Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

todd rogers will have his day

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Saw that poo poo at target the other day and went straight for the family sized Froot Loops instead. Follow your nose.

its like 10 dollars a box. and gluten free

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Saw that poo poo at target the other day and went straight for the family sized Froot Loops instead. Follow your nose.

this mother fucker fell for the pie in the windowsill trick

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

And I’d do it again.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

lol pablo wafting through the air like a feather straight to th old marm's house

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lol me when i see an anime girl with her loving arm raised up exposing that delicious pitty. just kidding.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

lol me when i see an anime girl with her loving arm raised up exposing that delicious pitty. just kidding.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc posted:

my gf bought this a couple years ago to try it and it tastes awful like if they made froot loops out of whey protein powder.

it tastes way better with a mangosteen pour. you want a discount? I can hook you up.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

delicious pietty

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lol i looked into it and all tg did is post an archived version of the 2014 leaderboards with a big "THESE ARENT THE REAL SCORES" disclaimer up top https://www.twingalaxies.com/The-Original-TG-Historical-Database

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

todd rogers will have his day
you didn't think a legendary gamer like Billy would leave his friends behind, did you?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Cubone posted:

you didn't think a legendary gamer like Billy would leave his friends behind, did you?

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cubone posted:

lol

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

65 million points ago... gamers ruled the earth

----------------

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Cubone posted:

The goat

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Cubone posted:

the god returns

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Cubone posted:

Todd "Godd" Rogers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

lol i looked into it and all tg did is post an archived version of the 2014 leaderboards with a big "THESE ARENT THE REAL SCORES" disclaimer up top https://www.twingalaxies.com/The-Original-TG-Historical-Database

i immediately guessed thats what happened

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Cubone posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Cubone posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone posted:

:chud:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

Cubone posted:

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

turns out its fun

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

turns out its fun

still looks like complete aids to me

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

still looks like complete aids to me

it is

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

yep. pretty fun, too

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's mad

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Crapper.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cliffy b standup?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I understand that the Olsen Twins post will always be an ENORMOUS part of my legacy. I appreciate and respect that.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

cliffy b standup?

coming soon, apparently:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I understand that the Olsen Twins post will always be an ENORMOUS part of my legacy. I appreciate and respect that.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I always thought Cliffy B was a little pathetic but deciding to do an open mic is way lower than where I thought he was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soooo apparently I’m about to be known as the funniest man in America. Wow. loving loser. Cliffy B is a huge pussy.