Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

RVWinkle posted:

Oh right, I definitely know what swipp means and people who don't know should be ashamed.

you are responding to a joke that went over your hem er, uh, and head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

They both sound old and hosed up so I wouldn’t be surprised if they both skip on the debate. In all honesty either one’s numbers would probably go down if they got an hour prime time to talk alone, but I think we’re past people caring about skipping this poo poo.

Which is kinda nice because the debates have been garbage for quite some time.

Trump won't debate Biden because he can't control the narrative. He gets angry when corrected, pressed, or challenged in any way, so he'll go to Fox and have town halls where the hardest question he's asked is "why are you so great?"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749860436554473923

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

No one is surprised by Trump announcing a 100% chance of a terrorist attack in the US because Trump would be the one leading it.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Sedgr posted:

No one is surprised by Trump announcing a 100% chance of a terrorist attack in the US because Trump would be the one leading it.

Or it would be done in his name

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
You people do realize him tripping over the word "sweeping" is not the baffling part of that speech right? He said the same people that fought in Vietnam won Desert Storm quickly for us.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Biden needs to hammer down debating Trump.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The real question is will she vote for Trump if he's the GOP nomination?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

If you watch the video, he's stating that it's immigrants that will "100%" do a terrorism

Outrail posted:

The real question is will she vote for Trump if he's the GOP nomination?

again, in the video, she says she voted Trump 2016, regretted it, and voted Biden 2020

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Trump incites another terror attack after losing 2024

:smugdon: Biden's America!

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

they'll 100% do a terrorism because their very existence is a terrorism according to republicans -- strong, rational, totally normal and NOT criminal, republicans

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bottom Liner posted:

You people do realize him tripping over the word "sweeping" is not the baffling part of that speech right? He said the same people that fought in Vietnam won Desert Storm quickly for us.

Bimmi posted:

Much as I fuckin' hate Trump, the full text of that Nam/Iraq remark more or less makes sense by his goo-brained standards and it's pretty clear he's not confusing the two:

quote:

These planes once launched off of massive aircraft carriers in the fiercest battles of World War II. They raced through the skies of Korea’s MIG Alley. They carried American warriors into the dense fields and jungles of Vietnam. They delivered a swift and swippian – you know that, sweeping – it was swift and it was sweeping, like nobody’s ever seen anything happen – a victory in Operation Desert Storm.

There's been more than enough actual crazy dribbling out of his face hole lately, let's leave the out-of-context gotchas and just plain making poo poo up to the chuds.

rip me for this I guess

e: oh lol VV

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
wait where the gently caress is the Trump toxx thread

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Bottom Liner posted:

quote:

In a few moments, we will bear witness to awesome aircraft representing every major military conflict over the last 75 years. These planes once launched off massive aircraft carriers in the fiercest battles of World War II. They raced through the skies of Korea’s MiG Alley. They carried American warriors into the dense fields and jungles of Vietnam. They delivered a swift and swip- — and you know that sweeping — it was swift and it was sweeping like nobody has ever seen anything happen — a victory in Operation Desert Storm. A lot of you were involved in that. (Applause.) A lot of you were involved. That was a quick one. And they have gone on to dangerous missions around the world to take out enemy terrorists and bring our soldiers home safely.
https://it.usembassy.gov/remarks-by-president-trump-at-the-2020-salute-to-america/

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Bottom Liner posted:

I mean, my Dad served in both so he's not entirely wrong

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

What exactly do these nimrods think the Demoncrat motivation is to 'unleash hordes of gangs' on the country, randomly slaughtering and stuff. Given that the Dems general agenda when they bother with it is to try to make life at least a bit better for everyone, how do they think this great plan to wreck the country would be inline with that agenda?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

The Locator posted:

What exactly do these nimrods think the Demoncrat motivation is to 'unleash hordes of gangs' on the country, randomly slaughtering and stuff. Given that the Dems general agenda when they bother with it is to try to make life at least a bit better for everyone, how do they think this great plan to wreck the country would be inline with that agenda?

