Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

kiimo posted:

According to the players yeah lol

petty and amazing tbh

I'm not going to take much stock in the Diva chiefs crying about a perceived slight, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

N:

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1749523204991758846?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

V:
Frankie is goated with the sauce (nerve blockers specifically)

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

N:
Frankie is goated with the sauce (nerve blockers specifically)

Yeah, that "somehow" from Rapoport was doing a lot of work

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

*sigh* ngl this poo poo is so aggravating. I knew the State Farm stuff/Swifties stuff would have been either hilarious/enjoyable if the Bills won and a new source of Dantesque torment if the Bills lost.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Why would you be aggravated that Swifties are watching and learning football?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Why would you be aggravated that Swifties are watching and learning football?

They're not table jumping lunatics, and instead want people to be gentle and understanding towards one another?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

We should all strive to be this new fan

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Also Bass should rest easy in the knowledge that his kick wouldn’t have made a bit of difference the way the Chiefs were running the ball

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If I were a Bill's fan who just suffered another crushing loss that might be the slamming shut of my contention window, I gotta say a 17 year old girl going "I hope the kicker is okay :ohdear:" would be grimly hilarious to me, heavy heavy emphasis on grim.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I mean just by kicking there was a significant likelihood the Bills would lose, the fact that he missed just made it a certainty.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Victorious Radia posted:

for me:
- lamar jackson kicks a ton of rear end and it was really funny watching ravens fans hate on him for wanting to get paid as much as a rapist in the offseason lol

This didn’t happen

(Unless you were hanging out around Ravens fans in Dundalk, in which case sorry you were in Dundalk)

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this one is just my mom

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Manoueverable posted:

I mean just by kicking there was a significant likelihood the Bills would lose, the fact that he missed just made it a certainty.

Yeah, Josh Allen treating it like there was 20 seconds left and going for the end zone instead of getting the first downs was the real killer. Chiefs would have easily gotten into FG range to win it with that much time left.

It seemed for most of that drive like the Bills understood that they needed to put it in the end zone with basically zero time left to ensure the win, but then that all went out the window all of a sudden.

Nov 6, 2002

big brained hero ball doofus

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Coldforge posted:

They're not table jumping lunatics, and instead want people to be gentle and understanding towards one another?

In a hosed up way yes I suppose that's part of it.
It's a different form of humiliation that what the Patriots wrought.

MJeff posted:

If I were a Bill's fan who just suffered another crushing loss that might be the slamming shut of my contention window, I gotta say a 17 year old girl going "I hope the kicker is okay :ohdear:" would be grimly hilarious to me, heavy heavy emphasis on grim.

It takes a Lions fan to truly understand the psyche. Go Lions.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Once again we're heading into championship weekend and once again it's down to anyone but the Chiefs.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
It was pretty funny that the broadcasters were like right in the middle of saying "Yeah, Bass has had a bad year, but let me tell you, everyone on that team trusts him to come through in the clutch" right as he missed it. His comedic timing was perfect.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

big brained hero ball doofus

It just struck me that Jordan Love is the Josh Allen variant of Brock Purdy.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Freaquency posted:

This didn’t happen

(Unless you were hanging out around Ravens fans in Dundalk, in which case sorry you were in Dundalk)

it was on these very dead and gay forums!! You cannot trick me!!!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
it's kind of annoying that the texans lucked into a good QB who is also a jesus weirdo. i'm sure this press conference gave cal mcnair a giant boner.

https://twitter.com/WillKunkelFOX/status/1749499127895892338

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

it's kind of annoying that the texans lucked into a good QB who is also a jesus weirdo. i'm sure this press conference gave cal mcnair a giant boner.

https://twitter.com/WillKunkelFOX/status/1749499127895892338

Aren't most athletes jesus weirdos?

Nov 6, 2002

mcmagic posted:

good QB who is also a jesus weirdo.

which one isn't

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

i feel like you don't see guys talking like that too much these days? kurt warner obviously was but i can't pinpoint too many younger guys.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean a lot of them are Christians but they don’t make it the center of the personalities the way Stroud seems to be trying to do

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

mcmagic posted:

i feel like you don't see guys talking like that too much these days? kurt warner obviously was but i can't pinpoint too many younger guys.

Check out Purdy's interview with Steve Young the other day, he attributes his ability to stay cool to the fact that if God wants him to succeed he will and if God has a different plan for him then he will embrace that path too

Nov 6, 2002

Purdy is engaged to a Christian historical fiction author. There is a 65% chance Brock Purdy is still a virgin.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/GBPdaily/status/1685413802756419584

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPIgj_I_1Zo

https://www.instagram.com/anthonyrichardson/p/CU3ecTaNOG7/

https://twitter.com/justnfields/status/1351204686389510146

https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1701044813452177873

on and on and on

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
This is gonna be like 90 Day Fiance where you discover that like half the cast is Mormon

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I once went to a Summer camp where they had a sign saying "I'm third." and the point was God is first, everybody else is second, you're third. Jordan Love's bracelet blasted me back like 25 years.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I miss Brady constantly talking about dethroning and killing God in interviews.

Nov 6, 2002

MJeff posted:

I once went to a Summer camp where they had a sign saying "I'm third." and the point was God is first, everybody else is second, you're third. Jordan Love's bracelet blasted me back like 25 years.

If God loves me so much why does he put himself above me?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

If God loves me so much why does he put himself above me?

Nothing wrong with being a bottom.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Purdy is engaged to a Christian historical fiction author. There is a 65% chance Brock Purdy is still a virgin.

A Christian who writes historical fiction or does she insert her OC into the third Ecumenical council

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Papercut posted:

Check out Purdy's interview with Steve Young the other day, he attributes his ability to stay cool to the fact that if God wants him to succeed he will and if God has a different plan for him then he will embrace that path too

Suddenly I'm more ok with facing the 49ers if we should beat KC. Embrace the path of failure against my Ravens will to victory!!! We do not accept failure in the Superbowl.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

This is almost as Mormon as IG Reels.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Kawalimus posted:

Suddenly I'm more ok with facing the 49ers if we should beat KC. Embrace the path of failure against my Ravens will to victory!!! We do not accept failure in the Superbowl.

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7260568750670302506

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Josh messed up with his decisions on the final drive but I don't come close to blaming him for that game.

The Chiefs D gave the Bills more of a game than the Bills D gave the Chiefs, but despite that, Allen made some phenomenal plays. The throw to Diggs and Shakir were the two best throws in the game imo. If the wrs caught everything that was catchable, it would have been different, maybe.

The only difference between this loss and the Bengals loss last year is the Bills offensive line played pretty well this year at least.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I am doing absolutely 0 further searching, but I hope this is her work:

Nov 6, 2002

gently caress, something tells me that may be a different Jenna Brandt than Purdy's lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

He never says he will accept failure.