Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Nelson Mandingo posted:

My question for Biden's campaign in this scenario is: "Why wait?"

Start doing it right now. Every event remind the crowd and TV cameras that Donald Trump is a rapist.

But decorum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Accipiter posted:

He's still shutting the gently caress up. That's nuts.

I wonder what the overnights are going to look like, because you know he's going to be up at 3am alone with his own thoughts seething over today.

when the benzos wear off and he gets his Adderall its going to be off to the races

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hmm

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Can they all wear tarps?

I'm fairly confident that having a big tarp draped over your head severely reduces your situational awareness. Isn't there a mil saying about keeping your head on a swivel?

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Bottom Liner posted:

when the benzos wear off and he gets his Adderall its going to be off to the races

But enough about his colon

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Bottom Liner posted:

Well yeah, that's why he's able to regularly pull those all-nighters to begin with.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Lamech posted:

cool, me and this guy on cnn are both legal experts

That’s a lot of nuts!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Start doing it right now. Every event remind the crowd and TV cameras that Donald Trump is a rapist.

Because haley is still fighting and you ideally want that to go on for as long as possible. If you both-barrels trump right now you are treating him as the nominee and people may react as such.

Idk if this is a real thing but when you posed the question why wait that’s what I came up with

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

yeah what he said, kinda.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

i dunno, but i'd guess they don't want the message to wear off and you want the GOP civil war to rage a bit more between haley and trump. forcing the gop to circle the wagons around trump early or even drop trump and go for haley (which would be a much tougher fight in some ways) isn't a slam dunk great idea.

i'd probably still go hard after him because i like watching trump suffer, but i can kinda see the rationale behind not going all in just yet. but it looks like they're starting.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t know what calling him a rapist would accomplish. Trump isn’t a new guy. People know what he’s about. You aren’t going to be turned off in his third campaign by the prospect he’s a lovely person

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

also being a rapist will hurt him, but not with his base per se. what will hurt him with the gop moreso is being branded a loser and losing in court.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
No rapist, no rapist, you're the rapist!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Wait you mean mr "just grab em by the pussy" is a rapist?!

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t know what calling him a rapist would accomplish. Trump isn’t a new guy. People know what he’s about. You aren’t going to be turned off in his third campaign by the prospect he’s a lovely person
Yeah, but he'll probably try to deny it and end up owing E. Jean Carroll more in the process :lol:

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

LOL!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

the mar-a-largo house spotify feed right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkXtt0bemFU

I still can't believe I saw this in an actual theater

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Wait you mean mr "just grab em by the pussy" is a rapist?!

All of those times he said straight up that he is a rapist, and now acting surprised that people think he is one lol, and its now proven in court that he is one.

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Please tell me there's a copy of the transcript from today floating around.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"the perfect appeal" lol are we sure trump is operating Habba via remote control?

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
When did the Dilbert guy go insane, or was he always enchudlenated? Coconut to the head? Did 9/11 melt his brain like it did to so many conservative "comedians"?

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
His son died.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

UltraShame posted:

When did the Dilbert guy go insane, or was he always enchudlenated? Coconut to the head? Did 9/11 melt his brain like it did to so many conservative "comedians"?

Behind the Bastards did a great job on his descent into craziness.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Trump's base like him because he's a rapist

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

UltraShame posted:

He had a mental episode in the late 00s where he lost the ability to speak for a bit

He went totally off the deep end then, though had lots of lovely and weird opinions before then too

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Ringo Star Get posted:

Behind the Bastards did a great job on his descent into craziness.

excellent. Thanks!

E: "How the Dilbert Guy Lost his Mind" - doesn't get much more made to order than that

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Froghammer posted:

Trump's base like him because he's a rapist

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

any time turmp is having a bad day is a good day

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
$83 million? That’s not how “Shut the gently caress up Friday” is supposed to go Donnie.

:lmao: should have listened to the pot brothers at law instead of Habba with her Alienware laptop.

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog

TremorX posted:

Dude the Weezer episode made me cry, idk how he does it but his YT content is so loving good

What channel is this?

TIA

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Now why wasn't this expert brought in as a witness?
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751044280406167692

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751043317440065969

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1751002154066694225

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

She's not very good at that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Dementropy posted:

Now why wasn't this expert brought in as a witness?
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751044280406167692

Rudy is technically correct. NY state rape statute requires penis in vagina. Fingers in vagina is just sexual assault. The reason that the jury found the latter instead of the former was that Carroll didn't look so she wasn't sure if it was his penis or his finger. It's official court record that the only reason that Trump wasn't to have found to have raped Carroll is because his dick is indistinguishable from feel alone from one of his fingers.

In the lay sense, he absolutely raped her.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
Rudy was such a creep that he made Sascha Baron Cohen cut a bit short for fear of what he might do, he may just be an expert on this

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

jet sanchEz posted:

What channel is this?

TIA
Pat Finnerty

In addition to being extremely funny and smart, he's an incredibly talented musician and you should take every available opportunity to see him live

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

Rudy is technically correct. NY state rape statute requires penis in vagina. Fingers in vagina is just sexual assault. The reason that the jury found the latter instead of the former was that Carroll didn't look so she wasn't sure if it was his penis or his finger. It's official court record that the only reason that Trump wasn't to have found to have raped Carroll is because his dick is indistinguishable from feel alone from one of his fingers.

But we all know that isn’t what Rudy is actually saying there

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yes, and Judge Kaplan made clear that you do not have to hew strictly to the statutory meaning to find defamation. Even lawyers find that sort of distinction tedious and can dispense with it when given a proper context.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

rotinaj posted:

But we all know that isn’t what Rudy is actually saying there
Sexual assault isn't technically the same thing as rape in the same way that Rudy technically gave a press conference at the Four Seasons

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Cable Guy posted:

For shits and giggles...

Searching quickly it seems 'orange' only appears once and is used to describe the fruit, not the colour...

If we extend the search to include 'fruit' (which is arguably applicable}, we get this one among others...

:hmmyes:
Don't know about French, but orange was not commonly used as an adjective in English until the 17th century

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_(colour)#:~:text=dye%20in%20Asia.-,Etymology,fruit%2C%20pomme%20d%27orange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The followup to Rudy should be "well, if it wasn't rape, please describe what happened" but I don't think anyone really wants to hear him talk about it.