Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
His Elden Ring character was so overloaded with extra gear weight that he was unable to dodge properly, and dodging properly is 90% of that game.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

withak posted:

His Elden Ring character was so overloaded with extra gear weight that he was unable to dodge properly, and dodging properly is 90% of that game.

he made it intentionally more difficult to test his mental acuity

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Elon Musk is the Player of Games of song and legend

quote:

Last December, Grimes released a new song from her upcoming album “Book 1.” The track, called “Player of Games,” was speculated to be inspired by her relationship with Elon Musk. One of the lyrics, “I’m in love with the greatest gamer,” got me thinking: what kind of video games does Musk play when he’s not reinventing public transit or allegedly abusing his employees?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
unregretted user laughs are way up on x

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he made it intentionally more difficult to test his mental acuity

That’s right

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Thank you Captain Dogpenis

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Moving through a room lined wall to wall with the shoes of the dead. Walking past the pile of prosthetics stolen from the disabled that were immediately murdered. Gazing upon the wall where the first victims were shot before the mass death began. Leaving the first gas chamber with its solitary set of flowers in the center.

"twitter would have stopped this"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

How is the book?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

RealityWarCriminal posted:

motherfucker plays diablo 4 lmao
He's doing that thing where some rich guy hires some musicians so he can pretend he's in a band, but with video games

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Knight posted:

He's doing that thing where some rich guy hires some musicians so he can pretend he's in a band, but with video games

I want to be a Straight Shot but for gaming

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1750064177018978689?t=-lSD5Vai_2t7J1750nv03A&s=19

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1750167609293607387

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

solve the problem then genius

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

those greedy muthfuckers trying to fake help homeless people just to line their pockets....diabolical!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

yes that is correct all charity is a racket that exists to soak up money that could be used to effectively solve problems and transfer upward into dinners and events for the wealthy

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
drat san francisco and their one weird trick

also lol every time that elon cries about government handouts

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

yes that is correct all charity is a racket that exists to soak up money that could be used to effectively solve problems and transfer upward into dinners and events for the wealthy

Wrong

All money should be given to Elon so he can save humanity by blowing up rockets and allowing nazis on twitter

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

the homeless industrial complex

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I hate elon wet dog smell more than I hated bill oreilly

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

is the HiC like bumfights or something?

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Even by the standards of the ultra rich Musk is amongst the least generous, he's given away less than a percentage of his wealth, almost all of that to the Musk Foundation, which is more a slush fund then a real charity.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Big Bindle has been bending our society to their will for too long!!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

$141,000 appropriation for cherry pies cooling on the windowsill??

ENOUGH!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

drat san francisco and their one weird trick

also lol every time that elon cries about government handouts

Did they actually figure out that homeless people are homeless because they have no homes?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Zerg Mans posted:

Did they actually figure out that homeless people are homeless because they have no homes?

So few understand this

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Im pretty sure homeless people are caused by woke, brown immigrants and population decline

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ooo, speaking of government handouts, Mr. Musk got some because he's such a great job creator.

https://twitter.com/FitzTrubey/status/1749940621496721802?s=20

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Zerg Mans posted:

Actually it's because there's not enough incentive to not be homeless

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Elias_Maluco posted:

Im pretty sure homeless people are caused by woke, brown immigrants and population decline

my uncle is on the streets now because the woke mind virus fired him from his office job for sending some sort of emails. I'm not sure what was in the emails but it was probably something against WOKE!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

hes right. property developers need to build more houses until the price comes down

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Oh lol

Kinda rules they keep getting stuck in two inches of snow

https://twitter.com/dblcapcrimpin/status/1748365857674219563?t=6KXnV4jOUjegVsWU5FdBjw&s=19

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ah yes. It is usually the clearance of the vehicle that gets it stuck, not the tires losing traction or anything

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

Ah yes. It is usually the clearance of the vehicle that gets it stuck, not the tires losing traction or anything

extraction is often harder on the vehicle doing the extraction rather than the vehicle that is stuck

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

DynamicSloth posted:

Even by the standards of the ultra rich Musk is amongst the least generous, he's given away less than a percentage of his wealth, almost all of that to the Musk Foundation, which is more a slush fund then a real charity.

Sounds like he's already given more to charity than you ever will own. Mad?

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Nenonen posted:

Sounds like he's already given more to charity than you ever will own. Mad?

a rich 'person' giving money to themselves isn't charity

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

a rich 'person' giving money to themselves isn't charity

Purchasing Twitter was charity. Mankind's future depends on Elon Musk winning epicly.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

He took Tim Pools money and gave it to Mr Beast, who then gave it away. That's charity right there

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

grok is Elon Musk a person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ben shapino posted:

He took Tim Pools money and gave it to Mr Beast, who then gave it away. That's charity right there

Based