Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

Asterite34 posted:

Prouder Boys and Crowder Boys

Not to be confused with Chowder Boys, who just like a good bowl of soup.

nobody would confuse words that sound nothing alike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
The good news is if they arrest enough chuds for insurrection we'll eventually get to the point where Republicans start talking about prison reform

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
it's kinda seems susoicious that a president who did such a perfect job for four years still lost the election. trump made america great again and the majority of the country, living in a country that was great again, voted to tear down all that greatness? kiiiinda suspicious is all i'm saying. rejected after four perfect years? hmmmmm...

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Them Boyd Crowder boys are up to no good running meth thru Harlan county..

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

NoiseAnnoys posted:

depends, german-style european-ness sucks.

Still better than here

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

NoiseAnnoys posted:

depends, german-style european-ness sucks.

Explain. Because seems super cool here. There are “gently caress Nazis” signs everywhere and anti deportation protests every day this week. I might have misread.

Orange Cat fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jan 25, 2024

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
I would slap a toddler in the face with a bike chain for the chance to live german-style european-ness

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I would slap a toddler in the face with a bike chain for the chance to live german-style european-ness

I would change Trump's diapy to live in german-style european-ness.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Aramis posted:

Hum... The largest Domestic Deportation Operation in history you say? That sounds like a lot. We'll probably need trains.

JFC. The mask is barely holding on by a thread at this point.

What mask?

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

Grey Cat posted:

I would change Trump's diapy to live in german-style european-ness.

That’s actually part of the German experience

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

TremorX posted:

Live in a town with an army base and they absolutely love his painted orange rear end here.

Counterpoint, they do not. There is one guy in our 70ish unit who says he did good thing but in the wrong way. The rest are … wtf?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Wait I thought they all wanted to RETVRN to European greatness or something? Is that no longer racist enough for them?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Orange Cat posted:

Counterpoint, they do not. There is one guy in our 70ish unit who says he did good thing but in the wrong way. The rest are … wtf?

Do you all beat him with bars of soap wrapped in a towel after lights out

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

priznat posted:

Nickels in a sock

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Steadiman posted:

Wait I thought they all wanted to RETVRN to European greatness or something? Is that no longer racist enough for them?

the want their euro whiteness thats inside their heads.

or the roman one. (didnt Rome have communal toilets?)

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

priznat posted:

Them Boyd Crowder boys are up to no good running meth thru Harlan county..

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my view is if he loses he will try all the same poo poo he tried before but with less sucess nd people blab right away because he isnt president. he might try another january 6th but that should would be way way less populated and get smashed the second they got to the steps.

Unlikely, because the idiots have swallowed completely their own idiot propaganda, that the feds instigate all of these things to false flag true patriots so they can arrest them.

So now whenever anybody in right wing circles suggest that people need to organinse a get together to protest whatever bullshit is trending on X today, they immediately get flooded by the idiots warning that it's a false flag sting and people shouldn't go to it.

So come Jan 6 2025 they're all be at home congratulating themsleves on their wiliness in outsmarting the man.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Orange Cat posted:

Explain. Because seems super cool here. There are “gently caress Nazis” signs everywhere and anti deportation protests every day this week. I might have misread.

i dunno, we get 40 days of vacation a year and we don't put other eu nations in bullshit austerity pacts. also our beer is better.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

priznat posted:

Truth, we just avoid dude and don’t engage him unless command mandate. Super not satisfying, but no, not every army unit is salivating for the orange disphit.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

lifetime supply of Pocky posted:

nobody would confuse words that sound nothing alike

I was gonna say. People need to stop trying to force a slant rhyme with these two words. It doesn't work at all

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i dunno, we get 40 days of vacation a year and we don't put other eu nations in bullshit austerity pacts. also our beer is better.

Not gonna fight you on 1and 2 but loving lol on 3.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

PhazonLink posted:

the want their euro whiteness thats inside their heads.

or the roman one. (didnt Rome have communal toilets?)

We have communal toilets today, and most people don't think twice about using them.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Steadiman posted:

yeah but like, 1930s europe, not the woke eu

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

He looks like a loving cartoon pug dog here lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Orange Cat posted:

Not gonna fight you on 1and 2 but loving lol on 3.

my goon, we are the beer drinkingest nation in the world per capita. český národ něco o pivě umí, if i may be so bold.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

He WISHES his hair was this awesome

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/innercitypress/status/1750629153160798328

https://twitter.com/innercitypress/status/1750636306323935454

Yeah, this isn't going to go well for Trump.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
us beers are good but we're drinking less cuz we're all too busy getting high as gently caress now

do you guys even have thc beer yet

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

...Macavity's not there!

I don't want to post the entire poem and poo poo up the thread but if you're unfamiliar...

https://poets.org/poem/macavity-mystery-cat

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013
[quote="NoiseAnnoys" post="537407541"]
my goon, we are the beer drinkingest nation in the world per capita.
[/quote

Volume, quantity, not the milestones. Belgium has some good poo poo.driving to monasteries to pick up our 12/24 bottle limit.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

It’s too bad we can’t set a thread background like they do on Reddit and other places because this would be the one.

Donald nodding sagely while watching tape of himself blathering and bloviating

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Either he’s never going to get his lazy rear end around to doing this, or he’s just going to have ICE harass any person that even remotely appears foreign

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Was the laughter because of the juxtaposition of "digital penetration" with "penal law"?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Lmao

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Barometer posted:

...Macavity's not there!

I don't want to post the entire poem and poo poo up the thread but if you're unfamiliar...

https://poets.org/poem/macavity-mystery-cat

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Extremely flesh-coloured toad.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Was the laughter because of the juxtaposition of "digital penetration" with "penal law"?

Yeah no one is immune to that, even Serious Court People. Possibly it’s less funny if you are the victim tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

withak posted:

Yeah no one is immune to that, even Serious Court People.

I mean, I guess. In a context vacuum it might be funny, but jfc this lady was sexually assaulted