Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Well, it took us awhile, but under Biden we got the surveillance state doing something that wasn't, "torture brown people"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Murdstone posted:

Nah, I doubt she knows what she's doing. She's just a reactionary who goes off without knowing the full context and it doesn't matter because the people she's talking to exist in a world where what is true changes every moment in whatever way best supports their beliefs.

There are a poo poo ton of people in this thread absolutely dead set on underestimating their political enemies

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Eat poo poo Abbot

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1749531344470777881?s=20

Robert and Barrett joined the liberals

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Stoatbringer posted:

Whispering closely to people without a mask should be encouraged in this instance.

On the contrary, anyone who has Covid should make every effort to breathe on Trump as much as possible.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
We are so close to being able to hunt poor people for sport

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Eat poo poo Abbot

Holy poo poo, I'm glad they're removing that before it kills everything in the river. They just loving festooned that crap.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
People think the conservative judges will just rule anything and are surprised when they don’t do that but the border thing is the one I’m most surprised actually went the other way

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Look! It's loving nothing! What do you know from "Source: Trump's legal defense team".

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

Poor guy

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

RocketRaygun posted:

Look! It's loving nothing! What do you know from "Source: Trump's legal defense team".

It probably is nothing, but for the 100th time, this isn't coming from Trump's legal team.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The sad reality is that the entire American agricultural industry hinges on paying migrants less than minimum wage, which places it entirely at odds with open racism towards Latinos border security.

Capitalism: Sometimes Just loving Barely The Lesser Of Two Evils

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Me sowing: hahaha! gently caress yeah!

Me reaping: I have to show up 4 hrs before my flight and get my balls pawed at by Bruce in TSA?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Aramis posted:

:sigh: Is anyone surprised? I'm not surprised.

Being able to legally kill the homeless has been one of the Right's wishlist items for decades now somewhere between making abortion illegal (COMPLETE ✔) and being legally able to kill gay and trans people (IN PROGRESS -).

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I am, as they say, glad of it

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

RocketRaygun posted:

Don't worry, someone will stop by before long to tell us (without bothering to read anything about the unsealed files) how this absolutely sinks the GA RICO case against Trump and we're all doomed :v:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Froghammer posted:

The sad reality is that the entire American agricultural industry hinges on paying migrants less than minimum wage, which places it entirely at odds with open racism towards Latinos border security.

Capitalism: Sometimes Just loving Barely The Lesser Of Two Evils

Capitalism is pushing the anti immigrant poo poo. They just hope it stays at ineffectual border walls and maybe occasional lynchings.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Eat poo poo Abbot

the foxnews article on this is hundreds of comments from boomer chuds saying that this is final straw and they're going to TAKE UP ARMS against the SCOTUS!! aaaaany day now.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Buce posted:

the foxnews article on this is hundreds of comments from boomer chuds saying that this is final straw and they're going to TAKE UP ARMS against the SCOTUS!! aaaaany day now.

As soon as they get their next disability check, they’re gonna borrow someone’s car and drive it to DC and let those folks know they have to validate their parking so they can overturn the government asap.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Lmao it’s Carville and Mary whatshername, the 2023 edition

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

So if a bank forecloses on you house, they can just send a death squad

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

The system... works?!?

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Buce posted:

lmao imagine taking up arms against a court that has a 6-3 majority in your favor

CharlestheHammer posted:

Capitalism is pushing the anti immigrant poo poo. They just hope it stays at ineffectual border walls and maybe occasional lynchings.
Probably? Probably. The system requires exploiting migrant labor while punishing migrants for existing. Physically preventing them from entering the country is just a bridge too far because it fucks with the money.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I think if the Lions win that would be cool

An entertaining Super Bowl is all I ask. That Patriots/Rams game five or so years ago was dogshit boring

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Froghammer posted:

lmao imagine taking up arms against a court that has a 6-3 majority in your favor

Probably? Probably. The system requires exploiting migrant labor while punishing migrants for existing. Physically preventing them from entering the country is just a bridge too far because it fucks with the money.

I mean you can’t stop them from entering that’s impossible. That’s why they like it. It’s a program that can not actually work. But it makes people feel better.

Like if you wanted to stop immigration cutting the companies off that benefit from it would be 1000% more effective but that isn’t happening outside Florida

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

kazil posted:

It probably is nothing, but for the 100th time, this isn't coming from Trump's legal team.

The first claim literally came from a defendant in the case, who works for trump and was indicted with him.

It may have not come from the specific lawyers who are on the docket representing him, but it came from his people, his orbit, and with the intent to discredit and derail the prosecution to protect him. This is a classic trump team play. We're 8-10 years into this and people STILL fall for this poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

RocketRaygun posted:

The first claim literally came from a defendant in the case, who works for trump and was indicted with him.

It may have not come from the specific lawyers who are on the docket representing him, but it came from his people, his orbit, and with the intent to discredit and derail the prosecution to protect him. This is a classic trump team play. We're 8-10 years into this and people STILL fall for this poo poo.

It came from a lawyer that has a reputation of being good at digging up dirt. Trump's legal team is too dumb for Joey Tacos.

It may be nothing, but it's not like we were worried that Alina Habba had something.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Froghammer posted:

We are so close to being able to hunt poor people for sport

You pretty much already can in some places. You just have to push them first, so when they push back you totally "feared for your life" and "stood your ground" and that's why you got to murder them without consequence had to shoot them.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

RocketRaygun posted:

There were also claims that the lawyer who dug this up was someone who was actually competent and not part of the parade of clowns working for Trump; and that if they dug this info up, there's definitely something there and we should definitely be worried. Maybe this was just a rare miss for them? :v:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

And yet the DERANGED MODS of the Something Awful Dot Com Forums don't let me 'STAND MY GROUND' post when someone DEFAMES me in Online Posting. VERY CONCERNING.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

RocketRaygun posted:

What do you mean nothing?! Clearly he was refusing to turn over all the incriminating documents showing his deep financial and romantic relationship with Willis. Piles and piles of documents, they’re all there, no doubt!!!

Jan 23, 2024
post itt when the only choice for president is a 87 year old billionaire

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749588369833853092

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

'I'm married to a guy who is low-key fine if I get sent to the death camps' is powerful 2024 bottom energy.

surely my wealth will protect me when the people who vocally hate me start the purge????!?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

this dumb fuckstain trying to rewrite history again. your cheese creature saluted a dictator like a DOG.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

012224 posted:

post itt when the only choice for president is a 87 year old billionaire

Not all of us post vote like we've got thousands in disposable income...

Jan 23, 2024

kuarduck posted:

Not all of us post vote like we've got thousands in disposable income...

holds a mirror up to somethingawful's chatbots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Buce posted:

this dumb fuckstain trying to rewrite history again. your cheese creature saluted a dictator like a DOG.

Not even a dictator iirc, like one of his random generals lol