Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

SAVE ME FROM WHAT, EEGEEZ? WHAT LURKS IN THE DARKNESS?

Knock off Bart Simpson socks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1750172739787231631

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Oh man. Had he tried his nonsense in Mexico, GarfieldCOME (snrk) might still be open. I mean, at least it wouldn't have been cease-and desisted by Nickelodeon/Viacom.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

He’s going all-in on Guacamochas isn’t he

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Not really a fan, Nathen unless it’s the fresh-made stuff with lemon juice

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Only if it's in Guacaccinos.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I only eat Garfimole, Nathen. How dare you!

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

Not really a fan, Nathen unless it’s the fresh-made stuff with lemon juice

Best he can do is 3 month fridge guac.

It's brownish/orange just like Garf!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Make that poo poo in a Nermolcajete and I'm down

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Not really a fan, Nathen unless it’s the fresh-made stuff with lemon lime juice

:colbert:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Wow! Egeez signed Mr. Beast starting this fall TBD! Really humiliating for the people who said Nathen is a loser who just makes stuff up and will never release this app while doing failed engagement bait on twitter.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1750533546173952081

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
"this fall"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrBeast slumming it with Elon and Egeez

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Mr Beast is going to be on my app too. And Disney. And all the marvel super heros. And Robocop and Ghostbusters and Garfield and John Wayne Gacy.

Aw shucks, who am I kidding? it's fun to play pretend for a few seconds, but honestly I don't see the appeal. Maybe it's because I'm not sexually aroused by licensing.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

MrBeast slumming it with Elon and Egeez

Except he suckered Elon into giving him money which is good because lol gently caress Elon.

Nathan is just claiming this is coming to Egeez (which does not exist beyond marketing crap he whips up in photoshop) because he's incapable of not lying through his ducklips.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"Many IP holders say they don't like me and my posting"

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So you reckon the Garfield ip holders are going to bother to counter sue?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

No. Cause there won't be a lawsuit being filed by Nathen anyhow

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
I thought his restaraunt was destroyed because nobody visited there and he didn't want to pay rent

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

ew lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He's gonna sue Google for the negative reviews.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

No. Cause there won't be a lawsuit being filed by Nathen anyhow

Sure he half asses everything and just announces random bs he doesn't follow through with all the time, but on the other hand it would be funny if he did, so maybe this time?

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
up to this point everything he's done has had an aire of whimsy. not likin this new direction

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

MSPain posted:

up to this point everything he's done has had an aire of whimsy. not likin this new direction

There are many words that could, and have been, used to describe nate general works but whimsy is not one of them.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
He would get crushed like a bug if they actually noticed him, but because he is a bug (and has no standing or follow through) they won’t even notice.

As always it’s pretty funny, if in a sad pathetic way funny.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Stay browsed!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Killingyouguy! posted:

Stay browsed!!

:f5h::powercatte:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

dr_rat posted:

Sure he half asses everything and just announces random bs he doesn't follow through with all the time, but on the other hand it would be funny if he did, so maybe this time?

This is how you get your heart broken

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
After eight months and $700,000 in legal fees, Mazri v. Paramount Global ends with Mazri in tears as they confiscate the twitter handle @GarfieldEATSCo and raid his computer for his secret recipes.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Kevin DuBrow posted:

After eight months and $700,000 in legal fees, Mazri v. Paramount Global ends with Mazri in tears as they confiscate the twitter handle @GarfieldEATSCo and raid his computer for his secret recipes.

The Standoff at Garfy Ridge

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Nathan is the subject of the sentence. Whatever entity he is threatening to sue for having an actually viable business model while he doesn't is the object of the sentence.

My point is it should be "Guess against whom," but my bigger point is that this will be pathetic. It will elicit pathos from me.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
He’s not suing Viacom. It’s either going to be some bizarre social statement or he’s suing Amazon for selling counterfeit products. The latter option makes the most sense but that’s probably why it’s going to be the former (knowing Nathen)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I genuinely think he's going to sue Google because of the negative reviews. As per his bizarre article Google Reviews Destroy Young Entrepreneurship.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He's gonna sue the concept of a landlord / landmonster

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also lmao at the concept of some law firm thinking “yeah, Nathen Mazri should be the face of our class action lawsuit”

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

steinrokkan posted:

He's gonna sue the concept of a landlord / landmonster

My first response to “guess who?” was also LANDMONSTERS

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s totally going to be something along the lines of “repost this message on Facebook/Ig/whatever if you support a class action suit against <x>.” …and that’ll likely be the end of it

Forum accident
Jun 15, 2006

All hail Thor...the THUNDER GOD!
Maybe he's intending to sue that other restaurant in Mexico or whatever that used the Garfield Eats logo he was trying to make an internet fuss about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
It's going to be like the Cadaver Synod, except instead of a dead pope, it'll be the Garfield suit with sign around its neck that reads 'Viacom', with Nathen repeatedly asking "Why did you fuk the cat?!" for about an hour.