Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Lol. Just remembered she made her husband change his name for absolutely no reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Post itt every time the defamation continued and escalated.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Tim Scott’s pushing for VP with the whole “I love you Trump more than anything else” bit

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
the only time i've seen more overruled objections is that sovereign citizen that defended himself in wisconson for driving through a parade and killing/injuring people.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Ben Carson is an ideal pick for Trump because he doesn’t give two shits about power and will just spend all his time trying to grift more cash through private speeches and book tours.

rotinaj posted:

It just blows my mind that of all the republicans, the one who could go to those sorts of billionaires and get good results was Kevin McCarthy of all people

His face always looked like he was in way over his head and was faking it until he could make it

Well folks like Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush could do it too, but…

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

are we sure it wasn't an egg timer?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

I really wanted this guy to have a funny name but it's exceedingly normal.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

beef sweat posted:

Serious question, does trump even recognize that his lawyers aren’t capable? Does he care? I know the (probably true) assumption is that he is telling his lawyers what to pursue in court but at what point does he cut his losses and let a real lawyer manage things?

If he wins a case, he wins a case. If he loses a case, he can play the victim and grift more.

Win-Win really.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Why not Oprah for VP? Black and a woman

Also a billionaire so she and Trump will have that in common.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

are we sure it wasn't an egg timer?

:drat:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Trump is totally reliant on fundraising cash so whenever anything happens he fund raises on it.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
His initial VP pick will probably be that guy Frederick Douglass. I hear he's doing an amazing job and is being recognized more and more.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Shucklebee and Benny C will be obsequious and unseen/unheard, the two things Trump wants in a Veep. If Trump sends a mob to kill either of them their response will be "Yes sir, honoured to die for you, sir."

I can't imagine Ben Carson being that lucid.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

beef sweat posted:

Serious question, does trump even recognize that his lawyers aren’t capable? Does he care? I know the (probably true) assumption is that he is telling his lawyers what to pursue in court but at what point does he cut his losses and let a real lawyer manage things?

that would require admitting he was wrong

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
What football team are they on?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Pretty much a tossup if Trump's testimony will be angry ranting or sleepy slurring after mcdonalds lunch

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
In a absolutely shocking revelation:

https://twitter.com/FOX5Atlanta/status/1750320158474715330

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

Having a normal one since 2016

nine-gear crow posted:

lol this is amazing. Did she even go to law school?

She likely attended Kellogg University.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

bobjr posted:

Tim Scott’s pushing for VP with the whole “I love you Trump more than anything else” bit

Just the most cringe spineless poo poo I've seen in a long loving time

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

beef sweat posted:

His lawyers don't try to really win the cases, they're just performing for Trump. Most of what they do and say in court is tailored to stoke his ego, not to sway the judge or jury. He has bad lawyers because, whether he realizes it or not, he ultimately cares more about his ego than actually winning his cases.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Yeah once it came out that their source was the ex wife I was like this is some bullshit.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lmao: ROFL :what:

That’s, uh, some pretty serious defamation if none of it is true.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Outpost22 posted:

Cases?! As in more than one?

MANY SUCH

God drat it I need to be working but the lols are just pouring in nonstop

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Wait, does this mean that that lawyer that said they saw something in these documents but wouldn't mention it perjured herself?

_____!
May 2, 2004

Don't you have to state why you're objecting, or is it obvious enough to all involved that it's unnecessary?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i'm just happy krang found love with george foreman.

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:lmao: ROFL :what:

That’s, uh, some pretty serious defamation if none of it is true.

I may have missed something, but despite all the rumours regarding this I feel like Trump was strangely quiet on it - he didn't crow on about it as much as I would have thought. I suspect he (his lawyers?) knew it was sketchy.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lord Hydronium posted:

He did tell Trump to shut up in the 2020 debate, which is probably the most relatable Biden moment since he made the :jerkbag: face to Paul Ryan in 2012.

I legit think it's the thing that pushed "should I vote Biden?" To "lol I am voting Biden" for a load of people.

Someone saying "STFU" to trump was the most cathartic poo poo.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

popehat tweets "this still looks bad for fani"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

vaginite posted:

Trump running off all of the big donors, then taking all of the small donors, and using those donations to pay his personal expenses and lawsuits while the RNC goes bankrupt and gets evicted across the country is so unbelievably funny.

Congressman are required to go and try and raise money for the party, they have time set aside and phone banks to do it. They do it to fundraise for the party to pay it's bills. Now they can't fundraise because Trump just gets all the money, then steals it.

All of the Republican donations usually available to pay for necessary operations are just going to Trump's lawsuits and expenses. This E. Jean Carroll massive judgment is just gonna come from what should be RNC money.

Then Trump is gonna go out and slander her again, immediately. The best part is the RNC, despite all this, still has to all bend the knee and kiss his rear end.

It's so bafflingly hosed up and funny.

add that to the LOLs

PILED HIGH

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Jelly posted:

I really wanted this guy to have a funny name but it's exceedingly normal.

Stephen "Big" Cheungus

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Philthy posted:

Why didn't they follow up and ask him if he's okay, if he needs to see a doctor, is he having a stroke?

Yes!^

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Philthy posted:

Why didn't they follow up and ask him if he's okay, if he needs to see a doctor, is he having a stroke?

Many people said that he went to Walter Reed because of ministrokes, but it was a regularly scheduled physical!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

_____! posted:

Don't you have to state why you're objecting, or is it obvious enough to all involved that it's unnecessary?

I think it's Kaplan's rule

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
When is the tria resuming and when they come back will Trump be testifying

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

mik posted:

I may have missed something, but despite all the rumours regarding this I feel like Trump was strangely quiet on it - he didn't crow on about it as much as I would have thought. I suspect he (his lawyers?) knew it was sketchy.

It came from the lawyer for one of the non-Trump defendants, and popehat and the other social media lawyers assured everyone this lawyer was “good.”

Just :lol: at defaming the DA with accusations not just of an improper affair, but of receiving illegal kickbacks. That’s…. not good!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

HKR posted:

popehat tweets "this still looks bad for fani"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Someone tell me why this is actually devastating for Biden.