Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
give them teensy masks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Tried to wrench the bathroom door off its hinges in an adorable fashion

Vakal
May 11, 2008

ChickenHeart posted:

Tried to wrench the bathroom door off its hinges in an adorable fashion

That was a good scene in the movie Signs.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Cocoa tried to eat the plastic wrapper off of a box of ramen. I threw the plastic away and she sat in the box.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cat status: confirmed.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ran up to me and bit my jaw and then my arm, then sulked a bit and ran off. Leopards Eating Faces party doing some aggressive campaigning this year.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My leopard is a giant baby and he just wants tummy rubs 24 7 let your leopard age a few years like a fine cheese

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Anderson Koopa posted:

Cocoa tried to eat the plastic wrapper off of a box of ramen. I threw the plastic away and she sat in the box.

good cat

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm not even playing it. Just running the game because he enjoys it so much.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Das Boo posted:

I'm not even playing it. Just running the game because he enjoys it so much.

jupiter loves ESO too

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Grady cornered a mouse, put it in a jar, gave it some pretzel-and-peanut-butter bits and then released it into the woodshed.

(Okay it was a team effort)

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Tumble posted:

Grady cornered a mouse, put it in a jar, gave it some pretzel-and-peanut-butter bits and then released it into the woodshed.

(Okay it was a team effort)

Superfly loves to show off the mice she caught by dropping them directly on my pillow

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

TK8325 posted:

jupiter loves ESO too

Is it specifically ESO for Jupiter, too? Roman watches other stuff on TV but ESO is the only one he smooshes in front of the screen for.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I leaned over and tried to get Millie to bump heads with me but she didn't and when I looked up she had turned around so her butt was in my face

Sixtyforces
Aug 29, 2019

Where am I?

The newish cat tree in my office has become a place of very loud cat tantrums over the top bunk.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Big mad that she's not on my lap

haven't told her she's not allowed on my lap

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Roundup Ready posted:

That's a beautiful cat! Mine let me pet her, she purred, then she bit me.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
nothing. not a drat thing all day long. it's really inspirational.
like if i wasn't already a 4th degree master of zen slothing, i'd be taking freakin' notes.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Same. He's a zen master at 14 years practice.

He does like the warm pad now though since it's kinda cold.. so he moving even less except for play time

Edit: that's a happy handsome cat you got there!

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jan 27, 2024

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Wendigee posted:

Edit: that's a happy handsome cat you got there!

'snot my catte, it's a picture i saved because it's a good catte picture
if you haven't noticed, i've been posting joke posts this whole thread with some of the catte pictures i've saved over the many decades

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mine is real and a zen master of snoozing . :colbert:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Went to take a picture of the bromeliads for my friend who gave me some of the bromeliads as pups, and

At least my lil guy is a guy who washes his butt I guess

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Das Boo posted:

Is it specifically ESO for Jupiter, too? Roman watches other stuff on TV but ESO is the only one he smooshes in front of the screen for.

i never thought about it but yeah, it really is only ESO that she smooshes into

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Was berserk this morning, running in and out of the room, jumping around on the bed. He finally calmed down after attacking his ribbon.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

When they stop washing their butt is when it gets dire.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he knew i was outside and wouldnt let him outside because i was clearing the shed. and so he stood at the door and screamed for an hour

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Roundup Ready posted:

I just inherited a tortie. I couldn't figure out why she was such a little rear end in a top hat so I asked the internet and that's where I learned about "tortitude".

Reasons Lucy has gotten mad at me:
Gave her water.
Gave her treats.
Pet her when she didn't explicitly ask.
Pet her when she did explicitly ask.
Because I moved her a bit so I could sleep.
Woke me up so I could pet her, but apparently then pet her too much.

pictured: Lucy using her mittens to distract me me from any activity that is not petting her (when she feels that her schedule calls for petting.)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Not my cat but she did a 10/10 loaf while roasting her rear end on the radiator

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Sitting outside her litter box like a gremlin guarding her turds

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I fell asleep on my bed and woke up three hours later with my cat nestled in my arm.

She's such a sweetheart. :ohdear:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

he really likes having his front legs stretched out so he flops across my chest and then reaches out and hooks his claws into my shoulder and just purrs and purrs. I was on the phone the other day navigating a phone tree while he was doing this and when the robo-voice asked me what I needed it just kept waiting. I think he was purring so loud it thought I wasn't done speaking yet.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Anderson Koopa posted:

That's a beautiful cat! Mine let me pet her, she purred, then she bit me.

Thank you!

Tumble posted:

I just inherited a tortie. I couldn't figure out why she was such a little rear end in a top hat so I asked the internet and that's where I learned about "tortitude".

Gave her water.
Gave her treats.

pictured: Lucy using her mittens to distract me me from any activity that is not petting her (when she feels that her schedule calls for petting.)

Yeah, torties/calicos are a special breed. Dunno about yours, but mine is loud as hell too. Seven pounds of geriatric screaming fury.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!
poo poo on the bedroom floor instead of using the new Litter Robot because she's scared of everything.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Lilac and Cocoa didn't exactly make me feel welcome in my own bedroom.

Also Cocoa inspected my wall fairly closely.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 28, 2024

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Tumble posted:

Gave her water.
Gave her treats.

thats why torties are the best cats

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Anderson Koopa posted:

Also Cocoa inspected my wall fairly closely.

lol we also have a wall inspector. I have no idea what she’s looking for every night.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

kaom posted:

lol we also have a wall inspector. I have no idea what she’s looking for every night.

Ghosts

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lilac got that BIG tail

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Also, I can't remember the source, so I could be totally wrong, but I remember reading that if they are just black and orange then they're tortoise shell kitties. If they also have white they're calico. Either way they all have the 'tude. Pretty sure mine is calico tabby, since she's black, orange, and white, but also has very symmetrical facial patterns like a tabby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Very smoochable cheeks