Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Asproigerosis posted:

Just cause you do an interview doesn't mean you want a job

5D chess right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I’m surprised Monken isn’t getting more buzz, he’s had massive success at every level and by all accounts he’s a very well-liked players coach

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seahawks AI Head Coach, powered by Microsoft Azure

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Belichick somehow hacks his AI head coach opponent.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Lmao how does lady still have a job. Everytime she’s posted she’s dead wrong.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Android Apocalypse posted:

Belichick somehow hacks his AI head coach opponent.

Nah he keeps giving it prompts and the AI head coach only uses special teamers and long snappers on every play.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Keeping the same guy in charge who is responsible for the last decade of Falcons football is better than Belichick? That is an insane opinion.

The Patriots' roster is worse!

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

seiferguy posted:

Seahawks AI Head Coach, powered by Microsoft Azure

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
https://x.com/jalenramsey/status/1750639003693457695?s=20

https://x.com/jalenramsey/status/1750640008870969753?s=20

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I knew Ramsey was hosed in the head but good lord its worse than I thought.

edit: I hope Raheem proves me wrong, honestly

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jalen Ramsey is also an insane person.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Vrabel said no to LaFleur, by the way. So that's that. The dream is dead.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Vrabel said no to LaFleur, by the way. So that's that. The dream is dead.

No to what? DC? Why would he do that?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

She's like Mary Kay Cabot in that she will tell you what agents or the front office is telling her, she's just got a wider reach. Jason La Canfora can go here too and several others. It is annoying that she reports things as done of course and is often very wrong.

There is a place for that type of reporting, it's not totally bad exactly. Just once you identify it know you're being sold on someone or other's propaganda.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

mcmagic posted:

No to what? DC? Why would he do that?

DC. Vrabel wants a HC job.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

A Sneaker Broker posted:

DC. Vrabel wants a HC job.

I meant why would he take a DC job lol

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

mcmagic posted:

I meant why would he take a DC job lol

I was huffing Copium for a hot minute. Leave me be.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Vrabel waiting for that Cowboys or Eagles or Bills job to open next offseason

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

a neat cape posted:

I can see DQ getting the job for the Cowboys if McCarthy is gone. Players love him.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Eagles position that should have loving been open this season.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Eagles gotta hold on to that coach that doesn't actually coach either side of the ball and can't motivate his players to finish strong because

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

a neat cape posted:

Yeah he’s got time to sit out a season unlike Carrol and Belichick. What a wild coaching hiring cycle

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pontius Pilate posted:

Yeah he’s got time to sit out a season unlike Carrol and Belichick. What a wild coaching hiring cycle

Carroll is just flat out out. Unless he wants to take a retirement trip back to college somewhere for a couple/few years. Bill still wants to chase that record I'd imagine but maybe he's out too.

Although it would be funny if Belichick just took a ST Coach job somewhere because that is his passion.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Eagles gotta hold on to that coach that doesn't actually coach either side of the ball and can't motivate his players to finish strong because

Real answer is probably because he's howies yes man so he doesn't have to worry about another power struggle if he can get the coordinators to be 2022 good again.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
either Hurts didn’t make a big stink to get him out or he tried and failed. whichever you pick, I don't think he's the guy either lol

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Amy Pole Her posted:

The female Benjamin Allbright.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
So McKay really has nothing to do with football at this point.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1750698928050151904?t=n4xUMVk503AWg-jWPnRV1Q&s=19

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lol the Panthers had to give him 6 guaranteed years!

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1750703798715142375?t=_zMOjGNNP26hnD5aKJEYAQ&s=19

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Good for him.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Six years and he may only have to work for 3/4 of one. Pretty good deal!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

No disrespect to Raheem Morris, but in 2-3 years, Falcons fans are going to be screaming, “WE COULD HAVE HAD BILL BELICHICK!!! :byodood:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Panthers about to be on the hook for a 10 year deal next time when they fire Canales for not making BY look startable

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

No disrespect to Raheem Morris, but in 2-3 years, Falcons fans are going to be screaming, “WE COULD HAVE HAD BILL BELICHICK!!! :byodood:

No.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

In three years Belichick will probably be out of the league entirely or running some other teams roster into the dirt. Or dead, he’s loving old. I think he *could* succeed somewhere but a team with no QB or offensive identity sure doesn’t seem like a good fit.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Probably yea

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Even if they aren't they will be sullenly disappointed looking ahead to the next poor coaching hire.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Not even saying Bill was the right move but unless Raheem brings them completely unexpected success fans are gonna be asking if maybe they should’ve gone with one of the best coaches ever

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

In three years Belichick will probably be out of the league entirely or running some other teams roster into the dirt. Or dead, he’s loving old. I think he *could* succeed somewhere but a team with no QB or offensive identity sure doesn’t seem like a good fit.
Dudes that angry always live to be 105. Spite sustains.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
I’m team mcmagic on this one, team(s) are gonna regret not hiring one of the greatest coaches of all time, even with all his baggage and old age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

CapnAndy posted:

Dudes that angry always live to be 105. Spite sustains.

Depends on whether he finds another job or not. Without special teams and drafting bad WRs to focus on he may just dissolve into dust and blow away.