Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.

explosivo posted:

He looks like a loving cartoon pug dog here lol

He looks like he's from the musical cats. Which is appropriate because he listens to "memories" on repeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Denim Dude posted:

He looks like he's from the musical cats. Which is appropriate because he listens to "memories" on repeat.

Trumblestanks, the jailway cat

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
When I woke up and saw in my general alerts "Trump briefly testifies", and then came here and saw there were only several hundred new posts instead of at least twice that, I went "Must have been mostly a nothingburger".

Well, in terms of what he said on the stand. Pretty sure there's dice being rolled via the laws of the universe that Trump's wall-screaming rage is finally going to make something break in his wreck of a body.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Huh

They laughed because penal sounds like penis?

I'm just kinda surprised because that's got to be a common word

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

kazil posted:

Trumblestanks, the jailway cat

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

I smell a photoshop thread. :lol:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

NoiseAnnoys posted:

my goon, we are the beer drinkingest nation in the world per capita. český národ něco o pivě umí, if i may be so bold.

yeah, germany is like #5 or something

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Spinz posted:

Huh

They laughed because penal sounds like penis?

I'm just kinda surprised because that's got to be a common word

It's part of the penal code to giggle at the word penal and people that don't do it should be sent to penal colonies.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I'm sure the rest of this decade is going to suck, so it's nice that we're cramming in 50 years of infrastructure spending and 10 years of lols into 2024.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

kazil posted:

uh, Florida joined them

Florida doesn't have a shared border with a foreign nation the last time I checked. They have a biggish moat around most of their state.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol

https://x.com/ZaleskiLuke/status/1750371080357675420?s=20

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The Locator posted:

Florida doesn't have a shared border with a foreign nation the last time I checked. They have a biggish moat around most of their state.

Florida shares a border with the united states and that's bad enough.

Jesus, he's so orange.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

This is just him masturbating. That's all it is.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Theory crafting the next civil war is so cool, I bet Obama would return to public service dual wielding RPGs while shirtless

Obamna stripped to the waist, Baldur's Gate 3 in one hand, Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth in the other. He slides up behind Abbots wheelchair.

"Nothing personnel, kid."

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Grey Cat posted:

Jesus, he's so orange.

more of a baseball glove brown

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

InsertPotPun posted:

it's kinda seems susoicious that a president who did such a perfect job for four years still lost the election. trump made america great again and the majority of the country, living in a country that was great again, voted to tear down all that greatness? kiiiinda suspicious is all i'm saying. rejected after four perfect years? hmmmmm...

it is because the ellection was RIGGED AND STOLLEN -- jfc where have you been the last 3 years??

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

That would be legit scary if he wasn't a wet piece of hammered dogshit that will easily lose again to Biden.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Grey Cat posted:

Jesus, he's so orange.

You can tell that whoever does his makeup just says "Ok shuts your eyes tight" and spray paints it on.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

So much of this is blatantly illegal even his own justices will overturn this crazy poo poo

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Looking good, sir!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

He's really lost a lot of his energy

He looks and sounds like poo poo

Lmao did the Judge make him that mad today? He released this pissy boi statement?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Oddly enough, him throwing this kind of temper tantrum makes me feel slightly better. He's playing only to the craziest part of his base, and that's not going to be enough for him to win.

Get hosed you fat old rapist.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Looks like one of those „Harry Potter Balenciaga” AI videos

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Mistle posted:

I smell a photoshop thread. :lol:

I couldn't be assed to walk it into frame, but here you are, five minutes of my life sketching out a silhouette of a nussy just so for you goons.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

You can ALWAYS tell when he's reading, and when he's adding his own mental poo poo sprinkles on top.

"...and there are plenty of them."

"...which they're doing now at a level nobody can believe, even possible."

"So many judges have seen so many applications that they know were wrong, or at least they must've known (wtf?). They do nothing about it. They're lied to."

"...and there are plenty of them."

"...or that they are not SPYING on someone's campaign! Like they spied on MY campaign!"

"...and I mean immediately..."

"...and they really do love America."

Pretty much all of "9th."

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

He wants to keep doing rallies in Trump friendly states

And he's openly stating that he doesn't want Republicans to do a border deal just to spite Biden and Democrats

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Trump's funeral is going to be so surreal when it happens. Just throngs of shitheads simultaneously mourning and talking about how his funeral was the hugest ever.

Especially if he dies around the same time as Biden, Carter, W., or/and Clinton and we have a macabre redo of the inauguration piss fit.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

kazil posted:

Republicans to do a border deal just to spite Biden and Democrats

He's signing his posts again

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Latest issue of 2000AD looking good

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Grammarchist posted:

Trump's funeral is going to be so surreal when it happens. Just throngs of shitheads simultaneously mourning and talking about how his funeral was the hugest ever.

Especially if he dies around the same time as Biden, Carter, W., or/and Clinton and we have a macabre redo of the inauguration piss fit.

You honestly have a higher chance of his funeral being filled with people that secretly loathed him (Melania), people that just want to inherit his MAGA crown (Ivanka, Eric, Don Jr) or grifters (his entire campaign and legal teams)

I highly doubt his funeral will have anyone that genuinely liked or cared about him beyond his status or illusion of wealth

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
The conservative nonstop revisionist history and alternate reality statements are really starting to wear on me. It's loving disgusting.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

MechaX posted:

I highly doubt his funeral will have anyone that genuinely liked or cared about him beyond his status or illusion of wealth

No such person exists. So that's guaranteed to not happen.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lmao yeah his loving life doesn't have those people

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

he looks like a loving hazbin hotel character in these two.

kazil posted:

Oddly enough, him throwing this kind of temper tantrum makes me feel slightly better. He's playing only to the craziest part of his base, and that's not going to be enough for him to win.

Get hosed you fat old rapist.

this. he isnt gonna get the moderates i know. he isnt running on anything they are mad at biden/dems about. what loving dumbass.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol he said "thank you for your devotion to me"

someone should tell donald trump that the deep state isn't a real thing that exists

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

This one looks like a spirit is showing him how the world sees him rather than how he sees himself.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Toxic Mental posted:

someone should tell donald trump that the deep state isn't a real thing that exists

No don't. I'm way happier watching him max out his pitiful RPMs being angry about something that isn't even real.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Toxic Mental posted:

lol he said "thank you for your devotion to me"

i mean it does. its just boring beaurcracy and poo poo thats in every agency/department/etc.

what do you use to make these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL