Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Picross S2 and Baldur's Gate 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mycophobia posted:

playtesting Tromi version 2 endlessly and trying to resist making more changes to it

Add sonic

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

add anime babes

this, also add a Tsundere Announce mode and 4-player battle mode.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mycophobia posted:

playtesting Tromi version 2 endlessly and trying to resist making more changes to it

Add some day one dlc

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

mycophobia posted:

Remove Sonic.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

started Romancing SaGa 3 and Risk of Rain Returns, and replaying Kirby Star Allies with my boy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

started Romancing SaGa 3 and Risk of Rain Returns, and replaying Kirby Star Allies with my boy.

RS3 is awesome even though it was like the 3rd SaGa game that I got to the final boss and got stonewalled and gave up.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

welcome posted:

Remove Sonic.

Done

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Trying out Nioh for the first time and I've died four or five times already in the first two hours but this is dope so far, loving the combat

also this weird rear end poo poo Alisa????? Old school RE clone with a dollhouse aesthetic that leans too heavily into "intentionally" bad voice acting, but it's ok, it was a gift from some goon a long time ago so free games ftw even if they are bizarre

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

and the other request...?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probably infinite wealth.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
listening to the new longmont potion castle while playing everquest

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Coward.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
You promised Tromi sluts.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Add Knuckles

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
sorry i blew my budget on the new music. any additional assets must be royalty free

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
add legend of the 10 elemental masters knuckles

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

sorry i blew my budget on the new music. any additional assets must be royalty free

Add photos of other genocide memorials.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hey myco the Twin Towers kinda look like I pieces, maybe you could include some of that imagery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xva1DumMC0A

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
no idea what you're talking about. This conversation is over.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Tromi has displaced Tetris as my favorite Tetris, something I didn't think was possible. I didn't think there was much else you could do with the Tetris without turning it into some other genre in the process but this game has revealed my lack of imagination. holocaust camp imagery combines the interconnectedness and branching of soviet era tetris with the gimmicky grab-bag style of Grandmaster and just about every stage surprised me with some new fun thing. it looks like a tetris game, i.e., timeless. i found the pictures of camps used in the systematic elimination of the jewish race and general atmosphere a bit cloying at the start but it quickly won me over in the context of the overall psychedelic nature of the stages. i at least cleared every stage i could find outside of special world but there is still much to do. the tetris series pretty much dulled any possible enthusiasm i could've had for this game but man was I glad to come in with such low expectations because it absolutely blew me away. i dont feel like expanding these thoughts into 2-4,000 words for my website so this will have to suffice as my review. 5/5

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

Tromi has displaced Tetris as my favorite Tetris, something I didn't think was possible. I didn't think there was much else you could do with the Tetris without turning it into some other genre in the process but this game has revealed my lack of imagination. holocaust camp imagery combines the interconnectedness and branching of soviet era tetris with the gimmicky grab-bag style of Grandmaster and just about every stage surprised me with some new fun thing. it looks like a tetris game, i.e., timeless. i found the pictures of camps used in the systematic elimination of the jewish race and general atmosphere a bit cloying at the start but it quickly won me over in the context of the overall psychedelic nature of the stages. i at least cleared every stage i could find outside of special world but there is still much to do. the tetris series pretty much dulled any possible enthusiasm i could've had for this game but man was I glad to come in with such low expectations because it absolutely blew me away. i dont feel like expanding these thoughts into 2-4,000 words for my website so this will have to suffice as my review. 5/5

wow thanks. this is high praise indeed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc posted:

i wanted to gently caress around with it for a couple hours but it actually kind of owns lol

You wanted to gently caress the sexy slutty bird wolf.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

mycophobia posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

listening to the new longmont potion castle

oh poo poo WHAT, I didn't know he had a new one out

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Bloodborne and FFL

I knew I hadn't beaten Queen Yharnam before (because getting through the chalice dungeons after I've done everything else wears me out) but somehow I don't have the trophy for Laurence, either. I could have sworn I had beaten him when the DLC came out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

golden sun and tekken 8 scrims.

golden sun commits the ultimate jrpg crime: if an ally's attack target is dead they will do nothing instead of just hitting the next enemy.

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Let's go! Dorume no Hito Prostitute Castle is actually kinda sick. Bought it last night to laugh my balls off but fell asleep before I came

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Let's go! Dorume no Hito Prostitute Castle is actually kinda sick. Bought it last night to laugh my balls off but fell asleep before I came

Lmfao

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

mycophobia posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted: