Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mike cernovich is an enormous bitch and will absolutely not do a single thing in any of these apocalyptic scenarios he is frantically masturbating over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm all for marching to your own drum and all but

If everyone is unanimously against you, maybe you might consider whether it's you who is wrong

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

To hear them talk about it, Abbott's $10 billion border gambit has apparently done gently caress-all jack poo poo except gently caress with the birria supply.

0xAYN
Nov 22, 2010

idk lol

Tempura Wizard posted:

Oh poo poo I guess I gotta get new bootlaces now

I had no idea and hope nobody thought I was a racist :ohdear:

Why do nazis have to ruin everything, goddamn

I don't think its something tons of people pick up on, so you're probably fine. If they're doc martens though, I'd switch them out though just to be safe.
I also don't think the boots in the cernovich pic are doc martens, but that dude is talking about something that's basically race war so that dogwhistle is like a foghorn in this case.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Hey so what happens to all of the money meatball ron raised? Does he just pocket it?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Burns posted:

Hey so what happens to all of the money meatball ron raised? Does he just pocket it?

Trump's legal fees

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1749824939345977803

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Are you going to do anything about it?"
"No no. I'm going to sit in my comfy bunker and bitch about it a bunch"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ooh poo poo Newsmax with the test floats, spicy

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Hate how conservatives consistently refer to people moving here as an "invasion"

The xenophobia is exhausting. The fact they try to frame their never-ending fear of any brown person as a strength of theirs is both goddamn hilarious and disgusting.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Republican establishment: “Hey voters, shouldn’t we try someone besides Trump and make the race all about Biden’s age?”

Republican voters: “NOOOOOO!!! We want TRUMP and if it’s not TRUMP we won’t vote at all! :bahgawd:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

:byodame: Mentally, physically and sexually he's basically in his early twenties!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

I serve no man, but I do serve, honey

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Tempura Wizard posted:

That’s what evil does. It appropriates the good, fun, and innocuous things we enjoy and turns them into tools of their hatred.

What’s also sad is the left often lets it happen.

See:
Swastikas
Crosses
Flags
The Bible
Aryan Ideation
Music Theory
Ancient Culture
Aloha Shirts
The “OK” sign
etc., etc.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

I see someone's been attending the Tory School of Standing

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Steal the drip: sexy sailor stripper costume shirt ($58), plum squeezer stretch jeans ($70), Shoe Carnival li'l boy tennies ($60)

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Very unsettling to find out Blazing Saddles wasn’t a comedy but a warning.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

gently caress I hate that my brain reads this in his voice with that insufferable infection.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Burns posted:

Desantis dropped out because there is no money hth

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Don’t you hate when you mishear God?

https://twitter.com/barbarawaxer/status/1749818241856294944

https://twitter.com/sturgishigh/status/1749826478265819272

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That'd better be creme fraiche behind him

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

nice, going for that "Satanic Verses" defense I see

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

idk let's ask some doofus with a coif and lifts where the real men are

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

That'd better be creme fraiche behind him

:hmmyes:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Stoatbringer posted:

:byodame: Mentally, physically and sexually he's basically in his early twenties!

Yeah I was also bad at sex and in terrible mental and physical shape when I was 20, so this tracks

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Bimmi posted:

Much as I fuckin' hate Trump, the full text of that Nam/Iraq remark more or less makes sense by his goo-brained standards and it's pretty clear he's not confusing the two:

There's been more than enough actual crazy dribbling out of his face hole lately, let's leave the out-of-context gotchas and just plain making poo poo up to the chuds.

No, because the line was extremely funny and it's nice to laugh once in a while.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

POLE NUMBERS

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

thunderspanks posted:

he looks like the bad guy in every story I've heard about date rape

Funny story: Mike Cernovich has multiple credible date rape allegations against him :eng101:

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Waffle House posted:

The only genocide I see here is Mike's poseur-rear end bullshit; jesus christ, nobody is coming to touch your chicken tendies.

Was he the one freaking out about how much legal trouble he was going to be in? Or was that Posobiec? I can't really distinguish between any of the Baked Alaskas.

Yes he was. He was the guy who was involved in amplifying and encouraging a lot of the stop the steal bullshit and Jan 6th in particular. After Jan 6th failed, he deleted/edited pretty much all of his social media and included a bunch of posts making vague mentions about shamanistic practices and doing psychedelics (I'm guessing as a halfass attempt for an "I was on drugs when I helped plan insurrection no jail kthx") then went radio silent for a while.
I'm guessing he now feels comfortable enough to post his trash once again.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Well, speaking of jacked up on something

e:

Ardemia posted:

Yes he was. He was the guy who was involved in amplifying and encouraging a lot of the stop the steal bullshit and Jan 6th in particular. After Jan 6th failed, he deleted/edited pretty much all of his social media and included a bunch of posts making vague mentions about shamanistic practices and doing psychedelics (I'm guessing as a halfass attempt for an "I was on drugs when I helped plan insurrection no jail kthx") then went radio silent for a while.
I'm guessing he now feels comfortable enough to post his trash once again.

Ah. Yes, I see, the ol' powertrip. That picture he's in looks like he's out of the country...I can only imagine why he's spending time there.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jan 23, 2024

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

Funny story: Mike Cernovich has multiple credible date rape allegations against him :eng101:
that's not very funny

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Still can't compete with Hunter's pole numbers

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

they're not booing, they're saying suNUUUNUUUU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

POLE NUMBERS

I'd go with these over anything Nate Silver scribbles down.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Jesus, he turns into such a bitch whenever anyone pays attention to someone else other than him for even a moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Tempura Wizard posted:

That's not what's happening there, all the major shoe brands sell some shoes with red laces because colorful sneakers are in again and it's fun. A dude dressed like a Gen x dad is not trying to get white power cred through his shoelaces and the people to whom that means something wouldn't interpret it that way, any more than a suburban guy mowing the lawn in a red bandana would be taken as a Blood. Wear red shoelaces all you want as long as they're not in black 13 eyelet boots with a bunch of black denim.