Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

vaginite posted:

A little tactic I learned from starcraft free-for-alls: when Texas secedes we should whisper them and say "hey let's gang up on Mexico" then when the war starts we just don't show up.

That brings me back to like 1998, 1999 hard. You never knew if your ally was going to turn on you. Or if two of the three people you're playing against secretly know each other and you're about to be hosed.

Zeratul69: gg
Zeratul69: gg all
Zeratul69: wait
Zeratul69: why the game not end
Zeratul69: are you allied
Zeratul69: hello
Zeratul69: ally with me so the game can end
Zeratul69: ally with me
Zeratul69: WTF gently caress U!@!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

credburn posted:

That brings me back to like 1998, 1999 hard. You never knew if your ally was going to turn on you. Or if two of the three people you're playing against secretly know each other and you're about to be hosed.

Dude on my floor at college would regularly whisper and team up with everyone in FFA until we figured him out.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

feelix posted:

No, it's not. Unless he made the same payout he got, in the same exact legal situation, impossible to get, it's not. Don't be a cultist.

He made the same payout he got in a similar situation impossible to get.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Diplomacy ruins FFAs that should be about building the most towers and showing up with a bunch of steam tanks.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ah yes, the House that can't even pass a loving budget with a 2 seat majority maybe if you squint, has Texas back

I'm sure the entire House agrees with this, oh yeah

Like what House are you talking about exactly you deranged loving dipshit? You don't even have authority over your own Caucus of 31 fuckwits.

Holy gently caress can the GOP just secede and fail hilariously already? This poo poo is so tiresome

Just go the gently caress away

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jan 25, 2024

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Escape From Noise posted:

Ben Shapiro double bags his wood because he likes it to be joyless and without sensation.

The driest wood possible. Kiln dried.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

credburn posted:

GregLord69: gg wp
FentRunna: gently caress you it was 15 mins no rush cheater
FentRunna: i gave u a virus
*FentRunna has left the game*
BidensHog_tha_Legend: gg
*BidensHog_tha_Legend has left the game*
GregLord69: we won?/ why is game still going??
GregLord69: r u allied
(EPA)OakTree: u ready bitch

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

priznat posted:

The driest wood possible. Kiln dried.

Hmmm... our potting station is currently wet, what is the differential diagnosis?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

One wierd trick to get voters to think you are capable of governing: declare sucession

Liberals Hate It

Like seriously who are these loving clowns trying to convince? Your base is already servile and bloodthirsty, they don't loving care. You are going to start a war over brown people entering the country? You really think moderate voters are going to go "yeah that's the vision I am looking for!"

What loving delusional blowhard tools

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
I am glad there are people like HCR to explain things every day.

Heather Cox Richardson posted:

January 24, 2024 (Wednesday)

The dust is beginning to settle after last night’s New Hampshire primary. Former president Donald Trump won the Republican primary with 54.3% of the vote, netting him 12 delegates to the Republican National Convention. Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley came in second with 43.3% of the vote, garnering her 9 delegates. Other candidates together took 2.3%, but none of them won any delegates.

There has been a lot of noise today about whether the New Hampshire results spell good news for Trump or bad news. While the result keeps him in the front spot for the Republican nomination, I fall into the category of observers who see bad news: more than 45% of Republican primary voters—those most fervent about the party—chose someone other than Trump.

As David French pointed out in the New York Times today, Trump is running as a virtual incumbent, and any incumbent facing a challenger who can command 43% of the party faithful is in trouble. President Gerald Ford discovered this equation in 1976 when he faced Ronald Reagan’s insurgency; President George H. W. Bush discovered it in 1992 when he faced a similar challenge from right-wing commentator Patrick Buchanan. While both Ford and Bush went on to win the Republican nomination, they lost the general election.

More important than opinions or history to indicate what the primary indicated, though, is Trump’s apparent anger about Haley’s showing. Politico’s Playbook noted that he “rage-posted” about Haley’s speech after her strong finish with posts that lasted far into the night. Ron Filipkowski noted that at 2:19 this morning he was still at it, posting: “NIKKI CAME IN LAST, NOT SECOND!”

