Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Clarkson_OhNo_Anyway.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Thesaurus posted:

And yet he's drinking Starbucks smh . Maybe if he made coffee at home he could save up an emergency fund

He's avocado toasted lol

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
These people are such a good workout and diet inspiration. If there was ever a reason to maximize one’s own life expectancy, the present circumstances must assuredly be considered as such.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Data Graham posted:

And yet she's out there on the steps giving interviews saying "We've got them right where we want them on appeal, they're hosed :smug:

I guess just say white is black, forever

literally the best thing that could happen for E Jean Carroll is if they appeal cause it means she'll be guaranteed at least some of the damages before the entire Trump Org gets obliterated in the NY fraud trial

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1751061492466941958

I'm not going to say I agree with this policy at all but Biden has probably backed Republicans into being forced to publicly state they don't want to fix the border or give Biden the win that Trump promised and never achieved and one of his major explanations of why he should be re-elected.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Thesaurus posted:

And yet he's drinking Starbucks smh . Maybe if he made coffee at home he could save up an emergency fund

I bet he even has a refrigerator

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

ya know, I'm gonna admit it. Ben Shapiro scares me, like few things in this world do.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cable Guy posted:

Given that orange wasn't used as an adjective for some time after Nostradamus I plugged 'red' into the search...

:kstare:

edit: source

TRUMP IS A GUNT

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Does Trump defend Vince McMahon in response to a question or on his own unforced, cuuuuuuz it's gonna happen

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

vaginite posted:

I bet he even has a refrigerator

I am outraged. Someone seize this man's refrigerator!

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Blizzard Mensch?!

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Pulled off my drawers and we started to begin
Now the pussy's all dry so we discussed sin

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Every single journalist who gets to talk to Trump should ask him about E Jean Carroll. Just like, "do you have anything you'd like to say to Ms Carroll?"

Wait, I'm a single adult!

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

Armitage posted:

ya know, I'm gonna admit it. Ben Shapiro scares me, like few things in this world do.

Why lol.

A light shove would topple the guy

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Twitter loving sucks and we all agree about that but if you still have an account, right now is a really fun time to ask elon-promoted chuds to explain why rape is bad but sexual assault is fine.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Gros Tarla posted:

Why lol.

lol he got away with admitting he couldn't pleasure his wife. the wap rant really should have ended him. people are digging this rap. people seem to love this guy. he might be the competent fascist everybody thought ron desantis was going to be

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Armitage posted:

lol he got away with admitting he couldn't pleasure his wife. people are digging this rap. people seem to love this guy. he might be the competent fascist everybody thought ron desantis was going to be

I have it on good authority that pleasuring your wife is gay

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Agents are GO! posted:

Every single journalist who gets to talk to Trump should ask him about E Jean Carroll. Just like, "do you have anything you'd like to say to Ms Carroll?"

Wait, I'm a single adult!

No, "Why did you rape Ms Carroll?"

Seriously, assuming this actually managed to shut Trump up, he just needs to be hit over and over and over again with "Raped E Jean Carroll", he will either repeatedly defame her again or fully stroke out with rage.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Trump isn't a rapist. Just because he bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and then got sued for doing that exact thing doesn't mean there's a correlation!

---Chuds, probably

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What if you have a girlfriend who lives in canada

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

He's flying all over and constantly being chauffeured from place to place, I'm kind of doubting his poverty is the same as mine.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Gros Tarla posted:

Why lol.

I don't know what their reason is but people like Shapiro et al terrify me because they are successful in our society. Many people listen to them and think they're insightful if not outright geniuses. People have a Ben Shapiro poster up on their wall. People have made adoring art about him. If that doesn't fill you will dread for your fellow man, I don't know will.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Ben Shapiro is like when Goku got all the dragon orbs.

Except the dragon orbs are personality complexes, and instead of going super saiyan his hair turned black and he shrank a foot.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What if you have a girlfriend who lives in canada

You should probably fly to Canada from Mexico and skip this hellscape of a country. Mexicans don't even need a visa to visit Canada.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
in fairness to trump he did say that because he's famous women let him do whatever he wants to them, and I bet he really believes that

our most solipsistic president, way more than LBJ

zone
Dec 6, 2016

vaginite posted:

Ben Shapiro is like when Goku got all the dragon orbs.

