Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

"peter, do you see the button that looks like a gay guy eyeing you from across the bar"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what do you use to make these?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Sir, this is a McDonald's franchise you're calling. We're on Olive Street across from the mall. Are you sure you have the right phone number? I'm going to hang up now, ok?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

alpaca diseases posted:

Latest issue of 2000AD looking good

Strontium Hog.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Trump’s neck is a boner garage

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
I think Rafael getting broken by Trump years ago plus the fact that everyone else in Congress hates him has finally broken him. Dude either thinks the "bum going in for a job interview" look actually looks good, or (more likely) is too depressed to give a poo poo anymore.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Now, toss that head on the furry from the Shining!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

idk why this smells like crimes but it does

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the purple is back

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Can someone get the face back where it was cribbed from?

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Barometer posted:

Great minds etc.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Barometer posted:

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Purgatory Glory posted:

Great minds etc.

It really looks like it was inspired by that scene and after I posted, I honestly wondered if it had already been done and that's why it was in my mind.

:five:

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I think it’s funny that Tringus is encouraging states to engage in an insurrection as he awaits trial for encouraging another insurrection.

Hey, if SCOTUS rulings are optional from this point forward, don’t expect the blue states to abide by the horseshit they find objectionable.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Incroyable

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Can't help but imagine this being Exhibit A in a serious sit-down with you and the head of Hr

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/NewsWire_US/status/1750622346451267637?s=20

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Are you loving kidding me

Look at this incredible poo poo

Wow

This is absolutely magnificent

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

MechaX posted:

You honestly have a higher chance of his funeral being filled with people that secretly loathed him (Melania), people that just want to inherit his MAGA crown (Ivanka, Eric, Don Jr) or grifters (his entire campaign and legal teams)

I highly doubt his funeral will have anyone that genuinely liked or cared about him beyond his status or illusion of wealth

Lol the Ghost of Christmas Future's vision of Scrooge's funeral

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

It's performative bullshit, and they all know it.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

Can't help but imagine this being Exhibit A in a serious sit-down with you and the head of Hr

It's OK my boss is very understanding.

I'm self-employed

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

PainterofCrap posted:

It's performative bullshit, and they all know it.

Yeah but does the 18-35 year old guardsman who works as a soldier two weekends a year know that?

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
LOL this loving country. GOP turning this into a crisis because they have nothing else to run on.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Accipiter posted:

I think Rafael getting broken by Trump years ago plus the fact that everyone else in Congress hates him has finally broken him. Dude either thinks the "bum going in for a job interview" look actually looks good, or (more likely) is too depressed to give a poo poo anymore.

I think the dumbass beard is him trying to cosplay a Confederate general or something

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1750676533511921847

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Brandon has like 8 months to get the message to the dumbest American hayseeds that Republicans are refusing to fund boarder security.

Lol

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

alaska, very worried about the border. hoards of illegals spilling across the border, and then another border, and then another border to take all of their extremely desirable alaskan jobs

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/1750580257789215084?s=20

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

TrashMammal posted:

alaska, very worried about the border. hoards of illegals spilling across the border, and then another border, and then another border to take all of their extremely desirable alaskan jobs

What libs fail to remember is that some folks in Alaska can see Russia from their house

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"how dare you say I'm not a racist ma'am!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The world would be so much better if Christians were banned from taking office

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

:lol: at old white southerner refusing to take the free pass from a woman of color.

"She said you're not racis-"

"Oh no, I TOTALLY am!"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Can we say governors from Texas are dumb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg53WYCPCjI

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Probably talking about racism against white people or some poo poo

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Accipiter posted:

No such person exists. So that's guaranteed to not happen.

I recently, after having not done so for a long time, went to an adult dancing club. And I had to keep poking myself in the back of the head. Remember, this is a job. She wants your money. She doesn't actually like you or likely find you interesting or funny. She's likely having forgotten your existence five minutes after she left your presence. At the VERY BEST, she might remember you as a polite customer who tipped well and only if she runs into an rear end in a top hat later. And then, only briefly. By the next day you are gone from her mind. It's all a schtick to get your money. Enjoy the fantasy, but never forget it is that, and don't toss too much money in the grip of such a thing.

But, I suspect whatever microscopic ember of actual, legit liking that lovely lady theoretically may/could have had for me had is 10 million times more than anything anyone has EVER felt towards Donald Trump. And that's what he deserves. The shame is he's such a broken mess he can never realize how sad and pathetic that is.

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Lol the Ghost of Christmas Future's vision of Scrooge's funeral

Wouldn't work. The whole thing about Scrooge was that he was very grumpy and bitter, but under all that he was a decent man and just needed a good hard wallop to remind him that the world is larger and has more potential, even then, than he had come to see it for. Trump has nothing, no heart, no soul, just a screaming void.

Oil and water cannot mix. Nor can you hold any sort of liquid in a sieve.

Cornwind Evil fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jan 26, 2024

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The world would be so much better if Christians were banned from taking office

To be fair, those women chose to be pregnant by their continued existence near a penis.

e: :barf: ugh that is loving disgusting to type out

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Don't worry I was a vet so I'm an expert in human fetal development.

Are you aware humans, unlike dogs and cats, don't gestate for 2-3 months.

Yes... I definitely knew that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

This might have been funnier in my head.