In addition to attacking her from the podium, Trump appeared to threaten her when he warned her about “very dishonest people” she would have to fight. He said she was not going to win, “but if she did, she would “be under investigation…in fifteen minutes and I could tell you five reasons why already. Not big reasons, a little stuff that she doesn’t want to talk about, but she will be under investigation within minutes, and so would Ron have been, but he decided to get out.”
The tactics Trump might have been suggesting became clear this afternoon, when the chair of the Arizona Republican Party, Jeff DeWit, resigned after a recording that appeared to show him trying to bribe Arizona Senate candidate and fervent Trump supporter Kari Lake to stay out of the Senate race was leaked to the press. The tape itself was clearly contrived to show Lake as if she were in a campaign ad, defending Trump and America, but it includes DeWit’s pleas for her to stand aside for two years, presumably while the Arizona party regroups with less extremist candidates, and his request that she name her price.

This sordid story reflects a problem in the state Republican parties as MAGA supporters have tried to take over from the party establishment. In Arizona, challenging the 2020 presidential election—remember the “Cyber Ninjas” who audited the Maricopa County vote?—ran the finances of the Arizona party into the ground. Lake has continued to insist, without evidence, that the election was stolen, and she and other MAGA activists have called for purging the party of all but the Trump faithful. The recording positions Lake as a Trump loyalist fighting against party operatives.

In his resignation letter, DeWit claimed the recording had been “taken out of context” and said he had been “set up.” He noted that Lake has “a disturbing tendency to exploit private interactions for personal gain,” calling out “her habit of secretly recording personal and private conversations. This is obviously a concern given how much interaction she has with high profile people including President Trump,” he added. “I believe she orchestrated this entire situation to have control over the state party,” he wrote.

DeWit said he had “received an ultimatum from Lake’s team: resign today or face the release of a new, more damaging recording. I am truly unsure of its contents,” he wrote, “but considering our numerous past open conversations as friends, I have decided not to take the risk. I am resigning as Lake requested.”
It seems clear the Trump team is eager to consolidate power behind him no matter what it takes, especially in the face of what appears to be his weakness. Rising authoritarians depend on the idea they are invincible, so being perceived as vulnerable—or as a loser—hits them much harder than it does a normal political candidate.

Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel—who was recorded on November 17, 2020, pressuring two Republican officials in Michigan not to certify Joe Biden’s electors in a county he won by 68% and promising the officials to “get you attorneys”—has urged Haley to drop out of the race. Traditionally, party chairs stay neutral in primary contests. Tonight, Trump posted a threat to donors: “Nikki ‘Birdbrain’ Haley is very bad for the Republican Party and, indeed, our Country…. Anybody that makes a ‘Contribution’ to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them and will not accept them.”
For her part, Haley has vowed to stay in the contest. While observers point out that there is very little chance she could actually overtake Trump, it’s also true that either Trump’s obvious mental lapses or his legal troubles could knock him out of the race, in which case she would be the most viable candidate standing.

Curiously, what happened to Trump in New Hampshire was what, before the election, pundits suggested could and maybe should happen to President Joe Biden: a challenger would show that he was weak going into the 2024 election.
Instead, despite dirty-trickster robocalls in a fake Biden voice telling Democratic voters not to show up vote for Biden, he won 65% of the vote as a write-in candidate—he wasn’t on the ballot—while Representative Dean Phillips and self-help author Marianne Williamson, who were on the ballot, together garnered just under 25%.

On Monday, Miranda Nazzaro of The Hill reported that the creator of ChatGPT banned a super PAC backing Phillips for misusing AI for political purposes. Billionaire Bill Ackman, who has been in the news lately for his fight against diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, attacks on former Harvard president Claudine Gay, and threats to media outlets that pointed out plagiarism in his wife’s doctoral dissertation, donated $1 million to Phillips’s super PAC.
There was other good news for the Biden camp today, too. Sign-ups for the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, have surged by 80% under Biden, with a record 21 million people enrolling this year. Trump has promised to get rid of the program, saying that “Obamacare Sucks!!!” and that he will replace it with something better, but neither now nor in his four years in office did he produce a plan.

Biden also received the enthusiastic endorsement today of the United Auto Workers union, whose president, Shawn Fain, had made it clear that any president must earn that endorsement. Biden stood with the union in its negotiations last year with the big three automakers, not only behind the scenes but also in public when he became the first president to join a picket line. “[Trump] went to a nonunion plant, invited by the boss, and trashed our union,” Fain said, “And, here is what Joe Biden did during our stand up strike. He heard the call. And he stood up and he showed up.” "Donald Trump stands against everything we stand for as a society," Fain told the crowd.

