Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Da gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Da gently caress

After sifting through a million applications we finally did it, we found a white male who was discriminated against. Hit the presses, tell the world.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Da gently caress

DEI is their 2024 buzz word, like how CRT was 2021's, Groomers were 2022's and Woke was 2023's.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

poisonpill posted:

Respected for hornyposting

ftfy

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Stink Billyums posted:

tucker carlson continues to draw the big names, his latest episode features mr. turd

I am a big strong man who is loud and proud for the Stars and Stripes, which is why I must desperately mask my identity and be referred to only as “catturd2”

I’m not gonna watch a second of this poo poo does Tucker actually refer to him as Mr. Turd or what during these interviews lol

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!

Da gently caress

Pretty sure this is Stephen Millers law firm, they're going after "woke".

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Have you been probed in the Trump thread for being a horny poster, a poo poo poster, or a hotdog poster? We'd like to hear from you. PM details below.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Grey Cat posted:

Have you been probed in the Trump thread for being a horny poster, a poo poo poster, or a hotdog poster? We'd like to hear from you. PM details below.

its ok, hal can't hurt us anymore

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Was Corey Hart the one that was in Stand By Me or the one that was in Lost Boys?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

bird with big dick posted:

Was Corey Hart the one that was in Stand By Me or the one that was in Lost Boys?
I think you're thinking of Corey Haim, and it was Lost Boys.

Corey Hart was in Future Man though.

e: Corey Feldman was in both movies.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

do you have an 800 number? my landline is the only connection i have with the outside world

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Junk posted:

its ok, hal can't hurt us anymore

:rip: haljordan, lost his IK star and loving died.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

:qq: It was one terrorism. Just one

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Buce posted:

do you have an 800 number? my landline is the only connection i have with the outside world

1800HOTDOGS
You aren't alone.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

you guys are hilariously bitter about not being able to post for 6 hours one day

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I missed the last 50 or so pages of the last thread, what happened with hal?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

In the last 50 pages? probably nothing

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Jelly posted:

you guys are hilariously bitter about not being able to post for 6 hours one day

lol.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Da gently caress

"WHY DIDN'T THEY PROMOTE ME TO MANAGER, RACISM!" I scream, having being applicant therefor not part of the hiring decision that included things like "While Bob may have not technically crossed a clear HR line, he regularly appears to be openly suggesting all of our black team members are "lazy" and "unqualified" with zero evidence or examples."

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jan 23, 2024

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Ok why is everyone talking like hal had a meltdown

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hal just got super busy with irl stuff, that's all

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I was discriminated because I am a hamboigah

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ok why is everyone talking like hal had a meltdown

He legit probably probed them for 6 hours one day for posting a hot dog

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hasn't posted since the last Trump lol thread was locked on Jan 1st. I'm guessing he's probably just taking a nice long mental health break from the forums or whatever and probably did not literally die when the previous thread was closed like it was his phylactery being smashed or something. I dunno.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Jelly posted:

i dunno if you're being obtuse on purpose, but hal was a total sourpuss who went out of his way to kill any fun vibes in this thread, it's not just about copping the occasional 6er

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Anyway BREAKING NEWS: Trbmp loses the Dick's Vil Notch primary and its coveted 6 votes from the people who are still alive in that shithole somehow.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

lol

I do legitimately love the jokey banter about it but there's a funny line between the shitposters and the people who have weird chips on their shoulder

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I mean he did rack up like 1000 frivolous probes, but that was just kind of the nature of the thread, like wrestling with a pig

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Junk posted:

i dunno if you're being obtuse on purpose, but hal was a total sourpuss who went out of his way to kill any fun vibes in this thread, it's not just about copping the occasional 6er

Why is anyone taking me seriously when all I did was rewrite a tweet to fit the trump thread jokes?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Grey Cat posted:

Why is anyone taking me seriously when all I did was rewrite a tweet to fit the trump thread jokes?

I was. Sue that fucker into the poorhouse.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Junk posted:

I for one am ready to grill one in honor of Hal's long service...

Harry_Potato fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 23, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Still can't believe I lost my rapsheet virginity to this drat picture.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

liberals hate white asian males!@

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Bigly doobies dogs

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Buce posted:

liberals hate white asian males!@

Personally I don't like buttery males.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

Personally I don't like buttery males.

well, cat, maybe we need to talk about that

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

"Hot dog is my favorite meat!"

Like, :wtf: nobody talks like that. Nobody thinks like that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

the real throat goat