Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you're all going to die one day

fury road old guy gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sometimes i think about doing the art and programming for a point and click adventure game but im too adhd to make too much progress on any one project. i literally need an ideas guy lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Al! posted:

sometimes i think about doing the art and programming for a point and click adventure game but im too adhd to make too much progress on any one project. i literally need an ideas guy lol

sierra style adventure game where you forgot to click a pixel at the start and you die at the end

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

al your animations are so cool

speng31b
May 8, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

peacefully, no doubt

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Best called shot of my life

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Al! posted:

make scenes for the game Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

go lions

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

very peaceful lmao

lol that was obvious

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

No one can stop what's coming

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

an egg posted:

al your animations are so cool

Yup

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

everyone mocks the idea guy and forgot that its a real job, the writer

sometimes the big companies let their programmers do the writing and...

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

fosborb posted:

bitching about other posters in other threads is also not feedback

just go to the thread that has the posts you don't like and tell them they suck, this isn't difficult

lol the only time I've been redtexted was for going into the schadenfreude thread and pointing out that it's technically not schadenfreude to get enjoyment or gratification from watching unsuspecting, innocent people succumb to life-altering injuries. Candid Camera for maladjusted sickos, shut down immediately, etc. etc. but I'm sure they'll be more amenable to what I have to say next time :dumb:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Al! posted:

no one can stop what is coming......💨 tee hee hee

No... :ohdear:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

No!! :(

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
it’s a beautiful day. grilling with the neighbors. feasting

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
can’t wait till summer. kind of nature to grant this brief respite from the cold

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Smythe posted:

can’t wait till summer. kind of nature to grant this brief respite from the cold

it's probably gonna do something hosed up. forecast here to drop from 55 to 32 in a week.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fosborb posted:

bitching about other posters in other threads is also not feedback

just go to the thread that has the posts you don't like and tell them they suck, this isn't difficult

This is the give other users a peace of your mind thread

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

speng31b posted:

very peaceful lmao

I was convinced that Misunderstood was a Pick rereg.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Vox Nihili posted:

No one can stop what's coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_t4hnl-PSc

Cindy the SKULL
Nov 27, 2023

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 years!)

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

all that lives must die, for all that never dies, was never alive

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Smythe posted:

it’s a beautiful day. grilling with the neighbors. feasting

foggy here, but I'm feasting on stuff I got at the mideast grocery store before my car broke down in the middle of the street a few miles away from home.

a nice (and cute) cop pushed me onto a side street, then AAA came & said it was my alternator (still under warranty for parts, at least) but I have to leave it there till the shop's open on monday, so a friend picked me up & took me & my mideast snacks home.

dinner = moroccan bread, baba ganoush, stuffed grape leaves & sesame/fig cookies.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Willa Rogers posted:

a nice (and cute) cop pushed me onto a side street,
nice

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Willa Rogers posted:

cop pushed me

no surprise

moreover, free croup

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

cute cops only

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Willa loves to be pushed around by a hunky man in uniform. typical woman

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Willa Rogers posted:

foggy here, but I'm feasting on stuff I got at the mideast grocery store before my car broke down in the middle of the street a few miles away from home.

a nice (and cute) cop pushed me onto a side street, then AAA came & said it was my alternator (still under warranty for parts, at least) but I have to leave it there till the shop's open on monday, so a friend picked me up & took me & my mideast snacks home.

dinner = moroccan bread, baba ganoush, stuffed grape leaves & sesame/fig cookies.

I'm going to start calling Pittsburgh the mideast

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
a song to listen to, tangentially relevant, presented in peace to my fellow posters

https://youtu.be/kHVI5fAzWq0

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the mellow seas alt reported me a few weeks ago for making a joke in the usce thread :(

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lobster shirt posted:

the mellow seas alt reported me a few weeks ago for making a joke in the usce thread :(

they don’t seem very mellow

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

not me

sorry to have to break this to you op

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

lol again at mellow seas probe reason from august

quote:

Your alt got a 3-day probe because you just can't stop touching the stove to seek out negative attention from the same people you've spent years fighting over dumbass politics crap, then you got a ban for evading that probation on your main, and on top of that you had the gall to send me a gaslighting email pretending your alt was some innocent poster who didn't understand what they did wrong and not the same guy constantly starting the world's worst politics arguments. Please do not post here or contact me ever again. User loses posting privileges for 100,000 hours.

moreover, free croup

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

It's unfortunate, but there's no choice...Mellow Seas needs a permaban.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

piss ocean

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

got a shitton done with unpacking moving boxes today. got all my books up on my new shelves and sifted what gets perma-stored from what doesn't out of my basement. got my record player hooked up so gonna spend this evening chilling and spinning some tunes

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

What brand of record player? I have a Technics

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Dokapon Findom posted:

What brand of record player? I have a Technics

It's an audio technica. probably something serious people would turn their noses up at but it works great for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

speng31b posted:

very peaceful lmao

can't imagine the mind required to do this lol