Cerno doesn't believe what he's saying, he's just whipping his followers into a frenzy.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Locator posted:

Their story is that the Democrats care about only one thing, power for Democrats. Importing foreigners and genociding white Americans is allegedly a way for them to guarantee a voting majority and eternal power.

Anything Democrats say about "making life better" for anyone is virtue signalling, and a bad thing anyway because it's code for communism.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

saw on the news, pbs news which mrs mammal is fond of for reasons i will never understand, some lady who’s been active in the new hampshire democratic primary for what appeared to be decades. her walls laden with pictures of the classics. both clintons, gore, kerry, obama, even biden from back in the day. even spent awhile talking up how much of a bernie booster she used to be

this woman lives for the new hampshire democratic primary. or at least she did, until those goddamn demoncrats stopped respecting it. now she’s all in on haley

mindblowing stuff

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

The Locator posted:

They reduce the relative power of whites and/or local business tyrants. The fact that they don’t do it by murdering them and redistributing their estates just shows their cunning and cowardice

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

The Locator posted:

Remember that this is a guy who thinks Biden has the ability to "unleash hordes of gangs" on the country whenever he wants, but he's only going to do it if he wins re-election, because reasons.

Maybe don't try to ascribe logic to this guy, is what I'm saying.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

zone posted:

Any terrorist attack in the USA will be 100% from insane chuds, that's for sure, President Good Brains.

Yeah, he wasn’t warning, he was threatening.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

PA is its own thing because its slowly going bluer because of various stuff. but yeah good.

also https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1749871573295624485

gently caress OK.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

The Locator posted:

all they do all day is fantasize about how they’re going to gently caress with and/or murder the other team. naturally, they assume that’s all the other team does as well

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

PA is its own thing because its slowly going bluer because of various stuff. but yeah good.

gently caress OK.
Put the Indian nations in charge of OK at this point. At least they feed kids.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

gently caress OK.

So I live in Texas? And keep forgetting that Oklahoma is somehow worse?

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Fake news let me show you these full page print outs of the cat turd polls from truth social. Just ignore those ketchup stains those aren’t part of the poll

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Dapper_Swindler posted:

gently caress OK.

this poo poo is nuts

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I notice user The Bible never got his sixer mods please fix this.

stool pigeon with big dick

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Waffle House posted:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

gently caress OK.

Oklahoma coming hard for Florida's shithole crown.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

i'll be interested to see if there's a national shift toward Biden following DeSantis dropping out and making it ever more clear that November is a Biden/Trump race, but if I wasn't supposed to pay attention to polls yesterday for [reasons], I am not particularly motivated to believe a poll today just because it says something I would like

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Waffle House posted:

texas has big blue cities and like sites and torism and weird poo poo. OK just has awful politics and til a couple years ago, my god parents. now they live in like colorado.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

OK is a hub for my field of academia and it is positively crushing to see it speedrun any% its way into total intellectual irrelevance. I can't imagine anyone in OU wanting to continue to be there already.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Failed Imagineer posted:

wait where the gently caress is the Trump toxx thread

jeffrey banned those threads

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Serious_Cyclone posted:

i'll be interested to see if there's a national shift toward Biden following DeSantis dropping out and making it ever more clear that November is a Biden/Trump race, but if I wasn't supposed to pay attention to polls yesterday for [reasons], I am not particularly motivated to believe a poll today just because it says something I would like

today is the NH primary, if haley does well or pulls off a WIN, we push the horse race primary off until SC primary where haley almost ceirtainly loses, if she loses badly tonight, she drops out or goes quiet.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm pretty sure Haley is going to lose tonight.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

today is the NH primary, if haley does well or pulls off a WIN, we push the horse race primary off until SC primary where haley almost ceirtainly loses, if she loses badly tonight, she drops out or goes quiet.

We certainly could be at a tipping-point, but we won't know until we can look at it in retrospect. Happy to see a poll with Biden crushing Trump, but I'll reserve placing any weight on it until I see a trend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Oklahoma you say?

(obviously this wouldn't go anywhere but still funny)