Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag posted:

hm, so trump is going to become a lawyer?

No, he's gonna become a tv judge

The above post is canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This is an invasion and I demand strong border

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

The Fact Hammerer: Who is ready for a fact hammering?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

its like when ur grandpa gets so mad he has to go out and stand in the yard for a while

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I'm going on an internet dating game meet at a bar grill showing the chiefs game (chiefs home crowd) and I don't have any nfl gear . . . so I'm gonna wear the hat

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

NO!! GO BACK!! DON'T DO IT!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Florida is actually doing something worthwhile, for once, and banning social media

quote:

Florida could become the first US state to ban minors from using social media.

Lawmakers advanced the bill to the Senate Wednesday after a thumping majority in the State's House passed it in a 106 to 13 vote.

If enforced, companies like Meta and TikTok will need to permanently remove all underage Floridan's accounts from the platform and prevent future minors from creating an account, regardless of parent's approval.

If the social media platform violates the requirements laid out in the bill they may be required to pay claimants up to $10,000 in damages as well as court costs and reasonable attorney fees.

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

oh, earth rider, thanks for the great lakes, I wonder why

Apr 7, 2003

RandomBlue posted:

NO!! GO BACK!! DON'T DO IT!!!

That woman was probably like twenty five when that was recorded but she looks old as hell to me because she stole that outfit from Edie Brickell

Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Florida is actually doing something worthwhile, for once, and banning social media

It’s so kids can’t read banned material or figure out gay people exist

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

VideoKid posted:

why do you people leave YouTube comments

I leave comments for the nice people who cook pasta or bread or whatever because comments drive the algorithm and I want them to be happy. I only say nice things.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Florida doesn’t want you to know this but

I’m gay

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

goth smoking cloves posted:

No, he's gonna become a tv judge

I would watch Judge Donny's Court. he may be too scared of directly telling someone to shut up, though, so they'd have to do some clever editing like on the apprentice and just shoot him yelling at nobody and splice it in

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

NYC issued a public health alert about social media yesterday

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It’s so kids can’t read banned material or figure out gay people exist

yea that bill is not a good thing at all

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Ron probably doesn't realize he was in the hallway truthing

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

emfive posted:

I leave comments for the nice people who cook pasta or bread or whatever because comments drive the algorithm and I want them to be happy. I only say nice things.

that’s nice and those kinds of comments make sense.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

emfive posted:

I started doing that too and yeah it's nice to spread just a little bit of positivity around this shithole we call the Internet

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

If I had had Trump Tower, I would ride the golden escalator all day. Maybe get a taco bowl.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Day Crew being YouTube Commenters tracks.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DryGoods posted:

Day Crew being YouTube Commenters tracks.

you don't comment on any of the excellent Hogwart's Legacy videos? what about The Gilded Age commentary/reaction vids? you're really missing out imo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

I mod several Fan Discords.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
as long as you're getting into the discourse, that's cool with me. there's a wide world of conversations to be had!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1750952039985611056

Freelancefogy
Mar 31, 2010

Always thought the J stood for Jebediah.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lithium ion jury

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

lol i hope they deliberate for 10 minutes and return with an aquittal

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

holtemon posted:

I started doing that too and yeah it's nice to spread just a little bit of positivity around this shithole we call the Internet

there's a really, really deep and vaguely sad youtube by one of my favorite people ("Bake With Jack") where he laments how awful it is to be a person making videos to help people, only to get bound up in the "number go up" ratrace, hang on I'll find it

e: poo poo, I think he took it down (not surprising, it was pretty depressing). But he's really great and if you want to make bread you should definitely watch his stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgv3t8fgjw4

emfive has issued a correction as of 20:02 on Jan 26, 2024

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Lot of Mrs Astor's online today.

Shame.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Didn't Trump already lose a civil suit to this lady? Did he defame her some more after that?

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
They're gonna find Trump not guilty and make Jean Carroll pay him a billion dollars.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

PostNouveau posted:

Didn't Trump already lose a civil suit to this lady? Did he defame her some more after that?

yeah this is the first case she brought; she already brought a second one and won $5M Trump Bucks

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Zurtilik posted:

They're gonna find Trump not guilty and make Jean Carroll pay him a billion dollars.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

PostNouveau posted:

no, he's innocent, this is all a sham

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

the milk machine posted:

yeah this is the first case she brought; she already brought a second one and won $5M Trump Bucks

That's a lotta British formula sudafed

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
We the jury find that Donald John Trump must pay the claimant three (3) Trump NFTs

gregday
May 23, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

yes.

but also this is the one for the defaming he did while president (Carroll 1).

Carroll 2 already happened and that’s for the defaming he did after leaving office.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/len0killer/status/1276310180649734145

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

this trial is just for damages, which makes it doubly funny that he keeps trying to say he never did it. the judge even commented on it. lmao.