Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Why is everybody so sure Trump's death will be live-streamed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Outpost22 posted:

Because he'll be posting on Twitter for at least a week afterwards like Herman Cain

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Cat Hassler posted:

I am the furthest thing from a doomer. I posted that in response in sarcasm to a pessimistic post about his facing consequences

Fucker is in deep poo poo and it keeps getting deeper. I had to check out of the thread in election time 2020 because it was filled with doomerism

My apologies then.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Weren’t they hiring veterans? Where are all the vets with guns

This program managed to hire a grand total of 31 teachers.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Nelson Mandingo posted:

My apologies then.

:sympathy: :):hf::)

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

A Trump staffer just leaked a photo of Trump after the defamation trial:

:nws::nws:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Civil posted:

LOL that he lists a "Joseph Biden defamation action" as a possible asset.

Russia considers "Donald Trump defecation action" an asset

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Alan Smithee posted:

Russia considers "Donald Trump defecation action" an asset

pretty sure Defecation Action was an Atari Teenage Riot track.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Biden needs to stop making me actually like him.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

These stupid fucks.

Edit: People may need context, this was one of the alleged "Central Park Five" in which Trump engaged in a very high profile campaign to be executed for a brutal rape in Central Park. They were later completely exonerated by DNA evidence and confession by a single person again, confirmed by DNA evidence. They were racially profiled, denied their civil rights and put in prison for almost a decade.

Yusef Salaam was one of the exonerated people completely falsely accused, his conviction was vacated and he was awarded a large settlement. He is now a member of the NYC council.

Charlie Kirk is now, 100% on purpose committing slam dunk defamation against another one of Trump's victims for loving god know what stupid point he is trying to make but it surely involves one of the dumbest loving evil plots imaginable to undermine Trump's judgement for raping a woman.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jan 28, 2024

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Trump continues to talk about "acing" the dementia test and somehow his approval rating still stays high. I can only conclude that Americans are loving idiots.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

So many new posts I thought were lols and it was just goons being aggro and posting about each other.

Dont make me start handing out probes for posting about posters and instead post lols.

:yooge: CONFLICT OF INTEREST!! BIASED JUDGE!! RIGGED AND STOLLEN

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Three Olives posted:

These stupid fucks.

Edit: People may need context, this was one of the alleged "Central Park Five" in which Trump engaged in a very high profile campaign to be executed for a brutal rape in Central Park. They were later completely exonerated by DNA evidence and confession by a single person again, confirmed by DNA evidence. They were racially profiled, denied their civil rights and put in prison for almost a decade.

Yusef Salaam was one of the exonerated people completely falsely accused, his conviction was vacated and he was awarded a huge large settlement. He is now a member of the NYC council.

Charlie Kirk is now, 100% on purpose committing slam dunk defamation against another one of Trump's victims for loving god know what stupid point he is trying to make but it surely involves one of the dumbest loving evil plots imaginable to undermine Trump's judgement for raping a woman.

I hope he gets sued into the grave. What a oval office.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

weg posted:

Trump 2024: Malice in Blunderland

:hmmyes:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Outpost22 posted:

Because We have the hard drive space and the cameras to monitor poo poo-baby's every move and the loving world owes us that loving video clip.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Accipiter posted:

Considering JFK Jr. died in 1999, that'd be a pretty neat trick.

considering he created Qanon it's not so far fetched

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

Biden needs to come out swinging hard at Trump and this latest lawsuit settlement.

I think that would only feed into the belief of it being politically motivated. I wouldn't risk giving a single inch to Trump. He would be best to steer clear of specifics.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Which way do you think he'll go. Churches able to teach without needing to register, or corporations able to teach for tax benefits and free workers.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Philthy posted:

Which way do you think he'll go. Churches able to teach without needing to register, or corporations able to teach for tax benefits and free workers.

A program to drop out of school and work on a farm instead for less than minimum wage

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Karma Comedian posted:

So many new posts I thought were lols and it was just goons being aggro and posting about each other.

Dont make me start handing out probes for posting about posters and instead post lols.

lmao

if any of this is true that just makes captain A. Hab a worse lawyer for not bringing it up

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I want Joe Biden to call Donald Trump a loser every day until election day, and then every day after that too

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Alan Smithee posted:

lmao

if any of this is true that just makes captain A. Hab a worse lawyer for not bringing it up

Because it is not a conflict of interest to have worked with someone 20-30 years ago. There was nothing to bring up this is stupid.

South
Apr 9, 2001

I am the highest paid lifeguard in the world. Love me.

QuarkJets posted:

I want Joe Biden to call Donald Trump a loser every day until election day, and then every day after that too

Me too.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Vire posted:

Because it is not a conflict of interest to have worked with someone 20-30 years ago. There was nothing to bring up this is stupid.

:yeah:

It's desperate chud cope, that's all

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

E nm

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Karma Comedian posted:

That's nice Travis. Now bring it up in appeals. The NYC judiciary will take the collateral in a check.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
When you look up nothing burger that tweet is the example

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I hope Yusuf goes after Kirk

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I hope he gets kirked

TheKub
May 11, 2006

John Yossarian posted:

Trump continues to talk about "acing" the dementia test and somehow his approval rating still stays high. I can only conclude that Americans are loving idiots.

"They said I did great on that test, a very positive test they said. Can you believe that? A very positive test! They said it was the most positive test they've ever seen. I aced that test! Perfect score!"

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

TheKub posted:

"They said I did great on that test, a very positive test they said. Can you believe that? A very positive test! They said it was the most positive test they've ever seen. I aced that test! Perfect score!"

He also tells his crowds that most of them can't pass the dementia test, and they cheer for that.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

TheKub posted:

tested positively toward negative

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

He also tells his crowds that most of them can't pass the dementia test, and they cheer for that.

Although no one in the room was smart enough to recognize it, especially trump, the cheering did in a way probably prove his point

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Ghostlight posted:

tested positively toward negative

what the lying fake media won't tell you, folks, is that i'm actually interior crocodile alligator *accordion hands*

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Yeah, people with a life long connection to the legal system end up working together at some point.

This sort of thing is routine and nobody gives a poo poo.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

drat I can't imagine how much they're letting Joe ramp this up.

lol

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Probably the first non lie he has ever said.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is another reason why Biden is using word loser and mocking him

Do not taunt Orange Lard Ball.

Stoatbringer fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Jan 28, 2024

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Aishlinn posted:

fun fact: there was a point in his life where he ate 2 big macs, 2 fillet of fish, a large fry and a large chocolate shake, every single day of the week.

#LIFEGOALS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Aishlinn posted:

fun fact: there was a point in his life where he ate 2 big macs, 2 fillet of fish, a large fry and a large chocolate shake, every single day of the week.

America's first Mukbang president.

(Well, maybe Taft)