Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh my god

Beep beep goes the bus

haha next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
THERE'S GONNA BE A NEXT TIME?! :psyduck:

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

There will absolutely be a next time because the lawsuits, they keep on coming, they won't stop coming.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Is that the first time he's publicly admitting to making a mistake? Even if it's still also blaming someone else, that's big for him. Today is the day he truly became President.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Oh my god

Beep beep goes the bus

Under the Bus with ya Habba!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Does he fire her for the other ongoing trials? Lmaooo

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Outpost22 posted:

THERE'S GONNA BE A NEXT TIME?! :psyduck:

Does anyone seriously think there isn't going to be a next time? Give it till the end of the week until he starts defaming her again. I wonder how quickly it will take the next case to be seen.

I mean her lawyers will most of the paper work ready already I reckon.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I bet this tweet is the first she’s heard of him being dissatisfied with her

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Habba Dabba Dooooo-es not have the experience to defend me! She’s out!

He’s not throwing her fully under the bus because she’s probably got dirt on him from the Carroll case.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Oh my god

Beep beep goes the bus

Pretty sure this is fake

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I wonder if he can somehow find a more incompetent lawyer for next time.

Oh, I hear Gulianai hasn't been disbarred yet!

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
It's not real, the 86k likes are a giveaway.

EDIT: his truth social feed is just full of reposts of bullshit Breitbart articles.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Hope she got paid up front.

Also lol at him ever getting any decent law firms to take him on.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

cr0y posted:

Pretty sure this is fake

Fake news!

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

redgubbinz posted:

Is that the first time he's publicly admitting to making a mistake? Even if it's still also blaming someone else, that's big for him. Today is the day he truly became President.

Ah of course, if it's fake this was the tell...he would never admit to being wrong.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I hate when this thread falls for obvious fake poo poo

But also I understand because sometimes the obvious fake poo poo turns out to be real because an insane person posted it

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Oh my god

Beep beep goes the bus
This seems really off brand to me, like someone imitating Trump who isn't very good at it

Also lol that that chud lady ran her memory banks for the best thing that Trump ever did for her and the best she could come up with was "hug flag"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

credburn posted:

Good! Why should it? The alternative would be like

Golly, I Margaret, I just can't believe the guy who bragged about being a rapist and admitted to being a rapist and everyone has known about being a rapist for decades was found to be a rapist, now I need to reevaluate whether or not I want to work for the guy.

Republicans misunderstood but still went all in on this representative democracy thing.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
House GOP releases impeachment articles in bid to oust Homeland Security’s Mayorkas over the border

https://apnews.com/article/congress-mayorkas-immigration-border-republicans-impeachment-3cc41becd7ef3d8b91ccd29433321d63

quote:

House Republicans on Sunday released two articles of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas as they vowed to swiftly push forward with election-year efforts to oust him over what they call his failure to manage the U.S.-Mexico border. The rare step against a Cabinet member drew outrage from Democrats and the agency as a politically motivated stunt lacking the constitutional basis to remove Mayorkas from office.

Republicans contend Mayorkas is guilty of “high crimes and misdemeanors” that amount to a “willful and systemic refusal to comply with the law” on immigration and a “breach of the public trust.” Impeachment, they say, is “Congress’s only viable option.”

High crimes and misdemeanors because there's the BORDER. This totally isn't a vengeful temper tantrum at all or anything.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

That Trump Truth about Alina is fake

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

But if it was a notice that she's fired it would be precisely the cowardly thing he would do. The language is definitely too polite for that though.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Catastrophe posted:

House GOP releases impeachment articles in bid to oust Homeland Security’s Mayorkas over the border

https://apnews.com/article/congress-mayorkas-immigration-border-republicans-impeachment-3cc41becd7ef3d8b91ccd29433321d63

High crimes and misdemeanors because there's the BORDER. This totally isn't a vengeful temper tantrum at all or anything.

Other remedies taken:

* Sudden impulsive behavior
* Probably murdering Mexican citizens
* Money laundering
* Grumbling
* Paying a shitload of PR firms to meme this into a problem
* Apparently not doing enough, if anything with the $2 billion of Texas' budget per year apportioned to OPERATION LONE STARRRRRR
* Threatening to secede

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Think it might of just been him trying to put the blame of losing on someone/everyone else.

Nothing can ever be trumps fault obviously, as he's perfect at everything.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

kazil posted:

That Trump Truth about Alina is fake

How can a TRUTH be FALSE??

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Current polling would indicate this number is a hell of a lot higher for someone found by a jury to have committed rape.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Hobo Clown posted:

one man’s fake truth is another man’s alternative truth

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Aww drat its fake? I wasted a :lol: on that. Oh well I will :lol: at getting suckered then to balance the scales. Try and stay :lol: positive for karmic reasons.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Hobo Clown posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw4hz62r-Kk

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
:lol: to anyone thinking Trump is capable of admitting to even the slightest fault. He would have said he only hired Hubba Hibba as a favor to that deadbeat Rudy or something... :rudy:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

kw0134 posted:

There will absolutely be a next time because the lawsuits, they keep on coming, they won't stop coming.

Bent to the rules and I hit the ground runnin'

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

dr_rat posted:

Think it might of just been him trying to put the blame of losing on someone/everyone else.

Nothing can ever be trumps fault obviously, as he's perfect at everything.

Hey I dunno if maybe you just didn't know, but the phrase is "might have" not "of." Or if you abbreviate it, "might've."

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

wheatpuppy posted:

Hey I dunno if maybe you just didn't know, but the phrase is "might have" not "of." Or if you abbreviate it, "might've."

lol, I could care less.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Habba? Never heard of her!

Whenever someone in his employ screws up big time, he always denies knowing them.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

dr_rat posted:

lol, I could care less.

:lol: well done

TheKub
May 11, 2006

dr_rat posted:

lol, I could care less.

:master:

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024

dr_rat posted:

lol, I could care less.

Nice.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

wheatpuppy posted:

for all intensive purposes they're saying the same thing

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Catastrophe posted:

This is a compromise. Half the House GOP wants to impeach Biden, the other half realizes doing so would only boost Biden’s approvals in an election year, so they’re letting them impeach a cabinet member… as a treat.

Basically, give the baby a lolly to shut it up.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

thunderspanks posted:

for all intensive purposes they're saying the same thing

Goes nucular on everyone’s grandma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008