Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yellen said america can easily afford four wars. Probably more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

1stGear posted:

i made it 15 seconds

That's about when my ears start tuning it out.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

When a video's still is soy face, you know it's gonna be good!

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Israeli's doing disney villain speeches gets boring after a while.

We get it you suck, this isn't doing anything for anyone else.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Danny LaFever posted:

Yellen should eat poo poo and die

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

why did you post this pyonr kropyopkin

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Al! posted:

the most careful tugs youve ever seen since stephen hawking flew on the lolita express

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

carcinofuck posted:

why did you post this pyonr kropyopkin

Arab twitter is having a ball with it. They're hootin and hollerin.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
woke up to all the good news of IOF getting merked

drat i love hamas and the resistance

death to israel, and death to arab dictators

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Danny LaFever posted:

it’s true in the same sense that i can hire four dudes to punch me in the face. probably more

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1749418241691206143

Dogshit like this should be admissible as evidence for the genocide case. Yeah the reported deaths have decreased, maybe it's because the entire Gaza health system was destroyed and they no longer have the capacity for swift reporting that they once did.

At this point the official civilian death toll in Gaza is likely a severe undercount.

inflation tumbles

Alpha 1
Feb 17, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's Poseidon Archer, now say it right or pay the price!
Operation Save Us Chairman Xi:

quote:

A senior administration official laid it out as follows. The U.S. attacks on Houthi targets will degrade the militants’ abilities to keep shooting at ships, as will the interdiction of vessels carrying weapons to Yemen. Last week’s redesignation of the Houthis as terrorists will increase the sanctions pressure on them, starving fighters of the resources that bankroll operations.

Eventually, the official continued, regional countries and other nations with an interest in open sea lanes — China, for example — will demand an end to the shipping crisis that has inflated prices and imperiled lives. Meanwhile, Israel’s plan for more targeted operations in Gaza could mean fewer civilian casualties, which would weaken the Houthis’ case for rising to the Palestinians’ defense. An end to the war would remove that rallying cry.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
genocidin biden
launched operation poseidon
cause there's a hole in the Chiddington
you think that I am shittin son?

Brucolac
Jun 14, 2012

That's the same China who has continued to send freight through the Red Sea unbothered? Because they aren't facilitating a genocide and so are not being targeted? Somehow I doubt they'll be that bothered.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
wait since when did poseidon used a bow and arrow isnt he famous for his trident

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
“targeted” strikes, as opposed to…????

literally every weapon ever used in anger had a “target”, that’s the only point in using it

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Let's give Gundams to Ansarallah.

They gave one to a kurdish child soldier after all.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Pener I am filling a case against you at the ICC

Al-Saqr posted:

wait since when did poseidon used a bow and arrow isnt he famous for his trident

His trident, horses and huge farts - they called him Poseidon Earthshaker

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

according to famous documentary fate stay night real archers throw swords and spears at people

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
credulous poster posting:
https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1749552123149164660

plz c/d

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

the most careful tugs youve ever seen since stephen hawking flew on the lolita express

lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if someone bombed all my ambulances i would shoot at their rescue choppers but i guess thats kinda an israel move.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

Let's give Gundams to Ansarallah.

They gave one to a kurdish child soldier after all.

Fortunately the optimal Gundam for desert combat already exists

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

for those loling about munition reserves, the us launched btwn 25-30 strikes on yemen tonight. some tomahawks some aircraft-fired. update the spreadsheet

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/ASRAR987665/status/1749550275746988254

quote:

Al-Jumaimah, Al-Dailami, Al-Sawad, and Al-Hafa... There is no worry at all. He is bombing the bombed areas. This confirms that the one who bombed us for 8 years is the one bombing us today. He only has the same bank of targets. What is new is that he was bombing us with a Saudi front, and today he is bombing us directly, and as we insisted on him during the last period, God will grant us victory over him in what... stayed

Are you afraid, and God is your protector?

yemen is trying to figure out why the us does not have healthcare when the weather is the same

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

he re-classed

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Real hurthling! posted:

if someone bombed all my ambulances i would shoot at their rescue choppers but i guess thats kinda an israel move.

The cost of caring for those wounded, probably permanently disabled and traumatized genocidaires probably makes it preferable to Hamas for them to be evacuated.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

I hope Hamas capture a rescue helicopter, deliver the injured soldiers to a hospital (in Gaza) and then ____ ______ ____ ____ ________ ____ __ __________ _ ____

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Adenoid Dan posted:

The cost of caring for those wounded, probably permanently disabled and traumatized genocidaires probably makes it preferable to Hamas for them to be evacuated.

interesting dynamic too where the wounded are being brought right back home, back to dominos pizza delivery range, in sight of all these civilian medical workers who themselves have loved ones in the idf. and if i tell you that horror stories will start to spread, idk how long that people raised on the shittiest version of snl ive ever seen will be able to hold onto that warrior-settler mentality vs just wanting it all to be over

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

egypt and somalia are threatening somaliland and ethiopia over ethiopias attempt to lease a military port in somaliland (somalia claims sovereignty over the breakaway region)

which side of the red sea will explode first in this giant clusterfuck.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/MaoistGorilla/status/1749167058561163707

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lmao

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Truga posted:

your <item> from china costing $.06 to ship instead of $.02 isn't going to hit until the next quarter when number goes down

the generic term for a shipped item is “sex arse”

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

the great firewall is to protect the decadent west from the sheer power of shitposting with Chinese characteristics, the world is too weak for a billion Chen Weihuas

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tungsten posted:

the generic term for a shipped item is “sex arse”

i dont like it but lloyds of london insists upon it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wish I was there.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
10 casualties just dropped

https://twitter.com/IsraelHayomHeb/status/1749660735175581851?t=Bo14mvfuvDYcRBH85fxF8w&s=19

iirc, news about the Tomer Grinberg ambush and the ammo truck explosion was released by Israeli news channels in two waves - an initiatial list of names in the morning, and then a second one later that day plus additional details about what happened. I'm certain that these deaths are from the incidents that were reported last night, and if so, the rest of the list is coming soon.

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 06:23 on Jan 23, 2024

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

egypt and somalia are threatening somaliland and ethiopia over ethiopias attempt to lease a military port in somaliland (somalia claims sovereignty over the breakaway region)

which side of the red sea will explode first in this giant clusterfuck.

nobody’s going to war over wee little Somaliland. “Somalia” exists more on paper than reality, anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Israelis ground forces are god awful. No reason for Hamas to agree to a ceasefire when Israel is losing two dozen soldiers to BBIEDs