More news dropped today about the damage MAGA Republicans are doing to the United States. A report published today in JAMA Internal Medicine estimates that in the 14 states that outlawed abortion after the Supreme Court's June 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision, 64,565 women became pregnant after being raped, “but few (if any) obtained in-state abortions legally.”
Finally, Jake Sherman and John Bresnahan of Punchbowl News confirmed this evening that although MAGA Republicans have insisted the border is such a crisis that no aid to Ukraine can pass until it is addressed, Trump is preventing congressional action on the border because he wants to run on the issue of immigration. Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) told a closed meeting of Senate Republicans that “the nominee” wants to run his campaign on immigration, adding, “We don’t want to do anything to undermine him.” “We’re in a quandary,” McConnell said.

Jennifer Bendery and Igor Bobic of HuffPost reported that Trump today reached out to Republican senators to kill the bipartisan border deal being finalized, “because he doesn’t want Biden to have a victory,” one source said. “The rational Republicans want the deal because they want Ukraine and Israel and an actual border solution,” Bendery and Bobic quote the source as saying. “But the others are afraid of Trump, or they’re the chaos caucus who never wants to pass anything.”

“They’re having a little crisis in their conference right now,”

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

kdrudy posted:

Dude on my floor at college would regularly whisper and team up with everyone in FFA until we figured him out.

me and my friends would just pick terran, build a poo poo ton of engineering bays, then all-chat "I HELP PROTECT U" and float them over, completely blotting out our neighbors bases

this was early before most people were smart enough to hotkey and thus access anything under our shield of garbage. on cash maps there was no limit and you could see how long until people started crashing

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Durf posted:

me and my friends would just pick terran, build a poo poo ton of engineering bays, then all-chat "I HELP PROTECT U" and float them over, completely blotting out our neighbors bases

this was early before most people were smart enough to hotkey and thus access anything under our shield of garbage. on cash maps there was no limit and you could see how long until people started crashing

i used to do this kind of poo poo all the time with my cousin

one thing we would do is pick protoss and offer to help build our allies defenses, and then build way too many cannons in their base that they run out of room for anything and then we would go hostile on them and watch them flood the screen with angry messages

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

this is all too much effort, just join nr20 games and 6pool

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
join 7v1 comp stomps with the sole intention of just killing all the other dumbasses who are trying to quickly pad out their records

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

How much of the southern border situation is even actually true? I just take everything from Republicans with a healthy dose of salt. Assume almost all of it is exaggerated.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

loving :lol:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I said come in! posted:

How much of the southern border situation is even actually true? I just take everything from Republicans with a healthy dose of salt. Assume almost all of it is exaggerated.

They don't actually give a gently caress, with the exception of the lunatic white genocide idiots

It's an easy issue they can look tough to their demented base on, and be racist and cruel as a bonus

Trump clearly doesn't actually give a poo poo about the border or a deal, he just wants to cause as much chaos as possible, and the GOP is so cowardly and servile they just go "yes SIR, THANK YOU SIR" with tears in their eyes like the loving weak idiots they are

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Jan 25, 2024

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

I've read through this entire thread, but just to be sure, we're all voting for this guy right?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Analog posted:

I've read through this entire thread, but just to be sure, we're all voting for this guy right?

Absolutely yes. The filthy decorum poisoned dem libs need to be taught a lesson and by god we are going to sacrifice the nation's healthcare and LGBTQ+ rights to do it.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

:laffo:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'd go into a pub 2v2 and go build on my ally's gas as soon as I could. They'd complain but I'd ensure them I had a great build but I needed their gas. I'd build like 20 drones to long range mine it. I'd see how long I could keep the bit going til we lost.

e: this might work on Texas, tell them our army's coming soon but we need all their oil

vaginite fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 25, 2024

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

emSparkly posted:

Absolutely yes. The filthy decorum poisoned dem libs need to be taught a lesson and by god we are going to sacrifice the nation's healthcare and LGBTQ+ rights to do it.

There's this Lucy-Football meme I'm remembering for some reason, and I can't quite put my finger on why. *loudly sips drink*

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
So yeah guess the United States are Balkanizing. Welp we got a constitutional crisis over the supremacy clause and the enumerated powers. I have no idea how you fix this short of arresting Abbott. Biden will probably be too big of a coward to do it because of the election.

Like the best he can do is just constantly cut the wire as soon as it’s put down and arrest any Texas state guard that impedes them. Otherwise he is ceding federal power can’t wait for civil war 2.

