Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I never noticed how detailed the knees on that dragon were

Reminds me of a person squatting. That dragons just a scaly about to take a poo poo in a squat toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Rudy Giuliani infecting Jenna Ellis with Covid via his on camera biohazard farts

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i remember seeing that goon tattoo back in the day but had no idea it was vile rat lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

Yeah lol

I assumed it was a chargers tattoo

are the chargers associated with dragons in some way that I was unaware of

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Laterite posted:

mods get a printed manual? will wonders never cease

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

how soon we forget the laughable xhosa girl ...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Orange Devil posted:

He's the best D&D mod.

probably less racist than the others

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Harry Reid retired from the senate because he hosed his body up so bad with a rubber resistance band that it shattered half the bones in his face.

lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
lmao

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Harry Reid retired from the senate because he hosed his body up so bad with a rubber resistance band that it shattered half the bones in his face.

lmfao

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Punished Harry

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
he sued the company and the jury deliberated for about an hour before saying "lol no idiot"

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
John boehner retired from congress to become a weed lobbyist

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

silicone thrills posted:

Only catholic I respect

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

silicone thrills posted:

this sounds too normal and wholesome, so I assume he is lobbying against it or something

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

nah he loves getting hosed up

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Chronicles posted:

nah he loves getting hosed up

maybe he traded the booze for weed. probably for the best.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Mao missed the first party conference of what would become the Communist Party of China because it was in a city he was unfamiliar with and he got lost

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

uber_stoat posted:

maybe he traded the booze for weed. probably for the best.

Loves mowing his lawn and driving his big rear end motorhome. Nothing but love or respect, living the real American Dream :patriot:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mister Bates posted:

Mao missed the first party conference of what would become the Communist Party of China because it was in a city he was unfamiliar with and he got lost

relatable. mao keeps winning

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

ArmedZombie posted:

why isn't this on his wiki page???

there's no evidence it's actually his

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

the milk machine posted:

relatable. mao keeps winning

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

The Top G posted:

What made alt right guys land on new wave music, of all possible genres

Richard Spencer citing Depeche Mode as the soundtrack of the alt right, to which lead singer Dave Gahan responded by calling him a oval office and telling him to gently caress off.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Freedom fries

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

ikanreed posted:

Freedom fries

Cheese eating surrender monkeys

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

remember not to face mecca, common rookie mistake

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Paul ryan saying he loves ratm and ratm responding that he is the machine

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Animal-Mother posted:

Cheese eating surrender monkeys

No one involved in any of that ever admitting any error, but remaining in power indefinitely

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ikanreed posted:

No one involved in any of that ever admitting any error, but remaining in power indefinitely

the simpsons? yeah, that poo poo won't die

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Dave Brat clowing Cantor is one of the great moments in political history.

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008
libs hating FBI director james comey's guts for a hot second because of the october surprise he did to hillary but then coming around to lionizing him as a great american hero because he epicly owned donald jonald trump by obediently attending a meeting at the white house

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
resistance libs desperately scrambling for a hero that would save them from trump but only ever choosing republicans.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

reminds me that what precipitated Fragmaster stepping down was his banning of a rape victim

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

hot mueller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the bob mueller testifying before congress expectation vs the bob mueller testifying before congress reality