Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

sure okay posted:

Amen brother, totally agree. I too think society holds people to double standards.

Like how my friends shame me for not bringing my own bags to Trader Joes, but still think it's empowering when I <gross act of total sexual depravity>

theres literally no other way I couldve made this point either, so I get you

I get that 3Os post fits in with the 3O narrative of being a privileged, obnoxious rich person, and. yeah, discussing his sex life like this caused significant whiplash, but this post seems to indicate that gay or slightly kinky sex is depraved and/or disgusting. That's not OK.

Dunk on 3O for having a $500 toaster or being unwilling to buy anything but filtered glacier water created from the tears of polar bears during climate change. But referring to his sex life as a <gross act of total sexual depravity> is something I'd expect from MAGAts. Don't be like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

remember when Donald "TRUMP" went on TV and said "kung flu" when people had to start wearing masks

I do because I worked in a factory with a bunch of chuds

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

MrQwerty posted:

remember when Donald "TRUMP" went on TV and said "kung flu" when people had to start wearing masks

I do because I worked in a factory with a bunch of chuds

I too remember our President recommending Bleach and Horse Paste as a miracle cure.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

BrideOfUglycat posted:

I get that 3Os post fits in with the 3O narrative of being a privileged, obnoxious rich person, and. yeah, discussing his sex life like this caused significant whiplash, but this post seems to indicate that gay or slightly kinky sex is depraved and/or disgusting. That's not OK.

Dunk on 3O for having a $500 toaster or being unwilling to buy anything but filtered glacier water created from the tears of polar bears during climate change. But referring to his sex life as a <gross act of total sexual depravity> is something I'd expect from MAGAts. Don't be like that.

Having sex of any sort: Not worth mocking or even discussing really.

Having some of the most basic rear end richboy taste outside of a well-equipped chemistry lab: Mockable forever.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Did someone say cum?

great username
Dec 28, 2023

What the gently caress just happened...

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I really wanted Chris Christie to debate Trump and somehow pull out one of those scales for weighing livestock, and step right on it. Chris would openly admit his weight, and daring Trump to do the same would have been the bestest moment ever. Trump would not be able to step on and admit that he's nowhere near 215 pounds, so he would have to decline and admit he got punked.

Anyways, I'll take a small chocolate frosty and a large chili.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Hal would have probed this derail into oblivion by now. Somehow that's a lol, but the derail is also a lol.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grey Cat posted:

Hal would have cummed this cum into cumblivion by now. Somehow that's a cum, but the cum is also a cum.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Grey Cat posted:

Hal would have probed this derail into oblivion by now. Somehow that's a lol, but the derail is also a lol.

Lord Doob and I are sharing a doghouse in his favor rip and Claude bless

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

BrideOfUglycat posted:

Did you miss the part where he said "mother loves being chocked [editor's note: :lol: ] while you gently caress them doggy-style and pull their hair,"?

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Lol!

Failed Imagineer posted:

I'm feeling slightly insane because for once 3O made a Good Post and other posters are getting worked up about it like he posted Shrek cock.

Kinda makes you wonder about his whole point re: cultural reification of homophobic attitudes.

E:

:chloe:

Yeah, saying the sex acts are depraved is hosed up.

However, I'm pretty sure anyone would get probated if they told people in the "Trump lol" thread how they have sex with their partner, straight or gay.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
post itt every time you cum that the race is down to one lady and one felon

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

What the gently caress is wrong with this thread

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Which Elder Scrolls was this?

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

Failed Imagineer posted:

I'm feeling slightly insane because for once 3O made a Good Post and other posters are getting worked up about it like he posted Shrek cock.

Kinda makes you wonder about his whole point re: cultural reification of homophobic attitudes.

:chloe:

The idea that orgasming in, on, or uh adjacent to your partner is a "gross act of total sexual depravity" is just the most pathetic and prudish bullshit, and outside of the most conservative, closeted or repressed societies, it's pretty much the highlight of sex??

One of those two posts absolutely deserves a firm probing, and it's not 3O, so congratulations American mods, for reinforcing these homophobic attitudes I guess?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

:cumpolice: are here, time to :sweep:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOLOLOL

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So, how about those CLOWNS in Washington?! I tell ya!

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I'm sorry, but I just can't take your post seriously if it doesn't also clarify whether or not your partner's cum is currently on your face.

Edit: Sorry, forget to mention. NOT currently cummed.

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!
RIP The Desantis campaign, so long and thanks for all the meatballs.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/taragolshan/status/1749067221232456166?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Stoatbringer posted:

https://twitter.com/margommartin/status/1749183820186652696

"Now that he's bent the knee, I no longer need to keep insulting him. He's a great guy and we're best friends, always have been (unless he dares to shows signs of disloyalty again)."

What is with this recent turn of phrase that mushbrain is so attached to? He did it with hannity, too. The whole “he said “what do you think of x”, I said (something lovely)” line

It definitely feels like a brain not think good thing

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Karma Comedian posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with this thread

Some guy with an expensive toaster posted about loving his husband in his condo and the thread lost it's mind as far as I can tell.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Let he who has not done a puzzle on the clock cast the first stone

- Adverbs 3:17

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The DeSantis campaign will go down in history as one of the dumbest and funniest stunts in political history. Starting of with a glitchy interview in a nazi echo chamber and bumbling into a handcuffed fistfight against one of the biggest corporations in the universe….it truly was a sight to behold :allears:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

3o doing their best bust rodd impression i see

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

NoiseAnnoys posted:

3o doing their best bust rodd impression i see

I don't think that they look that similar?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:lol: Nobody thought he had the juice at all.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
What the hell do you do to this thread night crew?????

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Stop talking about 3O, and for god's sake don't post about your personal sex life, no one wants to hear about how goons have sex. jfc people keep it to yourself and talk about Trump

Mentioning your own personal or 3O's sex life is probation from here on out

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Loomer is now a train.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Karma Comedian posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with this forum

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Toxic Mental posted:

Stop talking about 3O, and for god's sake don't post about your personal sex life, no one wants to hear about how goons have sex. jfc people keep it to yourself and talk about Trump

Mentioning your own personal or 3O's sex life is probation from here on out

Claude bless

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/robisraelart/status/1749273111629816257?s=46&t=8qKeRz1MPwpnqaU9WYBJgg

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

"All that money spent on taller heels and for nothing!"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

So in both E Jean Carrol cases and New York fraud car to my understanding the loving around past phase is over and all that remains is either the jury or judge respectively to render damages on Trump's guilt which has already been determined. Aka the find out phase.

When do we get to find out?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He's still mad about it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Here's a Politico link about the upcoming Trump court cases and whether they'll be able to conclude prior to the election:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/01/22/trump-jan-6-trial-polls-00136688

Tl;DR: Only the DC J6 trial with Smith has a legit chance of both finishing by the election, but also potentially putting him in jail before the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Escape From Noise posted:

Loomer is now a train.

lol loomer is definitely going to claim much of the credit for defeating desantis