Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Waffle House posted:

Wait, so he told them to coronate him so he could publicly reject it? Why? Later show-and-tell about the quality of his character?

Casca posted:

the rabblement
hooted and clapped their chapped hands and threw up
their sweaty nightcaps, and uttered such a deal of stink-
ing breath because Caesar refused the crown

Tell me that doesn't sound like a MAGA rally.

Raskolnikov2089 fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jan 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

javi posted:

Habba speaking. lol

"Don't Get It Twisted"

-Thurgood Marshall

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Hollismason posted:

There's a lot of stuff that has to happen before that

That's true. Besides the fact that he can draw this out until he's dead, it always sticks in my head that the court will get their way.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751007015806070798

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751007094528975289

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!
edit: beaten

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
I had expected 15m actual damages and triple that in punitive, so seeing 88m is pretty drat good.

And he's absolutely going to slander her again at the next rally. I feel very sorry the judge in all this.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

To be fair there is no evidence Caesar was behind that and people could have wanted him crowned legitimately to stop all the civil wars that kept breaking out

They would do the same thing g to Octavian later. Electing him to consulship despite him not wanting or even needing it

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Lol she is realizing she absolutely tanked her career and won't see a dime from trump again

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I don’t think Trump is capable of shutting his mouth and will end up in court again for slander.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol she is realizing she absolutely tanked her career and won't see a dime from trump again

She’s going to get savagely disbarred anyway.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

TulliusCicero posted:

Imagine paying 2.5 million to Habba for that defense

Lmao

The money was for sex. The trial defense was just a perk

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

I'm daydreaming about Trump turning on Habba in the same way he did Cohen - "She worked against her 'friend' who was suing me, she was OBVIOUSLY working for Carroll (who I've never met!) to betray me (Trump!)"

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Subjunctive posted:

She’s going to get savagely disbarred anyway.

Well yes but there was always the grifter circuit. But causing dear leader to lose a shitload of money means that's no longer an option and lol at trump paying a loser. She hosed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a non-completely insignificant number of voters that haven't digested much if any of the Carroll stuff and are now seeing headlines with "Trump ordered to pay $83M to the woman he raped." and going "Wait, what?" It's an eye-popping number to people.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mr. Nice! posted:

post itt every time you lol that trump has to pay $83.3m to E Jean Carroll

L
M
A
O

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The absolutely incomprehensible derangement of PW

This is a chud talking about Habba

quote:

Deplora
OP
6m ago
It doesn't hurt that she's "hot", but she's also a very competent and articulate attorney. When she first started working for him, she was clearly in a bit over her head (to be fair, she'd basically been tossed into the deep end without a floatie). I didn't have a whole lot of confidence in her at first, but she has proved to be a very fast learner. She gave a speech on the courthouse steps a while back, during the NY "fraud" trial, that was extremely impressive.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Trump's absolutely going to try to Roy Cohn his way out of this somehow. Hopefully it ends the same way.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
It's a great day for lol'ing

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

So I have been out of the loop on the issue admittedly, but I do not remember the GOP giving this much of a gently caress about the Texas border until like, this month. Like it's been stupid poo poo like anti-grooming and anti abortion, "woke" poo poo for like 3 years.

Suddenly it's January 2024 and the border is a big deal again?

Also lmao this is their only issue brain broken moderates think they are better on, so they go full overdrive frothing at the mouth insane, rather than "Hey let's get Biden to pass a deal with us and claim a legislative victory."

This stupid poo poo is going to backfire hard, just like the Trucker convoys, just like January 6th, just like Moms for Hitler...

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 26, 2024

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Hollismason posted:

Lmao reminder that there still is the Trump org trial
Probably early next week!

Verdict in ear = Dance all night

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Big Mac posted:

I'm daydreaming about Trump turning on Habba in the same way he did Cohen - "She worked against her 'friend' who was suing me, she was OBVIOUSLY working for Carroll (who I've never met!) to betray me (Trump!)"

i'm kind of shocked he hasn't turned on her already.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Hahaha how many millions of dollars do you think Tapioca quitting cost him? Like he was able to get out of the first trial with 5.5 million. Haba probably cost him 10s of millions in punitive damage.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751008267847819727

Perfect record for appeal :lol:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Lol that jury loving hated him.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

poisonpill posted:

The money was for sex. The trial defense was just a perk

there’s plenty that this women has done to make fun of. you don’t have to make up gross fantasies like this to do so

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Lol that jury loving hated him.

his own wife hates him

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

To the tune of Beethoven’s fifth:
L M A OOOOOOOO
L M A OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

TulliusCicero posted:

So I have been out of the loop on the issue admittedly, but I do not remember the GOP giving this much of a gently caress about the Texas border until like, this month. Like it's been stupid poo poo like anti-grooming and anti abortion, "woke" poo poo for like 3 years.

Suddenly it's January 2024 and the border is a big deal again?

Also lmao this is their only issue brain broken moderates think they are better on, so they go full overdrive frothing at the mouth insane, rather than "Hey let's get Biden to pass a deal with us and claim a legislative victory.

This stupid poo poo is going to backfire hard, just like the Trucker convoys, just like January 6th, just like Moms for Hitler...

Trump told Mitch McConnell to create a crisis so Trump could then campaign on it, despite a bi-partisan effort to provide funding.

Republicans are domestic terrorists.

Create a crisis, actively obstruct efforts to fix the crisis, blame the lack of inaction on Democrats.

They loving suck.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Habba should absolutely be disbarred but people keep saying that- is there a proceeding already or has the bar announced that they’re looking into it? Surely if the bar wanted to remove her based on those past actions they already have the evidence they need?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair there is no evidence Caesar was behind that and people could have wanted him crowned legitimately to stop all the civil wars that kept breaking out

They would do the same thing g to Octavian later. Electing him to consulship despite him not wanting or even needing it

Caesar is a wierd case because most accounts were he had no intention of being dictator, his family suffered under Sulla and hated that poo poo, his enemies in the Senate certainly seemed to think he did though.

Trump absolutely wants to be dictator. Octavian played all the moron factions against each other and came out on top.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

B-Rock452 posted:

Well yes but there was always the grifter circuit. But causing dear leader to lose a shitload of money means that's no longer an option and lol at trump paying a loser. She hosed.

Well if the standard grift is not possible, she can also have a moral epiphany and write a milquetoast book renouncing and exposing Trump and sell it to liberals with a hard on for reformed republicans.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Lol already claiming victory for when they do nothing. IF NOTHING HAPPENS WE WIN.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Sun tzu's art of Snore

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Imagine being a blue collar worker in a Red state writing checks to Trump and knowing this is where your money is going. LOL

Wow he's still going...

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Completely deranged. This person should probably be on a list if they aren't already.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

loving :lol:

Go draw a comic strip about it, idiot.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
So when militias organize to go against the will of the feds what happens?

I'm assuming only good stuff for all parties???

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I was kinda hoping MS teams would start loving working again after the verdict so I could do my job, like, what is there to even F5 now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

TrashMammal posted:

there’s plenty that this women has done to make fun of. you don’t have to make up gross fantasies like this to do so

Sorry, I phrased it badly; I’m describing why “TRUMP” hired her. He didn’t care about her skills, he just wanted to make her stick close to him and it cost him $88M