Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
If anyone wants a refresher of the Hot Dog saga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Probed for uncontrolled hornyposting

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Docjowles posted:

I am a big strong man who is loud and proud for the Stars and Stripes, which is why I must desperately mask my identity and be referred to only as “catturd2”

I’m not gonna watch a second of this poo poo does Tucker actually refer to him as Mr. Turd or what during these interviews lol

he doesn't want people to know his name so tucker calls him catturd

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

idiotsavant posted:

Probed for uncontrolled hornyposting
It's always projection

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

"Hot dog is my favorite meat!"

Like, :wtf: nobody talks like that. Nobody thinks like that!

i tihnk hot dog is my favorite meat usually at least once every day

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Still one of the most frightening videos ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYZs4psQIGw

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Stink Billyums posted:

he doesn't want people to know his name so tucker calls him catturd

Lol, the idiot has a publicly registered LLC in his name that anyone can google

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Trump really does sound worse in those clips

Oh my God
I hope so badly that he continues to decline and has a recorded moment where he's genuinely speaking gibberish; words that don't exist.

I understand his insane base won't leave him however there are people that wouldn't vote for him after that.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Spinz posted:

Oh my God
I hope so badly that he continues to decline and has a recorded moment where he's genuinely speaking gibberish; words that don't exist.

I understand his insane base won't leave him however there are people that wouldn't vote for him after that.

I mean he just described missile development as bing bong boom he is basically there

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

credburn posted:

For every video of a chud blowing his dick off to own the libs, there must be a hundred more they didn't have the courage to upload.

I know this was a few pages ago, but come on man, this was RIGHT there!

For every video of a chud blowing his dick off to own the libs, there must be a hundred more they didn't have the courage balls to upload.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
Maybe all the chuds who're shooting off their dick and balls are simply immunizing themselves for J6 Round 2

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Spinz posted:

Oh my God

He's getting close, lots of bizarre word substitutions and single word fuckups, I figure we will have a full gibberish sentence by summer, hopefully

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

President Good Brains at it again
https://twitter.com/BigBlueWaveUSA/status/1749519924559798755

Ah yes a war from the 50s-70s and one from the 90s. The same war!

Trump could drop dead tomorrow and he'd still be the Republican nominee

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
lol

Lmao

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Oh good. So I'm going to actively celebrate Trump is probably on his way out and not feel bad about it at all.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I can't even imagine a presidential debate. He's going to be world salading everything and Biden is just going to call him out on what the gently caress is he talking about.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

dear loving lord

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

This man will not be able to speak full words by the end of the year, and his supporters will still say thar Biden is the senile one.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Holy poo poo lmao

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Trump’s gonna sound like Sloth from the Goonies by November and he will still get at minimum like 48% of the vote lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

*footage of Trump's brain leaking out of his ear*
"CROAKED BOE JIDEN!"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
"Crooked Joe can't even complete two sentences. So, anyway, SWIPP THE SWOOPING THE SWEEPING SWIP LIKE WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE... some of you were there."

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Infinitum posted:

You would think having this much disrespect for The Troops would get the chuds off Trump's dick.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I missed the last 50 or so pages of the last thread, what happened with hal?

hal has begun serving his sentence for breaching the capitol on Jan 6

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023
Trump balls big or small? pp def small

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Fuuuuuck I've never seen him get so bad. Watching this felt like watching McConnel stroke out

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

CoffeeBoofer posted:

Trump balls big or small? pp def small

Probably pretty shriveled up like raisins at this point. But his fetish is rear end kissing so he probably makes everyone toss the salad.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Infinitum posted:

Lots of times you guys post these clips and I read the little text blurb and roll on by, because I can't stand listing to that fat orange gammon blather about bigly yuge, but this time I clicked it and I just gotta ask: What the gently caress!? I know Trungus is a tea-totaling weirdo, but he sounds like the last person to give a speech at a trashy wedding rehearsal dinner with an open bar. I've heard more coherence from teenagers recovering from having their wisdom teeth out. He points at the crowd like he's waving away a fart. How the gently caress is this one of the front-runners for our next presidential election?

Anyway I'll have a number 5 with an unsweetened iced tea.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Lol

Ron drops out and suddenly Trump gets worse

:lmao:

I mean Ron has more of a chance than Haley with chuds

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Obsidianheart posted:

Lots of times you guys post these clips and I read the little text blurb and roll on by, because I can't stand listing to that fat orange gammon blather about bigly yuge, but this time I clicked it and I just gotta ask: What the gently caress!? I know Trungus is a tea-totaling weirdo, but he sounds like the last person to give a speech at a trashy wedding rehearsal dinner with an open bar. I've heard more coherence from teenagers recovering from having their wisdom teeth out. He points at the crowd like he's waving away a fart. How the gently caress is this one of the front-runners for our next presidential election?

Anyway I'll have a number 5 with an unsweetened iced tea.

He looks so smug while he's delivering this one too. Just a complete aphasic style disconnect from brain to body going on here.

Anyway, this guy is a genius and he's gonna beat China and make us rich. He's currently running secret military tribunals to put away Joe Biden's crooked son and brother.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I assumed you lot were exaggerating, but no, he really did praise the swiff and swiffley in the jungles of Vietnam, like no one had ever seen before, thankyou desert storm.

Jows
May 8, 2002

Infinitum posted:

He must think everyone sees the world as blurry as he does.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
I'm actually surprised he's that coherent. A lifetime of stimulants and benzos really did a number on the guy. Cynically, the GOP just needs him as a rubber stamp for whatever they want done and they don't care that he's already a vegetable. Going to be interesting to see how it actually shakes out.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Grey Cat posted:

Have you been probed in the Trump thread for being a horny poster, a poo poo poster, or a hotdog poster? We'd like to hear from you. PM details below.

I made the PERFECT POST and deep state mods probed me. ERECTION INTERFERENCE

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
A swiff a swiffley desert storm in the JUNgles of VIetnam, folks.
e: is it just us online weirdos noticing this? Or is the media (such as it is) in america currently 24/7 "Trump can't speak in actual sentences"

Tree Bucket fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jan 23, 2024

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

A while back I saw someone claiming Trump was noticeable more mush brained than he was in 2016 and his staff was deliberately reducing his public exposures to hide it. I wrote it off as copium, like so much other "increasingly isolated" bullshit.

Uh. Now I'm starting to wonder if maybe they had a point.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Are you saying he is increasingly isolated?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

chainchompz posted:

I'm actually surprised he's that coherent. A lifetime of stimulants and benzos really did a number on the guy. Cynically, the GOP just needs him as a rubber stamp for whatever they want done and they don't care that he's already a vegetable. Going to be interesting to see how it actually shakes out.

A huge part of this years politics will be which decrepit old man sundowns publicly enough first (what enough is, I don't know) that it becomes undeniable even within their own campaign. It could be either of them. It could be both if they're bad enough incidents. Don't be surprised if you're earnestly asked to vote for the lest senile candidate come November.

"When we asked him last week he still knew what year it was. He thinks it's December and he's already won the election but the other guy literally thinks it's 1987."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

E:

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Mar 19, 2024