Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
My dad was wrong about everything in his entire life and that's why the most contact I have with him is quarterly texting because anything more makes me clinically depressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

OwlFancier posted:

Pro gamers do dadskip before age 6 and then you don't engage with the dad content for the rest of your life.

Fallout 3 speed run tactic

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

No one likes white lighters because they stain when you pack a bowl with them.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Waste of Breath posted:

At first I googled it and then was like, wait, poo poo, I have no idea if these results are telling me anything.

It's cuz you want to turn them off ASAP and put on something actually good

loving embarrassing self-own, Waste of Breath. Shameful.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Platystemon posted:

No one likes white lighters because they stain when you pack a bowl with them.

I thought the boyfriend on charmed was OK.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/myrrlyn/status/1751070159081480676

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

I want to believe this originally said MOM or something and someone was VERY UPSET

NO

DAD

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Pro gamers do dadskip before age 6 and then you don't engage with the dad content for the rest of your life.

I did a Dad speedrun and reach endgame at 21

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

This was a gag in 21 Jump Street where Channing Tatum tries to act like a bully and basically gets verbally knocked down a few pegs by the "cool kids" who actually show solidarity for the misfits he's trying to mock at the time. All the hierarchies and cliques had changed so much since he was in school that it was a completely alien social dynamic when he was undercover.

Similar gag with Jennifer Lawrence in No Hard Feelings where she's trying to act like some party animal and this frat boy type guy there tells her to cool it with the slurs and when she teases him he sics his dad on her who tells her to leave.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
On one hand I love that safe spaces exist today, that there is an idea of inclusion and diversity in school.

But I am starting to get why my father constantly brought up how he was beat with a belt his whole childhood. He would never want to put that pain on someone else, but there's still some resentment there.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

credburn posted:

On one hand I love that safe spaces exist today, that there is an idea of inclusion and diversity in school.

But I am starting to get why my father constantly brought up how he was beat with a belt his whole childhood. He would never want to put that pain on someone else, but there's still some resentment there.

Old

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

credburn posted:

I’m posting a cry for help.

:thunk:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Is this not what the karate kid tv show is

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

tokin opposition posted:

and let's not forget thanks to our old friend tropicana levels it's going to be massively more efficient to eat any veggie burger, no matter the frankensoy used to create it, than it would be to eat beef. The vast majority of the calories that goes into the cow goes to keeping the cow alive, rather than to making more beef. If we lose 90% of the energy to raise cows, we could either grow only 10% of the grain and use it for veggie burgs, or make 90% more burgs with the same amount of resources.

In short, if you like any other blood-curdled american only care about maximizing :burger: then veganism is the only choice.

GROSS

my monitor is on

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

look, america being a paperclip maximizer for burgers is the only logical explanation for the average american mind

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

tokin opposition posted:

look, america being a paperclip maximizer for burgers is the only logical explanation for the average american mind

We're not turning Americans directly into burgers so we're not quite there yet

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
well yeah we also haven't opened a portal for extra dimensions/time loops to make more burgers yet, but it doesn't mean we won't get there

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mokotow posted:

I did a Dad speedrun and reach endgame at 21

That's not even a speed run. I got the any% in 10 years, loser.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Brb going to DAD house

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

I had never heard of this, neat

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Scratch Monkey posted:

Brb going to DAD house

sometimes a house is just ten DADs, no kids, just ten DADs

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Kit Walker posted:

AND THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY :bahgawd:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Kit Walker posted:

Based on our decadent goony diets I heard that long pig would be pleasantly tender and well marbled. You wouldn't want to waste that on hamburger!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://youtu.be/JP_qF5E4w7U?si=Fx9PBOWaxt1s-Bqn

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I mean we started making burgers of out Lithuanians until the nanny state made us stop thf

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

thats all fine and dandy until they turn my bedroom back into the computer room

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

I mean we started making burgers of out Lithuanians until the nanny state made us stop thf

neat

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

I’m glad Bobby and Hank have that loving and understanding relationship despite their generational and political differences.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
So Hank Hill owns a newspaper now, but his printers are not sending their best.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Love to open up the tokin opposition times, the newspaper made only for me

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Of course Hank has six fingers.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How long till the AI art things figure out how to generate and splice in "actual text, made of real letters, even if nonsensical" instead of "blocks of pixels that sort of look like text"

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

SMH didn't even make Bobby a little fat, there's no way Bobby pulled it together to become a furry twink.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Why does AI art have so many misspellings? It seems like text would be the easy part?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Why does AI art have so many misspellings? It seems like text would be the easy part?

Text comes in a million different fonts and styles when found in images.

Andrew Verse
Mar 30, 2011

Edmund Sparkler posted:

AI doesn't actually understand how language works, it's just painting symbols resembling language.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

tokin opposition posted:

Love to open up the tokin opposition times, the newspaper made only for me

The Brawnfire Tribune only prints NONE OF THIS IS REAL WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP over and over again. Hard to keep up with events that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

SMH didn't even make Bobby a little fat, there's no way Bobby pulled it together to become a furry twink.

He didn't. His weight loss is because Bobby now has AIDS.