Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

In Training posted:

wtf is the pic under the words dice those veggies

I am also wondering this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ArmedZombie posted:

stop misgendering me. I'm none of those three things, but you are a racist bald computer toucher who lives in Seattle

dont quote me transphobic finn

moreover, free croup

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

moreover, free croup

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

moreover, free croup

Next do his recipe for instant ramen

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
What is the deal with the croup thing

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

MikeCrotch posted:

he should be freed

moreover, free croup

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

MikeCrotch posted:

Perma or a 100,000 hour probe, can’t remember which, for annoying Jeff

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

MikeCrotch posted:

campaign to free him

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

moreover, free croup

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

why would you want to free croup, he's just powering up for ten thousand years like rita repulsa

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

ram dass in hell posted:

meat bacon meat pork meat more

now THIS is epic!

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Perma or a 100,000 hour probe, can’t remember which, for annoying Jeff

He caught 100k for this post. Didn’t bother to read the thread but maybe related to that terrible thing in sad where the NextDoorians spent at least 100k hours constructing a system for killing posters who say other users are pedos.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

moreover, free croup

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/WireRacing/status/1751581949628432783?t=W38CAagBVV27GcyOX98hJg&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol jesus

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Loucks posted:

He caught 100k for this post. Didn’t bother to read the thread but maybe related to that terrible thing in sad where the NextDoorians spent at least 100k hours constructing a system for killing posters who say other users are pedos.

that thread should replace the mayor dave thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Loucks posted:

he posted that as a protest against mods/admins not caring about pedo accusations, so it was a good thread

moreover, free croup

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its funny that plinkey becoming aware of that post months later led to him getting permbanned lol. the system works!

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

It’s even funnier if that thread led to the bullshit they devised in sad tbh.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the what?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

the cspam policy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I assume he's referring to that giant "you can't call people pedos or post csam unless you're in fyad" thread

moreover, free croup

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
croups fate was another instance of mods and admins being unable to just talk to a person without putting up some bullshit marketing speech wall. So he had to be punished.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
my favorite part is when he registered an alt to chat with his friends peacefully and the admins are like "you're obsessed with the forums and will be permabanned if you keep it up"

moreover, free croup

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I couldn't find the stewie griffin thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

my favorite part is when he registered an alt to chat with his friends peacefully and the admins are like "you're obsessed with the forums and will be permabanned if you keep it up"

moreover, free croup
lol how did the admins even find out, did a friend rat?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

rodbeard posted:

I couldn't find the stewie griffin thread

Stewie Griffin Theology

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I never really got croups side of cspam but he was a good guy and should be freed for the crime of making fun of mods

It's time to end this forums colonialism by the admins, free cspam and free croup

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

KoRMaK posted:

lol how did the admins even find out, did a friend rat?

They can see the IPs you're coming from, even VPNs have pools that are re used, they can see your device/PCs fingerprint, they can see your credit card, they can see that an account registered after an account was banned and started posting in some similar threads, there's probably more

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

admins cannot see credit card information. i don't even know if jeff can, isn't that usually something held by the payment processor?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

otoh croup can gently caress right off and it's peak irony that he pulled a rittenhouse and tagged an actual pedo while firing into a crowd

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lobster shirt posted:

admins cannot see credit card information. i don't even know if jeff can, isn't that usually something held by the payment processor?

I thought they could at least see the name used, but not the numbers. I always just assumed they rarely needed to check that since “posting voice” was easy enough to suss out, and most of the truly weird people just could not leave their old haunts and hatchets alone

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

lobster shirt posted:

Not the number and CVC but I'm pretty sure they see something unique like a UID number that the processor randomly generated the first purchase that is then used on subsequent purchases with the same card

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i can see your credit card info

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

jeff sees almost all of it if he logs into the payment processor, but obviously not the full card number and cvv

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i can

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
The mods never figured out my previous username, as it is impossible to figure out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i know what it is