Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

RBA Starblade posted:

Master Chief has a little Spartan helmet on his dick in the sex scene

Helmet stays on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yAp2F3nNdk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Monkey's paw curls

Halo: Kwanbat Evolved.

Apparently plot synopses are out on Rotten Tomatoes for the first four episodes of the season. It looks like Reach gets attacked early on in the season rather than just the finale.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1747730247657603226?t=CTn4ttVnSQuQD796_5xMrQ&s=19

Okay I didn't expect to see Spartan III Gamma Company but there they are.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jan 17, 2024

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Master chief should have emoted by drawing mister chef faces on his helmet that he swaps out like the lady from reboot

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jan 18, 2024

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Mazerunner posted:

Master chief should have emoted by drawing mister chef faces on his helmet that he swaps out like the lady from reboot

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
That's Mister Chief.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

excited to watch this and moan about it for another year

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Ratjaculation posted:

excited to watch this and moan about it for another year

Username/post combo

Lord Packinham
Dec 30, 2006
:<
I shouldn’t watch another season of this garbage but I will and complain about it.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Lord Packinham posted:

I shouldn’t watch another season of this garbage but I will and complain about it.

That’s the fun part! That’s what makes us a community!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
We've got two giant blue pillars of light!

Also that should really be Johnson and the Elite fighting in the last poster. "This is it, baby. Hold me."

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Move past and regenerate your shields

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Haloss

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

I like that the banshees are holding hands

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

So we're getting the arbiter this season?

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I'd like if it they did introduce him, obviously he's just some colonel (equivalent) or something at this point but would be nice to get a look at him doing poo poo beforehand. They probably won't though because he'll be horrendously expensive to feature regularly as it is.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Oh, lmfao

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Arbiter doesn't show up until Halo 2, and at the rate this series is going, that won't be until like season 4 or 5 if it even lasts that long. Though I guess they could maybe introduce him earlier as an enemy when/if they ever get to the Halo Array.

Though the show would really benefit from seeing things from his POV if they really want to expand on the setting.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Arby is the one in command of the fleet that burns Reach to the ground, so he can actually make an appearance.

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Arbiter doesn't show up until Halo 2, and at the rate this series is going, that won't be until like season 4 or 5 if it even lasts that long. Though I guess they could maybe introduce him earlier as an enemy when/if they ever get to the Halo Array.

Though the show would really benefit from seeing things from his POV if they really want to expand on the setting.

You're gonna be embarrassed when Arbiter shows up episode one and the Chief fucks him

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'd gently caress Keith David

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

pig labeled 3 posted:

You're gonna be embarrassed when Arbiter shows up episode one and the Chief fucks him

Were it so easy…

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

pig labeled 3 posted:

If only

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Arc Hammer posted:

I'd gently caress Keith David

Who the hell wouldn't?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Tighclops posted:

Who the hell wouldn't?

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
I can't remember for sure but I think you can gently caress him in saints row 4

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

He would gently caress himself, if given the chance.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Professor Beetus posted:

I can't remember for sure but I think you can gently caress him in saints row 4

You can, the sex scenes in that game were hilarious and thankfully brief.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Q_res posted:

You can, the sex scenes in that game were hilarious and thankfully brief.

I thought he was the only one you couldn't, but I may be thinking of someone else...

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Arbite posted:

I thought he was the only one you couldn't, but I may be thinking of someone else...

It's true. Keith says it wouldn't work between them. :smith:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1751726708536099040?t=8Jf1h4rTL-D3ZpO5PNAUeQ&s=19

Spartan IIIs in combat. Is that James Ackerson as the new guy telling them about keeping the Inner Colonies safe?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1751726708536099040?t=8Jf1h4rTL-D3ZpO5PNAUeQ&s=19

Spartan IIIs in combat. Is that James Ackerson as the new guy telling them about keeping the Inner Colonies safe?

One positive thing about all the S2 stuff, I think we've gotten maybe a full second of Rebel Princess and zero lines of dialog so far.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

How do you fight as a humanity?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

By having humanity give their energy to a space monkey so he can throw a spirit bomb?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Megillah Gorilla posted:

War crimes, usually

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

RBA Starblade posted:

War crimes, usually

But that's just how we normally fight though.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Is that the elder vampire guy from that vampire soap opera that was popular two decades ago.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/Mr_Rebs_/status/1753461608070701148?t=xI7dHr5F759G5qrd_pXyTA&s=19

The state of the world is quite different in Season 2. Instead of humanity being on the receiving end of a 25 year long genocide, it's humanity being on the receiving end of a 25 year and a few months-long genocide.

Also we're filming fight scenes in the middle of a dust cloud so the soldiers don't see the Covenant util they're right on top of them (and also so we don't have to spend a much animating them)

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/xbox/halo-tv-series-season-2-episode-1-review-successfully-shifting-the-balance-of-power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Wait season 2 is out this week?

There has been zero promotion of it here vs season 1 which had billboards everywhere.

I doubt this gets a third season unless season 2 is good or gets a lot of hate watching by angry nerds