Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

kazil posted:

holy poo poo this is next level pathetic
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749467662491459917

I mean if she wants the job she has to prove she'll play along with literally any word diarrhea that dribbles out of his mouth.

See: Every single press secretary that Trump had while in office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Waffle House posted:

I think he does, he's just in that magical Trumpstate of NO I DIDNT denial. If he has cameras and microphones near his face, it is his loving god given right to keep issuing statements.

What I honestly find remarkable is I know Biden has been on TV recently and I don't remember any of it.

I think the 2024 Biden campaign strategy is to just let Trump talk a lot.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Three Olives posted:

What I honestly find remarkable is I know Biden has been on TV recently and I don't remember any of it.

The 2024 Biden campaign hasn't even started at all. Hand-wringing over it before the end of the republican primaries is meaningless.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Escape From Noise posted:

Now your pet can have a poo poo time trying to sleep on a lumpy Lindell product as well! (Yes, I'm sure it's just drop shipped crap sold at a mark-up while cleaning it's being sold at a deep discount)

for every crack rock you don't give mike lindell he's gonna kill a puppy.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Three Olives posted:

Honestly, how often do you watch TV? I wonder if we've hit the indifference point for classic broadcast Television; many people I know scarcely leave their computers for screen-time.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Three Olives posted:

It’s hard for me to imagine a more effective strategy other than those which require the Democrats to actually govern, which is of course impossible.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

still makes me laugh that all these republicans saw Donald Trump try to get his previous VP hanged and they are falling over themselves to be his next one

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Jesus. That's a lot of bronzer.

He is black.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

withak posted:

He is black.

So that's why Trump's dad hated him.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

American purestrain power fantasy is intensely exploitable/exploited lol

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
drat that Stefanik lady wants to be VP so darn bad. Just let her have it, it's meaningless (most of the time)

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

This is literally what they thought would happen on Jan 6

lol that anyone would think Trump could lead a parade while walking

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Waffle House posted:

Honestly, how often do you watch TV? I wonder if we've hit the indifference point for classic broadcast Television; many people I know scarcely leave their computers for screen-time.

Sports primarily, like 90%.

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS

Bald Mike Pence on the left there

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Here comes a special boy!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Here comes a special boy!

Graphic design is my passion.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

#winning

Edit:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Birdbrain is a weak rear end nickname.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

If this is scavino posting for trump, he’s also lost the magic

If it’s Trump himself, :lol:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

fishing with the fam posted:

Birdbrain is a weak rear end nickname.

Yeah. It's maybe worse than Desanctimonious.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Nothing is worse than desanctimonious

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He's literally just retweeting qanon poo poo now. Lmfao

Edit: Praying Trump has an extra fingat

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jan 22, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trump is living proof there is no Deep State, or if there is, they're all just a bunch of boring bureaucrats.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Yeah, it's worse because at least Desanctimonious can clearly be tied to DeSantis. "Birdbrain" is just going to confuse most people who hear it. "Who the hell is Birdbrain? Is that what he's calling Biden now?"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

In a Hardee's parking lot
Hurry up with your search warrant!
I am a fraud!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

redshirt posted:

Trump is living proof there is no Deep State, or if there is, they're all just a bunch of boring bureaucrats.

Yeah, watching the *United States* react to a poor choice of President was interesting.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

redshirt posted:

this. the deepstate is just "guy who files your medicaid over the phone" and the the various offices and boring poo poo because thats how goverment works. boring bureacuracy. some of those parts in IC or pentagon or etc too. but its not cool conspiracy poo poo.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

If Trump is such a threat to the all powerful deep state why did they go through so much trouble of rigging an election against him instead of killing him and making it look like a fish delite induced heart attack?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
I’ve seen that no US president can just withdraw from NATO, were the same protections put in place for things like AUKUS/FVEY and other coalition arrangements?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Emotional support RTs. Very alpha.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

SquirrelGrip posted:

I’ve seen that no US president can just withdraw from NATO, were the same protections put in place for things like AUKUS/FVEY and other coalition arrangements?

Trump doesn’t know about those, so they’re safe.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Well it would be very strange if Joe Biden were ahead of Trump in the Republican primary.

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

it rules that the only possible way you can get a photograph of donald trump kneeling in prayer is by asking a computer to hallucinate it

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

AI still hasn't figured out hands, but that church pic otherwise looks like a professional photoshoot quality image. Trump probably thinks this is the best thing ever, being the avatar of the post-truth world. He can just repost poo poo his fans have whipped up in Dall-E or wherever doing poo poo he'd never otherwise do like setting foot inside a church to pray or walking down a street at the head of a crowd or hunting out in the wild or being in the presence of black people, and his followers are so dumb they'd think this was stuff Trump actually did and laud him for it. Meanwhile His Hugeness is on the toilet at Mar-A-Lago in a deep sweat marinating in his latest massive hamberger poo poo.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Emotional support RTs. Very alpha.

I wonder if he knows those posts get made from a drawer full of cell phones lmao

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

:nms:
:nws:

:nws:
:nms:

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

AI still hasn't figured out hands, but that church pic otherwise looks like a professional photoshoot quality image. Trump probably thinks this is the best thing ever, being the avatar of the post-truth world. He can just repost poo poo his fans have whipped up in Dall-E or wherever doing poo poo he'd never otherwise do like setting foot inside a church to pray or walking down a street at the head of a crowd or hunting out in the wild or being in the presence of black people, and his followers are so dumb they'd think this was stuff Trump actually did and laud him for it. Meanwhile His Hugeness is on the toilet at Mar-A-Lago in a deep sweat marinating in his latest massive hamberger poo poo.

isn't he praying the wrong way?

no horny posting :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

nine-gear crow posted:

AI still hasn't figured out hands, but that church pic otherwise looks like a professional photoshoot quality image.

Only if you have the eyes of a 77 year old that lives off of fast food and ice cream