Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Megabound posted:

The rug is still hitting the spot.

That looks like a good rug. I would totally roll around on that with cat(s).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Pep pep! :neckbeard:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

FBS posted:

:catrugs:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

FBS posted:

thread title

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

poppy loev rug

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

here are, in order from left to right, phoebe, leo, and george

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.
the Mighty Hunter™ caught her feather toy, so I let her have it to drag away and

why is that where you take it??? :psyduck:

relative_q posted:

here are, in order from left to right, phoebe, leo, and george

Perfection

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its Pudding's 10th and Bonbon's 1st gotcha days

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Penny brings her toys, or things she thinks are toys, into my bed at night so I can play with her in the morning. This is what she brought today

orange mouse (her favorite), glove, halls wrapper, mesh bag

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.
she brought you her favorite :kimchi:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Its Pudding's 10th and Bonbon's 1st gotcha days

i like how pudding matches the shape he is laying on

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sagebrush posted:

Penny brings her toys, or things she thinks are toys, into my bed at night so I can play with her in the morning. This is what she brought today

:kimchi:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

toy, toy, toy, toy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sagebrush posted:

what a good catte

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

The glamour:

The reality:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I love that your cats are trying to stay cool while Oscar's happiest days were after we lost power in a hurricane for 72 hours and he basked in the heat

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat

FBS posted:

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat

Boogalo posted:

I want to know and see more about criminal

BobHoward posted:

and cling wrap!

they're an utterly inseparable bonded pair of sisters who show no apparent remorse when informed that not only are they cats, they have been for seven months. criminal is the mob boss and cling, despite being 3-4lbs lighter, is the hired muscle. their favorite activities are whatever i'm doing around the house and 2-4 hours of high intensity feather toy murder every day, in that order.

they're BY FAR the most social, talkative, and friendly cats i've owned in 30 years; a total stranger w/basic cat skills can, within 30 minutes of arriving at my house for the first time, expect:

1. to be thoroughly inspected, befriended, and aggressively headbutted
2. further exposure to various forms of begging for mane, belly, and chin scratches (none of them are traps, the ENTIRE CATS do be touchable)
3. a series of experimental cuddles if you are sitting somewhere cozy
4. constant audible feedback for the duration of this process

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

you realize none of this is meaningful without video evidence, right :colbert:

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Pollyanna posted:

we need evidence before we can convict

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat

Pollyanna posted:

imgur did not like these so i uploaded them to my personal filehost instead. proof of friends cuddling (u get to smooch criminal in this one) and doing combat (contains bonus boop intentionally timed for application to a riled-up cat)

i even stood up from the ol' posting chair to generate this proof of whole-cat touchery for you! criminal was underfoot at the time, but she's the same way. the neck fluff i point at in the video is a visual indicator that cling is rumbling because she is (usually) too soft to pick up w/my phone.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

after careful deliberation the jury inside my head has ruled: those are, in fact, cats

beautiful amazing ones too :kimchi:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i loooooooove those little ear tufts. maybe they are part wildcat :kimchi:

question: why do cats like the butt pat at the base of the tail so much? penny has really gotten into it and purrs louder the harder and faster i do it and sticks her butt way up in the air. it's not...a sexual thing, is it? 😐

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat

Sagebrush posted:

they're maine coons! i don't just mean "these are my big longhair cats :3:", mind you—they were purchased from a registered closed cattery at painful prices and came with reams of paperwork. crimes & clings are the only cats i have ever owned who are actually a specific type of cat and would not be listed under "cat, [hair length]" in the cat-alogue. i'm not one to endorse the idea that everyone should buy designer cats w/tendencies towards health issues, but after a series of senior adoptions & rescues my heart needed a break. i'd always loved the big mops, too, which made it an easy choice.

speaking of, you reminded me that i saw a local cat crossing my yard on a mission last week. big fella's been around off and on for a year or so, but i catch a fleeting glimpse of him every eight or twelve weeks at best, and this is the only time i've managed to get a (bad) picture:

shaped like friend, moves like friend. conclusion: friend. in this shot he's crossing my yard into a forested area on the south side of my land that is/was overflowing with turkeys.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Cabbage Disrespect posted:

they're maine coons! i don't just mean "these are my big longhair cats :3:", mind you—they were purchased from a registered closed cattery at painful prices and came with reams of paperwork. crimes & clings are the only cats i have ever owned who are actually a specific type of cat and would not be listed under "cat, [hair length]" in the cat-alogue. i'm not one to endorse the idea that everyone should buy designer cats w/tendencies towards health issues, but after a series of senior adoptions & rescues my heart needed a break. i'd always loved the big mops, too, which made it an easy choice.

speaking of, you reminded me that i saw a local cat crossing my yard on a mission last week. big fella's been around off and on for a year or so, but i catch a fleeting glimpse of him every eight or twelve weeks at best, and this is the only time i've managed to get a (bad) picture:

shaped like friend, moves like friend. conclusion: friend. in this shot he's crossing my yard into a forested area on the south side of my land that is/was overflowing with turkeys.
Uhh, who wants to tell them the truth about their "friend"? Lynx are not exactly that friendly, sadly.

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat

Kvantum posted:

Uhh, who wants to tell them the truth about their "friend"? Lynx are not exactly that friendly, sadly.

you can't tell me what to do

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

question: why do cats like the butt pat at the base of the tail so much? penny has really gotten into it and purrs louder the harder and faster i do it and sticks her butt way up in the air. it's not...a sexual thing, is it? 😐

nah, it's just cat being ordinary friendly

it does share some traits with sex things i guess. female cats in heat make these distinctive mating calls (really loud purry meows is how i'd put it), prance around being mega-friendly, and will raise their butts at you unprompted. the thing which separates it from finding butt pats pleasurable is that the in-heat thing is incredibly unsubtle, they wanna gently caress and they broadcast it to the whole world

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

thought this was 1 cat when looking at it on my phone with bad eyesight

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/phil0p0n/status/1751073257913266635

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

New cool spot obtained

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kvantum posted:

:colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKJkKnaImic

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat

more of this

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pudding still loves looking at her :3

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
A story in three parts

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

GrimSqueaker posted:

A story in three parts

a great story

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway