Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Callef the bad guhs Celestials huh

its cool john cena is in it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i didnt play much fifa, but i bet soccer could use a reboot

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

the most broken ship in the game

yep but i had already beat the game years beforehand with the bad ships several times over

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

I predict Sports game types is the next thing to come to Fortnite. Why pay $70 for the new Madden or FIFA when I can play soccer as RoboCop for no additional cost??

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Gonna check out more of that guy's stuff! Bet he makes a bunch of funny gamer comics.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

BONGHITZ posted:

It's called Rocket League and it's objectively superior.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

evilmiera posted:

That and Palworld chat does bring up a good question, which game series that is currently in decline due to publisher/dev neglect needs a ripoff the most?

Total War maybe?

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I predict Sports game types is the next thing to come to Fortnite. Why pay $70 for the new Madden or FIFA when I can play soccer as RoboCop for no additional cost??

Omni-league sports sounds pretty rad

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

It's kinda crazy nobody has come at Total War yet. There's an Early Access game called Manor Lirds that is taking a swing sometime thus year (it's also a medieval city builder though). I guess there was that one modder who made the American Civil War game

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Hatebag posted:

yep, here's what they look like from above

Death Stranding looks so drat gorgeous. I'm dying for some sequel gameplay footage. It's been a year since we've seen anything at all.

Cindy the SKULL
Nov 27, 2023

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hatebag posted:

yep, here's what they look like from above

......that guys thumb is on th wrong side

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Sorry New Guy but that's actually a science fiction device of soms kind, his thumb is clearly overlaying his right pointer finger. If you're gonna come at Kojima at least try and make an effort

Cindy the SKULL
Nov 27, 2023

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 years!)

tbh i do kinda want an extra finger there, thatd be p fuggin kewl

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DaysBefore posted:

It's kinda crazy nobody has come at Total War yet. There's an Early Access game called Manor Lirds that is taking a swing sometime thus year (it's also a medieval city builder though). I guess there was that one modder who made the American Civil War game

yeah nobody's even attempted a throwback with sprite units. i imagine however theres simply a shitload of very complicated math going into allowing it to run at all without setting your cpu on fire while trying to calculate 1000 npc paths at once

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
id love it if someone made a little scifi total war, like Ground Control but with full size unit battles

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Mech Commander 3

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

All good choices.

I'd probably pick like, Crimson Skies, as long as they didn't go too crazy with the sci fi.

Or a Neverwinter Nights 3

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

it does look like a thumb on the left side but in fact is a handcuff gadget that monitors your blood and keeps you connected to the feds. the actual thumb can be seen on the right side of the hand, where it should be, although the angle makes it blend in, yeah
:goonsay:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

evilmiera posted:

Or a Neverwinter Nights 3

Isn't that just Baldur's Gate 3

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sony appears to have taken up the call to action that Nintendo is turning a deaf ear to and has crushed Bloodborne Kart, the Bloodborne-themed cart racer game currently in development and scheduled to launch in a week.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Epic High Five posted:

Sony appears to have taken up the call to action that Nintendo is turning a deaf ear to and has crushed Bloodborne Kart, the Bloodborne-themed cart racer game currently in development and scheduled to launch in a week.

nooooooooo that looked awesome

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Epic High Five posted:

those fuckers. that ps1 bloodborne level they made is the closest I'll get to playing bloodborne on pc. it was good.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

that's too bad but they probably coulda gotten away clean if they just didn't name it a trademark. just call it hunter kart or something

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

sounds like nintendo freaks should start becoming sony freaks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hatebag posted:

that's too bad but they probably coulda gotten away clean if they just didn't name it a trademark. just call it hunter kart or something

Apparently they were expecting this sort of thing eventually and are ready to just shift some models around and rename it, or whatever else it is they have planned. I hope they just change things the minimum informally recognized amount of 15% and ship it, but Sony is probably as prepared to make that an expensive prospect as they are committed to never releasing Bloodborne on any other platform for as long as their company lives.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
history's greatest monsters

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Cindy the SKULL posted:

......that guys thumb is on th wrong side

chriality motherufcker

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Another dub

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

genericnick posted:

Isn't that just Baldur's Gate 3

The campaigns were good but, I think most of the appeal for Neverwinter was how easy it was to make custom adventures and mod it.

You could straight up DM a level live and take control of NPCs to act out events and a bunch of other stuff.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

lfmao i remember that from 2001 which was 23 years ago hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Lol Nanba drinking the super expensive whisky and then filling the bottle with corner store trash.

This is a Seinfeld or Always Sunny plotline.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
https://twitter.com/Swery65/status/1750764940389237055?t=bO0aVsaMz7PrXeyisIx30Q&s=19

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
2 days ago: got frustrated I had locked myself out of the secret Owl boss in Sekiro

Yesterday: uninstalled Sekiro, deleted save

Now: reinstalling Sekiro

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

snoremac posted:

2 days ago: got frustrated I had locked myself out of the secret Owl boss in Sekiro

Yesterday: uninstalled Sekiro, deleted save

Now: reinstalling Sekiro

been there. that whole cycle i mean. sekiro whips my rear end, get mad at sekiro, uninstall, reinstall next day, get back in there. a true ninja never admits defeat.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

been there. that whole cycle i mean. sekiro whips my rear end, get mad at sekiro, uninstall, reinstall next day, get back in there. a true ninja never admits defeat.
I really just got mad about the Owl thing. It'll be fun to see how quick I can whip old bosses now.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ending lockout has never meant less than it does in Sekiro. Once you've beaten it once you can just absolutely race through that game as a destroyer of worlds

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1751033592711622989

:blessed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cant believe they're posting spoilers like that