Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Speaking of Copeland, my daughter loves Percy Jackson and has been enjoying the new series. I have been watching them with her because I have never read the books and she has decided that this is her way to get me to read them. Copeland plays Aries and does a really good job on the episode. What surprised me is that my daughter watches a lot of interviews with the three main actors in the series and all of them just gush about how awesome Adam Copeland is.

Interviewer: who is someone that you really enjoyed working with?
All three of them: Adam, without a doubt, Adam Copeland.

That is pretty cool and I wish that they could really talk about it on the show but I am guessing that WBD does not want to promote a competing streaming service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I don't know the source on this promo but it sums it up and it's also really fun to see him immediately smile as soon as he mentions the match. There's your story!

https://twitter.com/Tzgrey77/status/1749178851308028347?t=uwwywFr1pV07M1VEjmTajA&s=19

god drat that's a great story.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/jpegmafia/status/1749367898781716699?s=46&t=PWx4Tew3Cbt6eltKAkVXCQ

We are one step closer to Danny Brown in AEW

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:vince: Dude got a Laughing Man tattoo on his neck. CODY THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT CORRECT.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Jiro posted:

:vince: Dude got a Laughing Man tattoo on his neck. CODY THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT CORRECT.

holy 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It also works because he's got a bunch of arm tattoos - they help offset.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/theDALTONcastle/status/1749534174820671812

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
People have been making fun of this all day for being AI art since it has some of the traits of AI art (garbled text, missing fingers, etc)

https://twitter.com/CeeHawk/status/1749534178205380813

And CeeHawk doesn't seem to realize that his talented artist might just be using AI. Or makes such bad, derivative stuff it looks like AI. Either way.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I thought Cody was on the cover.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s not the cover

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

MassRafTer posted:

People have been making fun of this all day for being AI art since it has some of the traits of AI art (garbled text, missing fingers, etc)

And CeeHawk doesn't seem to realize that his talented artist might just be using AI. Or makes such bad, derivative stuff it looks like AI. Either way.

if you've had your pinkies erased by the algorithm gimme a hell yeah

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MassRafTer posted:

I think I'd prefer it being AI art if the alternative is a dude who can't count fingers. Hands are notoriously a pain in the rear end to draw, but counting cannot be skipped folks I cannot stress this enough.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Steve Austin's fingers also look weird in the source image :iiam:

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah I don't think that's AI art I think the art is just ugly looking

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

apophenium posted:

Steve Austin's fingers also look weird in the source image :iiam:

Yeah it’s pretty clear that the hand weirdness is present in the source image.

Looks like someone just ran the photo through some random art filter more than anything tbh, is that an AI thing now too?

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Isn't the problem that they deleted his raised middle fingers? Can't have kids seein' that

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Got posted in another thread. Doesn’t look like this one was a middle fingers one they edited, he’s just got his hand at a weird angle.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Jiro posted:

So what he thought he'd do was

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

quote:

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

MRT please post something that isn't a hate follow

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Beeswax posted:

MRT please post something that isn't a hate follow

I do not follow CeeHawk so please scroll up.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I believe it isn’t AI, I just think he lazily traced it without thinking how the photo’s lighting on the hand didn’t transfer well to the painted art style he has.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

History Comes Inside! posted:

That’s not the cover

Apparently it's the cover for the $120 edition. I forgot they did all the different editions. Cody gets the normal one and Rhea and Bianca are on the deluxe.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's just really ugly, not AI.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Looking at hands and accusing the Simpsons artists of using AI in 1990

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The hands isn't an Ai issue it's actually exposing that they're all members of the Yakuza

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

fart blood posted:

I believe it isn’t AI, I just think he lazily traced it without thinking how the photo’s lighting on the hand didn’t transfer well to the painted art style he has.

Pretty much. It looks like he just traces over existing photos by throwing them into Procreate.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The real way to identify ai poo poo is that it has no sense of composition. It's not just that the hands have extra fingers but the hands schmear into the body and into the background.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Also by the terrible lighting all AI art has

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

2022 to current generative ai models are a lot different from the old tech that's usually free. body parts in particular being all hosed up pretty much doesn't happen unless you search out those obsolete ones. btw it all sucks huge rear end. i am not a pece of crap

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/status/1749804176689811595

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

God I want Liger to Romero Special me. I feel like that would do wonders for my back.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

“Jushin Thunder Liger, MD” is a concept that smells like money. I demand a pilot immediately.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

The Cameo posted:

“Jushin Thunder Liger, MD” is a concept that smells like money. I demand a pilot immediately.

He'll give you a thumbs up before checking your temperature

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

No Gimmicks Needed Jushin Thunder Liger, MD

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

Is that why there’s a chain of assistants behind him

Or is he just happy to see me

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/Saraya/status/1749839219865026906

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?
Good thing that she didn't buy the Colosseum. That was rough.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

The Cameo posted:

Is that why there’s a chain of assistants behind him

Or is he just happy to see me

:xd:

Sometimes while watching AEW I’ll just remember that Aleister Black was involved in that. Pro wrestling owns.

flashy_mcflash posted:

No Gimmicks Needed Jushin Thunder Liger, MD

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Cameo posted: