Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i tried to replicate his form to figure out how the gently caress your throwing arm ends in that position and i think i pulled my wrist a little bit. the torsion of the arm so that your fingers are facing away from you feels completely unnatural, like you have to try to make that happen

That's how you throw a slider. Trump, having been an excellent baseball pitcher when young, and he could have gone pro if he wanted, but he had to save the family business, so got up at dawn to run the excavator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Thesaurus posted:

I'm gonna gently caress the flag on stage. The ultimate display of patriotism

buddy

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

FMguru posted:

I can't quite believe that in the impending national divorce that it's the blue states that end up with: nfl football, the military, beer, and the famous white country-pop star.

That's all fine, just try and make sure the red states don't end up with Willie Nelson.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Sir John Falstaff posted:

How did you get a copy of 2000 Mules II already? That isn't supposed to be out until 2025.

3,000 MULES: IT'S 1,000 MULES WORSE NOW

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Someone should book Trump on has-been hotel

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

clearly i dont.

Sorry to be glib, but accepting cool new things is literally what they are against. Conservatives want to conserve the mistakes of the past.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dapper_Swindler posted:

clearly i dont.

Have the chuds been bitching about hazbin hotel yet. i feel like that show would be a massive magnet for all the worst conservative opinions but after deleating twitter. i have really looked. I just want to laugh at chuds getting mad at gay wholesome rude demon show.

There's a reason they have not talked about whatever that show is but have plenty to say about the recent Scooby Doo series about Velma

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TulliusCicero posted:

It's because they permanently live in 1985 culturally

They never evolved past Reagan

I mean thats when they were last happy last mostly because they were young/younger and their dicks worked and the majority agreed with them. now they are old and pissy because world changed.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
didnt Don's first superbowl as prez have him leave the game because he's a fairweather fan and the team that looked like it was gonna lose actually turned it around and won.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Toxic Mental posted:

There's a reason they have not talked about whatever that show is but have plenty to say about the recent Scooby Doo series about Velma

The true tragedy of that show was that it was loving awful but not for any of the reasons the MAGA weirdos were bleating about. Same with the all-female ghostbusters reboot.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Velma is months old and forgotten, chud outrage is measure in fractions of a Scaramucci.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

The true tragedy of that show was that it was loving awful but not for any of the reasons the MAGA weirdos were bleating about. Same with the all-female ghostbusters reboot.

velma sucked because it was just stupid mean and angry and clearly had contempt for anyone watching and what it was based off of and its also just pointlessly edgy and lovely. also outside a few of the talking thumbs i dont think anyone cares anymore outside "lol it got a second season"

Toxic Mental posted:

Hazbin is the big animated show on amazon. it was made by an artist that has another show on youtube(my avatar is from it) and Hazbin basicaly blew up because its like actually good show overall. also gay as gently caress.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dapper_Swindler posted:

velma sucked because it was just stupid mean and angry and clearly had contempt for anyone watching and what it was based off of.

Yeah that was more or less my take. I couldn’t figure out who on earth it was made for. Also Mindy Kaeling is awful.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Sir, Taylor Swift is going to the Super Bowl.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Yeah that was more or less my take. I couldn’t figure out who on earth it was made for. Also Mindy Kaeling is awful.

I think alot of adult animations suffers from that. everything has to be some echo of family guy or south park. it sucks, I am hoping thats starting change though.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Hazbin is the big animated show on amazon. it was made by an artist that has another show on youtube(my avatar is from it) and Hazbin basicaly blew up because its like actually good show overall. also gay as gently caress.

All "adult animation" sucks rear end no exceptions though so

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

twistedmentat posted:

In Toronto, there were always preachers outside of the Eaton Center

BELIEVE

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

This is uhhhh some serious cracking and pinging.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Major Pandemic started

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

A reminder that everything still sucks.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

I disagree. i think some can be pretty good but yeah alot does suck poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Major Pandemic started

gently caress yeah release the super covid

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

YOOOOO HE'S TRYING TO REACH ACROSS THE AISLE FOR CENTRISM

:lol: HE PHYSICALLY DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTES HE NEEDS

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Toxic Mental posted:

I liked Invincible quite a bit.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Toxic Mental posted:

ralph bakshi adult animation is the best adult animation just insanely horny and weird, like all adult animation should be

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

it's called hentai

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

redshirt posted:

That's how you throw a slider. Trump, having been an excellent baseball pitcher when young, and he could have gone pro if he wanted, but he had to save the family business, so got up at dawn to run the excavator.

If you ask me, he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

idiotsavant posted:

ralph bakshi adult animation is the best adult animation just insanely horny and weird, like all adult animation should be

There was one that got kinda weird and racist wasn’t there?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

kazil posted:

it's called hentai

And it's art.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

I actually do basically think the Taylor thing is just kayfabe to try and expand the NFL viewership into new demographics and do some cross promotional synergy. But I'm all for it if it upsets chuds, and I like her music

thats kinda my view. I dont think shits PLANNED OUT but NFL needs some light hearted good stories after the last good years and if it means exploiting some pop star and her boy friend so everyone makes more cash, then who cares.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Karma Comedian posted:

And it's art.

Came here to post this.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Waffle House posted:

YOOOOO HE'S TRYING TO REACH ACROSS THE AISLE FOR CENTRISM

:lol: HE PHYSICALLY DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTES HE NEEDS
The humble automobile worker doesn’t know he’s making cars actually made in China
Who you gonna trust? Your lying eyes? Or Trump?

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
I enjoyed the youtube Hazbin Hotel episodes for what they were, but it feels weird calling them "adult animation" since they seemed adjacent to Bevis and Butthead or Invader Zim more than anything else. Like, it's not for kids, but teens probably love it the most.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the insight is they think they are still the dominant culture and their stuff is still dominant culture. they cant understand that people like different poo poo and that tastes have changed alot in the last 20 years.
I never fully recovered from those comments Beau of the Fifth Column responded to where they referred to Pink and Taylor Swift as teenie-boppers that need to grow up before they get involved in politics.

Really loving highlights their sense of pop culture and the passage of time, that.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Silly Burrito posted:

Reminds me, when we went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago, they had a guy just outside the gates with a speaker and microphone who was supposedly a preacher trying to woo people to God. But he kept yelling that people were molesters, and some other crazy poo poo, and I just wonder "Does that EVER work, yelling at people who are about to go into Disney to have fun?"

I just want to repost a passage from the ancient book those types of people claim to follow:

"5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

I'm sure if you pointed that out to any of them, they'd just scream at you saying you're an evil demon sinner heathen satan worshipping apostate condemned soul for it though.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Karma Comedian posted:

And it's art.
It's the last true art form, in fact.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

*At the comedy club, spotlight on a red brick wall*
Announcer: Please welcome, BOB SCHNEIDLER
*Crowd groans. Rob Schneider walks onto the stage*

Rob Schneider: You hear about this? I heard Taylor Swift is having opinions.

*Crowd boos*

Rob Schneider: The only thing she should be having is my babies!

*Crowd groans, boos*

Rob Schneider: I'm being CANCELLED

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I have it on good authority that Donald Trump jerked off the President of the United States on multiple occasions.

hosed up if true!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
No way, that act is actually funnier than the real Rob Schneider.