Vire fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jan 25, 2024

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Vire posted:

So yeah guess the United States are Balkanizing. Welp we got a constitutional crisis over the supremacy clause and the enumerated powers. I have no idea how you fix this short of arresting Abbott. Biden will probably be too big of a coward to do it because of the election.

Like the best he can do is just constantly cut the wire as soon as it’s put down and arrest any Texas state guard that impedes them. Otherwise he is ceding federal power can’t wait for civil war 2.

Abbott tries to drum this like every year, my guy, I'd be surprised if he got anything out of it. He's overdue for an asswhoopin' though.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

emSparkly posted:

Wait a minute. Hold up.

The US has healthcare?

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Wait a minute. Hold up.

The US has healthcare?

LOL! No.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

This is--and I say this in all sincerity--just the most ever stupid what ever did exist.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Wait a minute. Hold up.

The US has healthcare?

It’s a healthcare

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Time_pants posted:

This is--and I say this in all sincerity--just the most ever stupid what ever did exist.

Switzerland vs New Zealand war alt history book or netflix series.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I joined the National Guard because it’s the only way I could afford health insurance. Got activated to respond to the natural disaster of *checks notes* brown people in Texas in an election year.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Waffle House posted:

Abbott tries to drum this like every year, my guy, I'd be surprised if he got anything out of it. He's overdue for an asswhoopin' though.

Not trying to be a doomer I understand he does stunts like every week but I certainly don’t think multiple sitting democratic members of congress from Texas call for the federalization of the national guard every year in a response. This certainly seems worst then usual.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Waffle House posted:

Yeah, Abbott isn’t actually gonna defy anything. Nobody is seceding or going to war or starting poo poo with Mexico. He’s just gonna put out a bunch of official statements about how he’s gonna stand up to feds, because this is all just a chance for him to remind Trump he exists and would be very happy to be selected as VP candidate. (While also staving off potential challenges from the right, which are the only challenges that could cause problems for him when he’s up for election again in 2026.)

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

TulliusCicero posted:

One wierd trick to get voters to think you are capable of governing: declare sucession

Liberals Hate It

Like seriously who are these loving clowns trying to convince? Your base is already servile and bloodthirsty, they don't loving care. You are going to start a war over brown people entering the country? You really think moderate voters are going to go "yeah that's the vision I am looking for!"

What loving delusional blowhard tools
The point of this stunt is to draw Biden into a very public confrontation and then flood the airwaves with messages about how the tyrannical federal government is keeping the plucky li'l states from doing their jobs of protecting the border.

This isn't about pleasing the base (although that's a nice side effect) or actually doing anything about immigration. The point is to make Biden look bad. Most moderate voters aren't paying attention to the border and don't give a flying gently caress about it, and most non-Fox news outlets don't care either. But federalizing the National Guard to overrule the efforts of a state to :airquote: defend themselves :airquote:? That will be an immediate national news story and you can loving bet that Abbott and the GOP will go on every channel imaginable to ensure that that's the message that moderate voters receive. It's easy to understand, it makes Texas and the GOP look like the righteous underdog fighting against the evil dictator, and the Biden's administration's defense is some legal bullshit involving SCOTUS that 75% of Americans stopped listening to before I finished this sentence. Biden responding loudly and forcefully is what Abbott wants.

Biden should absolutely smack this poo poo down, but he should do it quietly. Abbott and company want attention, and the smart move here is to not give it to them.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

LanceHunter posted:

Yeah, Abbott isn’t actually gonna defy anything. Nobody is seceding or going to war or starting poo poo with Mexico. He’s just gonna put out a bunch of official statements about how he’s gonna stand up to feds, because this is all just a chance for him to remind Trump he exists and would be very happy to be selected as VP candidate. (While also staving off potential challenges from the right, which are the only challenges that could cause problems for him when he’s up for election again in 2026.)

Abbott's proposed policy is performatively full of sturm und drang and functionally has zero substance in that in any way matters? You don't say :v:

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor_abbott_unveils_texas_plan_offers_constitutional_amendments_to_rest

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

The point of this stunt is to draw Biden into a very public confrontation and then flood the airwaves with messages about how the tyrannical federal government is keeping the plucky li'l states from doing their jobs of protecting the border.

