Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
so many mcd's burgs getting slammed against a wall somewhere right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
her dog, or her cat, was named vagina

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

2DCAT posted:

I'm looking forward to following the lawsuit that'll be filed tomorrow after he defames her even further tonight

He already did while the jury was deliberating.

gregday
May 23, 2003

I miss when friday afternoons were fun all the time like this

the president makes such a thing possible for us all

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

gregday posted:

Bud we're just getting started lol 2024 is gonna be awesome

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

VideoKid posted:

fat bitch make the troof

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

gregday posted:

the president makes such a thing possible for us all

Friday surprise!!!!!!!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

werner herzog at the end of grizzly man

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

It's all getting thrown out Exxon Valdez-style on appeal - you're welcome!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
drat that’s like 3 mar a lagos

gregday
May 23, 2003

habba wanted the damages capped at $5m because of the last trial

lol

lmao

edit: :hmbol:

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Good Citizen posted:

drat that’s like 3 mar a lagos

:trumppop:

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

New Tinder profile pic

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

make the truth you fat wet orange gently caress

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

2DCAT posted:

I'm looking forward to following the lawsuit that'll be filed tomorrow after he defames her even further tonight
Chain probing the president lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i hope carroll's attorneys are already deep into tracking down his money because he is never going to willingly pay that

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

the milk machine posted:

i'm pretty sure insurance will never cover deliberate acts but i am not going to look it up

I wanted to say "What company would be stupid enough to insure Trump?" But then he also somehow manages to retain counsel despite never paying them

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

the milk machine posted:

i hope carroll's attorneys are already deep into tracking down his money because he is never going to willingly pay that

He's not going to pay anything since it'll get overturned on appeal just like the Exxon Valdez judgment, FYI.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the milk machine posted:

sell the judgement to a hedge fund that specializes in collection and let them deal with it

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the milk machine posted:

i'm pretty sure insurance will never cover deliberate acts but i am not going to look it up

if someone acts through a compulsion does that count as a deliberate act?

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

gregday posted:

habba wanted the damages capped at $5m because of the last trial

lol

lmao

edit: :hmbol:

She's right though, the last trial was technically the second trial, this one was the first which was held up because they had to have very serious deliberations on whether or not defaming people using white house letterhead and the seal of the president is considered official duties of the office of president thus granting him presidential immunity.

How can you escalate damages in the first case after the second one set the bar so low!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Big money, big money, no whammies!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

bedpan posted:

if someone acts through a compulsion does that count as a deliberate act?

that's a good question. since we all have an attorney-client relationship with euphronius i am sure he can do some research for us

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

2DCAT posted:

He walked out of his trial and one of his Truth Social posts defamed her again, already.

He has already set up Trial # 3

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Totally normal country, afraid for your life because you ruled against Trump

Weird how the media doesn’t report on that

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
trump ordered to pay 88.14 million

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

gregday
May 23, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

She's right though, the last trial was technically the second trial, this one was the first which was held up because they had to have very serious deliberations on whether or not defaming people using white house letterhead and the seal of the president is considered official duties of the office of president thus granting him presidential immunity.

How can you escalate damages in the first case after the second one set the bar so low!

because as president he had a much louder megaphone and did far more damage to her reputation

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Absolutely ridiculous! I fully disagree with both verdicts, and will be appealing this whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt focused on me and the Republican Party. Our Legal System is out of control, and being used as a Political Weapon. They have taken away all First Amendment Rights. THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Absolutely ridiculous! I fully disagree with both verdicts, and will be appealing this whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt focused on me and the Republican Party. Our Legal System is out of control, and being used as a Political Weapon. They have taken away all First Amendment Rights. THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

:qq:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

So much winning

I mean whining for such a tough boy

He whines and cries more than my 3yr old

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

That's it?? Oh wow beaten big time lol

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i disagree

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Booking a trip to visit Jean-a-Lago

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
I love that all conservatives have absolutely no idea what the first amendment is.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

gregday posted:

because as president he had a much louder megaphone and did far more damage to her reputation

I was being facetious and using a nonsensical argument that a lawyer for him would probably use. Though I think you could maybe argue that knowing the outcome of the 2nd trial (which got ruled on first) prejudiced against him the outcome of this trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

even if money gets paid it'll be totally through pacs