Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Who made the video in the OP

Was that the Nathan guy's vanity project?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I for one still salute you for subjecting yourself to those horrors, including the garficcino.

o7 o7 o7

And she got a selfie with Nathen !

loving legendary.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Toxic Mental posted:

Who made the video in the OP

Was that the Nathan guy's vanity project?

Yes it is episode 1 of Nathen's reality show. We are waiting patiently for Episode 2 as well as Episode 4 of the Nathfield Podcast.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
I finally watched that just now and I think those are paid actors, not actual employees

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Anybody else notice the orange juice espresso only has 8 mg of honey while the marinara has 200g? I'm not great with metric but why is there so much more??
Edit like I get that's a big batch of the sauce but it still seems off...

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1747189240595677214

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

#fake #world

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Genuinely surprised he didn't write that as #no #tax

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
#scam #fake and #world are three things that are not allowed on egeez.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Nathen should start running for office and change his name to #notax. I'm sure it will end just as well as that other guy.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Learn from Dubai, an unsustainable hell city that would genuinely be better off nuked

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Yes it is episode 1 of Nathen's reality show. We are waiting patiently for Episode 2 as well as Episode 4 of the Nathfield Podcast.

The twist: a live reality show involving live versions of Nathfield, the Angel Gabby and the Pig Troll Kramer.

Strategic Tea posted:

Learn from Dubai, an unsustainable hell city that would genuinely be better off nuked

lol I was gonna say, not having taxes is easy when you rely on literal slave labor.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Garfield EATS also had an endless train of sewage trucks instead of functional plumbing

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

steinrokkan posted:

Garfield EATS: an endless train of sewage trucks

I know we just changed the title...

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

steinrokkan posted:

Garfield EATS also had an endless train of sewage trucks

So that's how they make the Garficcinos!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's always exciting to think about what Nathen will pivot to when he finishes a project especially one as monumental as emailing word documents. He posted a couple of instagram stories tagging Egeez but I'm personally hoping he pivots back to trying to be a LinkedIn influencer.

Esc Ctrl PgUp
Jan 1, 2023

Emailing some poorly formatted incomplete Word docs is probably the closest he’s ever been to performing real labor.

Maslovo
Oct 12, 2016

where's the clump of orange peels for the orange Garficcinos?

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Scam Fake World... drat, he's got a perfect theme park idea right there that he's uniquely suited to operate, and he doesn't even seem to realize it

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

It’s not an extant IP that Nathen can license so it would never show up on his radar, and even if it did he’d deem it unworthy of his time

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Nessus posted:

I would not keep anything actually prepared in a walk-in for 20 days unless it was like literally made out of salt or sugar-to-the-point-of-sterility. Making a fat batch of tomato sauce on Thursday or early Friday to cover the weekend? Probably doable.

Word. This former restaurant cook's eyebrows shot into my upstairs neighbor's apartment at keeping that pesto for 10 loving weeks . If you're actually making it from fresh basil leaves and not adding stabilizers/canning, that poo poo's gonna oxidize and look like tar looooong before that. To say nothing of the taste or safety.

I think some of those recipes meant to say to freeze things, but, y'know just put them in the refridgerator [sic] and they'll be fine

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Word. This former restaurant cook's eyebrows shot into my upstairs neighbor's apartment at keeping that pesto for 10 loving weeks . If you're actually making it from fresh basil leaves and not adding stabilizers/canning, that poo poo's gonna oxidize and look like tar looooong before that. To say nothing of the taste or safety.

I think some of those recipes meant to say to freeze things, but, y'know just put them in the refridgerator [sic] and they'll be fine

At refridgerator lost sauce vat

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://x.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1749813185610383525?s=20

lol that the recipe book didn't include the smoothies / milkshakes the restaurant served

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Every single gender, contained entirely in your backyard

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
why did he post the smoothie ad? it's not like you can buy it anymore, can you?

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Is the GarfieldEATS app even still in the stores

(LOL remember when you could upload photos to it without any moderation whatsoever)

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

MSPain posted:

why did he post the smoothie ad? it's not like you can buy it anymore, can you?
you can entergage with it

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Zefiel posted:

Is the GarfieldEATS app even still in the stores

(LOL remember when you could upload photos to it without any moderation whatsoever)

No but I refuse to uninstall it from my phone I feel like I'm doing archival work somehow

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
watching the video in the op is even worse now

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

CodfishCartographer posted:

https://x.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1749813185610383525?s=20

lol that the recipe book didn't include the smoothies / milkshakes the restaurant served

wow, 1 whole gram of protein!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ominous.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"No one can save you! But only one spine"

The gently caress is he talking about? A skeleton spine is going to save us? Who's spine is it Nate? WHO'S SPINE DID YOU JUST STEAL NATE!

...oh god someone check on Garfield!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LowtaxEATS

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
SAVE ME FROM WHAT, EEGEEZ? WHAT LURKS IN THE DARKNESS?

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Knormal posted:

LowtaxEATS

That would just redirect to goldbelly

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen kissing the plush.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

the yeti posted:

That would just redirect to goldbelly

Wouldn't it be a bullet?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Frank Frank posted:

click if ur brave
counterfeit licensed goods

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

click if ur brave
counterfeit licensed goods

:mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Exactly one month from today will mark the release of episode 3 into the wild. Where is episode 4, Nathen?