Except the dragon orbs are personality complexes, and instead of going super saiyan his hair turned black and he shrank a foot.

SSJG (Super Saiyan Grifter)

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Ben Shapiro's rap song is very bad

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
A thought just occurred to me- it’s gonna become obvious to Trump’s lenders that it’s better to get dimes on the dollar than pennies and will start to call his loans, because it’ll be a first come first served scenario as soon as he has to cough up actual cash for not only the EmJean Carroll award, but next week’s NY real estate fraud case.

And that’s assuming the real estate fraud cases end there…

His future looks full of lols!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here's a question about Rudy/bankruptcy/defamation related stuff.

Now he owes those two women an absurd amount of money. And now he is"bankrupt"/poor he cannot possibly pay it.

Is it possible to work out a deal/process where he has to give them say $10 a month, (or whatever he can afford),, every month for the rest of his life till he has paid them the full amount?

And how common would similar deals be is defamation cases where they have to pay out stupidly large sums of cash? Could Trump do this with the woman he raped?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Outside the Trump International Hotel:

this needs to be on every page

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Armitage posted:

lol he got away with admitting he couldn't pleasure his wife. the wap rant really should have ended him. people are digging this rap. people seem to love this guy. he might be the competent fascist everybody thought ron desantis was going to be

No, just like desantis, the light of day would expose him as an absolute lunatic who has nothing to offer beyond Gish gallop arguments

He is just a failed Hollywood type, super duper salty about his cousin’s success and her choosing to walk away from the business he could never break through

I am not saying there isn’t a “perfect form cell fascist” out there, but it sure ain’t ben

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

vaginite posted:

Trump is having a mental break, or someone took his phone away. Never seen him this quiet after something like this. He has to be seething right now. Mar-a-lago walls covered in ketchup, staff trembling in the shadows.

Pretty sure he was this quiet while he sequestered himself in the underground bunker, LIKE A BUNKER BITCH! :laffo:

TheKub posted:

Is it really doomposting if we are just quoting big Nos?

Sacred monarchy? Trump's going to be the next IK of the lol@Trump thread? :hmbol:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Shapiro being Musk's token Jewish friend this week is the absolute peak of his cultural relevance. His ambition is to be a filmmaker so the next 5 years are going to see him doing more Terror on the Prairies with has-been actors and producing the next generation of alt-right propagandists.

It sucks that he's successful but he started off rich in America so what can you do?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The replies :lol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

Reap and sow

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

fondue posted:

He's flying all over and constantly being chauffeured from place to place, I'm kind of doubting his poverty is the same as mine.

His suit probably costs more than your monthly income. But he's in poverty, got to feel bad for the guy!

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Armitage posted:

Nah they don't love him, they hate themselves and Ben is a successful version of them.

I know a guy whos 45, short, fat, hates and hides his male pattern baldness, collects swords, argues with everyone, gets his rear end kicked frequently by some big nice guy he decided to pick a fight with, and hates abortion because 20 years ago a girl he knocked up botching a pullout aborted and that's as close as he's come to a willing family.

He loves Tim Pool.

I know Shapiro, Crowder, Bongino types too. Instead of becoming not a piece of poo poo, they find their podcast spirit animal.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

quote:

Call it communism, fascism, tyranny, kangaroo courts, banana republic, whatever...

Just whatever… words don’t mean anything.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Armitage posted:

I assure you nobody "digs" his rap, regardless of the fake ratings which are either purchased by Ben personally or spite-purchased by chuds who again, don't appreciate the rap, and just want to throw money at him because they think they're "owning the libs".

This is like admitting Gutfeld is truly funny because chuds like to punish themselves and absolve themselves of anything remotely approaching entertainment in a pathetic effort to one-up a mystical enemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

SO SAYS (checks notes) DANA!?