Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That DICK! posted:

I like to spice them up by describing a cartoonish way for them to die like getting caught in a big bean sorting machine and becoming canned beans. Not my best but just an example

threatening to drop a grand piano from great heights on someone, turning their teeth into piano keys, is an actionable threat, sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

neoaxd posted:

threatening to drop a grand piano from great heights on someone, turning their teeth into piano keys, is an actionable threat, sadly.

If someone were to hypothetically say:

quote:

I hope someone else casts a black magic hex on Vince and he suffers from bad luck for the rest of his life.

Is that an actionable threat?

The answer is no, because magic doesn't exist.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

neoaxd posted:

it's fine if the person turns into an accordion after and little birds fly around their head

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

it's fine if the person turns into an accordion after and little birds fly around their head

Room for an old fashioned "walk over a canyon or other great height, and then fall when they realize?"

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
The old "Chase someone into a tunnel but they hit a painted wall instead" gag.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Let's do different cartoons. I'm thinking edgy 80s 90s anime ultra violence. Like his head blowing up after Moxley punches him 1000 times

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I hope he steps on a nail and does the big Tom and Jerry scream, but to death

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I can’t believe Vince McMahon died when he went to light up a cigar but it was replaced with a stick of dynamite

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

I can’t believe Vince McMahon died when he went to light up a cigar but it was replaced with a stick of dynamite

light the fuse bring the boom :D

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I would like for Vince to fall into a big sausage grinder and come out as cartoonish sausages that all have that weird mustache

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

I would like for Vince to fall into a big sausage grinder and come out as cartoonish sausages that all have that weird mustache

I don't like this Ordinary Sausage episode

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There’s weeks that go by where there aren’t fights, bickering, or any of that. Sometimes also we all come together to LMAO together. Emotions run high here, we know a little honest part of each other. I am grateful for the space to interact with you all.

There have been weeks of my life when things were bad and you lot were all I had to remind me other folks existed. My feedback is thus, thanks for the arguments, the roasts, the comedy, and the marking out. It is in many ways dumb we even exist, and even dumber we exist and also love fake fighting, it’s a cosmic coincidence we are here, and I am happy my dice landed on spending time with you all.

I’ve come to a place where I enjoy everyone here, even those that don’t necessarily enjoy me. I hope I’ve made you laugh, either with me or at me, it’s all the same.

4 life 2 sweet me. Remember Okada Omega 1? Remember Danielson at mania XXX? Remember the Brody Lee celebration of life?

Just wanted to thank you lot.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Give my my fuckin jacket you pig

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will always remember EMF for the jackets I'm not even sure they promised but that everyone was clearly owed.

Also when he hits he hits big, lmao

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I'm glad we got to have our stare down spot in the Pretend Rumble :)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'm glad we got to have our stare down spot in the Pretend Rumble :)

The fans went crazy for it.

I’m trying to say the real jackets are the friends we made along the way

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Lone Goat posted:

This, but if Cody loses emf gets permabanned

I demand follow through this year.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

There’s weeks that go by where there aren’t fights, bickering, or any of that. Sometimes also we all come together to LMAO together. Emotions run high here, we know a little honest part of each other. I am grateful for the space to interact with you all.

There have been weeks of my life when things were bad and you lot were all I had to remind me other folks existed. My feedback is thus, thanks for the arguments, the roasts, the comedy, and the marking out. It is in many ways dumb we even exist, and even dumber we exist and also love fake fighting, it’s a cosmic coincidence we are here, and I am happy my dice landed on spending time with you all.

I’ve come to a place where I enjoy everyone here, even those that don’t necessarily enjoy me. I hope I’ve made you laugh, either with me or at me, it’s all the same.

4 life 2 sweet me. Remember Okada Omega 1? Remember Danielson at mania XXX? Remember the Brody Lee celebration of life?

i like you buddy and you have given me many smiles

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hell yeah dog. Also don't give anyone a jacket ever

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Love u bubby, Cody’s going all the way this year

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Love u bubby, Cody’s going all the way this year

you’re my number one guy

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Eat My Fuc posted:

I like all of the good posters and you’re a good poster

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

emf youre a pal love u buddy

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Eat My Fuc posted:

remember when cm punk got his dick and balls smashed lmao

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

lol

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Big fan of this forum and the people on it, PSP has deepened my appreciation of quality wrestling and quality posts

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

You're a good poster and the only EMF.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*looks at that guy* i can't stand that guy

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

The only sign we can all agree on for Mania XL: "If Cody Loses, We Riot."

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
not enough cm punk support in psp

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i support his continued efforts to embarrass himself

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:yeah: EMF :)

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Oh come on, I highly doubt that ever happened.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nobody has that technology

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I have been posting with you all for most of my adult life and it would be insane to stop now. You are neat and do not let people give you poo poo about jackets, EMF.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Been saying this

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Let's crowdfund a jockstrap

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
is right now a bad time to post my posting enemies list

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
#1 Hulkamatt

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

#1- infinity: the epic rereg mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

You either stop posting like a hero, or you become an epic rereg and become a villain