This isn't about pleasing the base (although that's a nice side effect) or actually doing anything about immigration. The point is to make Biden look bad. Most moderate voters aren't paying attention to the border and don't give a flying gently caress about it, and most non-Fox news outlets don't care either. But federalizing the National Guard to overrule the efforts of a state to :airquote: defend themselves :airquote:? That will be an immediate national news story and you can loving bet that Abbott and the GOP will go on every channel imaginable to ensure that that's the message that moderate voters receive. It's easy to understand, it makes Texas and the GOP look like the righteous underdog fighting against the evil dictator, and the Biden's administration's defense is some legal bullshit involving SCOTUS that 75% of Americans stopped listening to before I finished this sentence. Biden responding loudly and forcefully is what Abbott wants.

Biden should absolutely smack this poo poo down, but he should do it quietly. Abbott and company want attention, and the smart move here is to not give it to them.

I don't think this works though

Moderate voters have shown they are completely exhausted of Trump and the GOP's dipshit antics and will vote against them in large numbers. This just once again shows them how idiotic the GOP is and how they can't be trusted with loving anything.

What Trump and the GOP still haven't realized is that besides their braying pig gently caress base Americans hate loving hearing about politics, and Trump has kept this everyday poo poo parade going since 2016. Voters at this point just want the dumb motherfuckers to shut the gently caress up and gently caress off already.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Jan 25, 2024

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

TulliusCicero posted:

I don't think this works though

Moderate voters have shown they are completely exhausted of Trump and the GOP's dupshit antics and will vote against them in large numbers. This just once again shows them how idiotic the GOP is and how they can't be trusted with loving anything.

What Trump and the GOP still haven't realized is that besides their braying pig gently caress base Americans hate loving hearing about politics, and Trump has kept this everyday poo poo parade going since 2016. Voters at this point just want the dumb motherfuckers to shut the gently caress up and gently caress off already.
Most Americans hate Trump and don't want to hear about him, but Trump's not the one pulling this stunt and a majority of the country still thinks that the GOP is the party to trust on immigration and "border security": https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/first-read/poll-republicans-advantages-immigration-crime-economy-rcna117054

This is absolutely favorable ground to them if this stunt blows up into a national story.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Vire posted:

Not trying to be a doomer I understand he does stunts like every week but I certainly don’t think multiple sitting democratic members of congress from Texas call for the federalization of the national guard every year in a response. This certainly seems worst then usual.

He's a massive loving idiot, OP, and I wouldn't let it get to you.

Some guy like Abbott being in a seat doesn't necessarily mean he's smart, or good at things, and statistically/ontologically, it's just better if you make fun of him until he cries and fucks off, because all he has to show is that he didn't deserve his power.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Vire posted:

Nah, the statements from those folks is actually part of Abbott's whole thing, too. Really, the sick genius about all his recent stunts is that he sets up a situations where he and various dems get to pretend they are fighting when they are actually just shadow-boxing in each other's direction.

Take the whole migrant bussing thing. One of the reasons it works so well is that Eric Adams took the bait and made a big deal out of the whole thing. (When, in truth, plenty of the migrants were probably going to travel to places like NYC anyways; either for the opportunities or because they already had people they knew there. Hell, unlike when Desantis did his dumb version of it, Abbott was only bussing immigrants who specifically wanted to get the free ride.) But the bait was irresistible: Adams got to sit in his D+40 city and score points off of that mean and inhumane Texas Governor, and Abbott got to sit in his R+10 state and say that the Democrats are hypocrites about immigration.

Similarly, every single one of those members of congress from Texas who are calling for federalizing the guard are sitting in the democrat-heavy districts that were created through gerrymandering. Greg Casar's district (where I live) is D+21, so when he talks poo poo about Abbott it plays extremely well for him over here. So Abbott is gonna release mean statements about how he is totally gonna defy Biden any day now and Greg Casar gets to tweet about how Biden should totally use the full force of the federal government to stop Abbott from defying them and they both get to score points while the border patrol quietly takes down those horrific barriers and there is no actual defiance to be seen. (But Abbott's base see that those democrats sure are angry and even that they are calling for Biden to take over the Texas National Guard he hasn't done it so Abbott must be winning somehow!)

LanceHunter fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Jan 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

LanceHunter posted:

Really, the sick genius

Gonna stop you right there, neither of these terms is congruous with reality, gottta remind you that you're dealing with an objective piece of poo poo who has long overstayed his welcome. Gimme some better terms here.