Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
I hope the headlines will be “Trump Fingered in Defamation Verdict”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I hope the verdict is today and that it's in the hundreds of millions range due to being a self proclaimed billionaire :allears:

God I can't wait for the rant :allears:

Donny Dumps The Billionaire Rapist :allears:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

RocketRaygun posted:

Can someone link this image directly for those of us without twitter accounts and refuse to give musk clicks?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24378567-trumpcarrollverdictsheeticp

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
She will likely be suing Trump again with his own money. She doesn't have to do much at all anymore, just buy an entire lawfirm and say "here is your honeypot, suck it dry" and go live a life of luxury.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Vakal posted:

It's like putting a shock collar on a dog in order to get it to stop barking.

If the dog is too stupid to figure out cause and effect are you just suppose to keep shocking it until it dies?

Let’s hope so OP.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

NoiseAnnoys posted:

brain damage doesn’t make you hateful it just removes your filter

Sometimes it just gets you a star next to your username

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

He gets to be a registered sex offender from all this, right?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Agents are GO! posted:

Sometimes it just gets you a star next to your username

yeah, we have a lot of room for growing in this society, capital punishment is always wrong.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Ringo Star Get posted:

I hope the headlines will be “Trump Fingered in Defamation Verdict”

something something penal sting

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

No, it's a civil judgement.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
We need a new election. One for a new position that the USA creates. The position is the slapper.

This is a person outside of congress or any branch of government, that slaps whomever is determined to need slapping. The slapper would be like a DJ at a club: takes requests but they're gonna slap who they think needs slapping. Public figures would be ideal candidates to become slappers, comedians/musicians are probably going to be the first round of elected officials in this position.

Its not a good look to have Jon Stewart or Amy Poehler hanging around all week on your re-election campaign just constantly, legally, slapping you. Theyll keep the slap firm but they don't break skin. Enough force so you can't just get used to it though. There is training for optimal sound projection and how to dodge the inevitable slap back.

Perhaps it could be governed by the U.N. and elected slappers are allowed to..... Something something I'm just killing time until the lol $ number is released

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Unfortunately no. The criminal point is out of the statute of limitations. This is civil only.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

AFewBricksShy posted:

Could he get hit for contempt of court for this poo poo?

Could, but won't

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

down1nit posted:

We need a new election. One for a new position that the USA creates. The position is the slapper.

This is a person outside of congress or any branch of government, that slaps whomever is determined to need slapping. The slapper would be like a DJ at a club: takes requests but they're gonna slap who they think needs slapping. Public figures would be ideal candidates to become slappers, comedians/musicians are probably going to be the first round of elected officials in this position.

Its not a good look to have Jon Stewart or Amy Poehler hanging around all week on your re-election campaign just constantly, legally, slapping you. Theyll keep the slap firm but they don't break skin. Enough force so you can't just get used to it though. There is training for optimal sound projection and how to dodge the inevitable slap back.

Perhaps it could be governed by the U.N. and elected slappers are allowed to..... Something something I'm just killing time until the lol $ number is released

Pretty sure it would be fine if the slapper was just elected with a popular vote nationally. With no land voting or electoral college fuckery its will literally be the will of the people.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The jury must be so loving tired of this case by now

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

down1nit posted:

Sounds woke

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

youdabest

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

_____! posted:

Six Foot Three Inch Nails

More like six foot, three inch "nail"

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
big money no whammies

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Please let there be a verdict today I need a distraction from my crippling anxiety

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

If i had the requisite skill, I’d put that courtroom sketch of tromp on a wheel of fortune contestant that landed on bankrupt.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

redshirt posted:

Perpetual Defamation Machine

I already made this joke!!!

Defamation Sisyphus

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Will Smith has an early lead on securing the slapper position

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

If i had the requisite skill, I’d put that courtroom sketch of tromp on a wheel of fortune contestant that landed on bankrupt.

He'll appeal it until the end of time

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

down1nit posted:

Wasn't this a thing the Roman Empire had? Like the Emperor would come home from a foreign campaign and have their big Triumph parade through the city, captured slaves in golden chains displayed like safari trophies, citizens throwing flowers at him, laurel wreathe on his brow, and with all of that there would be a guy whose sole job was to stand behind him and whisper in their ear, "despite all this, you are still but a mortal man."

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

He'll appeal it until the end of time

So what I’m hearing is that the RNC will be spending all their money on court cases and not much else, forever?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
RELEASE..THE VERDICT

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Asterite34 posted:

Wasn't this a thing the Roman Empire had? Like the Emperor would come home from a foreign campaign and have their big Triumph parade through the city, captured slaves in golden chains displayed like safari trophies, citizens throwing flowers at him, laurel wreathe on his brow, and with all of that there would be a guy whose sole job was to stand behind him and whisper in their ear, "despite all this, you are still but a mortal man."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qARfAsy7Bfw

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

verdict: TOTAL EXONERATION

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I already made this joke!!!

Defamation Sisyphus

I-I’m so sorry, I was supposed to keep tabs on the Trump jokes and I credited you for “Perpetual Defecation Machine” which still made sense at the time.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I hope Trump is crying right now

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The verdict is that Trump left the court room this morning because he pooped himself.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

funeral home DJ posted:

I-I’m so sorry, I was supposed to keep tabs on the Trump jokes and I credited you for “Perpetual Defecation Machine” which still made sense at the time.

Lol

Buddy relax I'm not mad about a trump joke in the trump thread. Don't storm out of the courtroom because I made you sad!!!

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Powershift posted:

The verdict is that Trump left the court room this morning because he pooped himself.

Alina Habba is such a bad lawyer, that instead of telling him to take the 5th she told him to take the 2nd! :roflolmao:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Hope the jury gets into that creative sentencing thing, and on top of making him pay bigly, they sentence him to attending his supporters birthday parties

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Hope the jury gets into that creative sentencing thing, and on top of making him pay bigly, they sentence him to attending his supporters birthday parties

He's got to wear a big sandwich board in Times Square which says "I'm a big stinky baby and I cry a lot"

Also, pay like 200 million

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Wanna see him have to go cosmic bowling with some real salt of the earth types

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
What's the creative sentencing thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Post itt every time you lol that tucker pissed himself.

I know it's loving cold in Calgary for 6 months out of the year, but why are they all so red? At least Jorps can be explained by all the meat and benzos, but what about the rest of them?