Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Poor man gave his body for the team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
lol trucked on the sidelines, ouch

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Sideline dude got trucked.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Yup, Lamar is like yeah done with you trying to sack me.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Guy on the sidelines got owned

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Nervous posted:

Heck yeah, found a brit stream with Suh in the studio with them.

Lol I can't recall what Brit punter was on it but Sky Sports had random NFL players during mid-00s playoffs

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Shindragon posted:

I have a feeling Lamar is gonna be gently caress this mode on this drive and run for it if he sees a lane.

you called it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

corn on the cop posted:

that dude got trucked lmao

gotta save the gatorade table

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Coldforge posted:

Ravens need to lose this for the same reason the Bills did: that annoying seven nations army chant. GD is that the worst.

P sure the Chiefs' chant is worse

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Looks like Lamar finally took that dump.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Romo just complimented the Chiefs' superior defense: defensive collapse incoming.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
did lamar just loving ju-jitsu a tackler

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish

Black Lighter posted:

P sure the Chiefs' chant is worse

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
That looks moist

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
that was the cleanest sack escape ive ever seen

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

HonorableTB posted:

that was the cleanest sack escape ive ever seen

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ah, Bolton, gotta make that tackle.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
how did he not get sacked i literally yelped

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Maybe Lamar's plan is to wear out the KC d-line by making them run after him in the backfield

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
please tackle next time, thanks

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

ravens should hit more of their assistants if it means they actually get a first down

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

https://youtu.be/0J2QdDbelmY?si=iB9SjjOCf14kYq1L

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

did I see that correct?

before today Lamar hasn't been down > 9 points at any point in a game since December 2021?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
oooh ravens are starting to click. Don't have to go for the bomb. Chip it, five yards etc is better than an incompletion.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Not really because I don't think any team could be that hateable. The Chiefs are incredibly annoying however.

I can easily see the Chiefs becoming as hateable as the Pats if the dynasty (die nasty) continues, if not more hateable. The racist crowd chant does a lot of heavy lifting.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
lamar showing up for this drive so far, this is like twice the amount of first downs theyve had for the rest of the game

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Shindragon posted:

oooh ravens are starting to click. Don't have to go for the bomb. Chip it, five yards etc is better than an incompletion.

Chiefs inability to tackle also helping

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
They are refusing to run

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
:flag:

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Grimson posted:

ravens should hit more of their assistants if it means they actually get a first down

turns out it was the equipment manager's nephews tibia that was holding them back this whole time

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
the refusal to just call a run play is amazing

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

SeVenTy SiX

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Ref going through puberty.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
ref needs a cough drop

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
"this team is so sticky" -- anthony romo

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

I nearly chuckled with that voice crack

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
COME THE gently caress ON RAVENS WTF

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Live by pass, die by pass i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice