Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
I stole my list from KMBest and it swaps that Skaar for Lady Deathstrike. She hits a lot of good targets in this meta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Devo posted:

If you're looking to complete your weekend missions and you bought GrandMaster, Hoogland was playing with this and it looks cool.
https://snap.untapped.gg/en/decks/A...Zero_GM%20Shuri

Shuri 4, Big Idiot 5, GM and another Big Idiot in the middle on 6

These are honestly two of the best use cases for a couple of cards that people have found to be a little weak so far. Shuri is positively one of the best On Reveals you can retrigger, and Skaar will always cost 4 as long as you got a Big Idiot down on 5 (barring Mobius of course).

I've been playing a bit with this, mostly doing ok. It'd probably work better if I had Skaar.

I did, however, get this in a collector reserve, so hell moo.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
I think winning all 3 lanes is pretty unreasonable for a weekend quest.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

CJ posted:

Go to proving grounds.
Ebony Maw, Lizard, Sword Master. Concede at the start of turn 4.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
It doesn't work if you concede, have to win the match.

It's a real dumb mission, most people will bail if they're that far behind and bots usually play super hard into one lane even if they're going to lose.

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

CJ posted:

Pull out the full invisible woman hela and chant "alioth does not exist" 3 times when you queue.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Nikumatic posted:

Personally I like the Deadpool version right now even though I think Nimrod is more fun.

I tried this and immediately got Shadow Kinged by a C2 deck. Not today!

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

CJ posted:

I did it with a Tribunal deck, using Super Skrull for the high roll on the opponent also having Ironman. One game I had Skrull/Iron Man/Tribunal/Onslaught in one lane and the other side was playing Negative and had Iron Man/Mystique out. Got something like 380 power in each lane.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

SweetJahasus posted:

So why is EVERY game I've played in the last 3 days against junk? It is the least fun deck of all time to play against and is actively driving me away from the game. Can they delete this bullshit archetype already?

No the least fun is darkhawk, and anything with leech in it. Junk is a close third though

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Ok yeah I just tried it and you do need to win the match to get credit. That sucks.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shuri/Red Skull/Taskmaster or Wong/BP/Zola are probably the least fun imo. You either have one of the few hard counters like Cosmo, or you lose. Either way you see it coming a mile away

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Anything too fun gets nerfed in short order

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Opopanax posted:

Shuri/Red Skull/Taskmaster or Wong/BP/Zola are probably the least fun imo. You either have one of the few hard counters like Cosmo, or you lose. Either way you see it coming a mile away

Zola Alioth is a motherfucker too.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Someone kept trying to do the BP into Zola combo multiple times on me earlier and I kept Shang-ing him

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

If you're struggling with "make your opponent retreat," turn 4 storm then turn 5 legion.

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.
adding grandmaster to a regular old sera counter deck is great, delete all of their cards on turn 6

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
My goal this weekend is to never give up a single 3 zone win, even if that means i accept extra snap losses. They all must suffer as I have

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

xarph posted:

If you're struggling with "make your opponent retreat," turn 4 storm then turn 5 legion.

That was you? Fucker.

But that's ok, I got my 3 lanes victories quick thanks to someone tanking each round of Proving Grounds. Those 200 credits made my Grandmaster a little shiny.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ijyt posted:

I want to put goblin users in a loving woodchipper
Play destroy and you can just destroy the goblins

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Having a ton of fun with Shuri Sauron now that I picked up Taskmaster. It really did perfectly fill a gap the deck had. GM shenanigans with Shuri is also a lot of fun to mess with. In the absence of Zero I just threw in Nebula. She's basically become my favorite generic filler card. Don't know what else to throw in or missing some other staple card? Nebula!

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Good pick on Nebula. She is a common include for the list when it wants to run a bit closer to the ground. Sunspot/She-Hulk is another option, but they're less common since Skaar got added to the deck.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Aw snap! Matchmaking failed.

Restart app.

Reconnect to game.

Escaped! -1 cube.

Aw snap! Matchmaking failed.

repeat until uninstalled.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If you're having trouble with "win all 3 locations" use Hela/Tribunal. If you win, you usually win everywhere

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
The problem with hella tribunal is people can see it coming a mile away and will either retreat or have the counter

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I cleared it pretty quickly with the following:

# (1) Nico Minoru
# (2) Grand Master
# (2) Carnage
# (2) Psylocke
# (2) Ravonna Renslayer
# (3) Magik
# (3) Venom
# (3) Deathlok
# (3) Hulkbuster
# (4) Shuri
# (5) Nimrod
# (6) Arnim Zola
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTmltcm9kIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaHVyaSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRGVhdGhsb2sifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikh1bGtidXN0ZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlZlbm9tIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDYXJuYWdlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJHcmFuZE1hc3RlciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTmljb01pbm9ydSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWFnaWsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlJhdm9ubmFSZW5zbGF5ZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFybmltWm9sYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUHN5bG9ja2UifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

It's kind of a one trick pony with nimrod being the absolute keystone but Nico helps fish him out and you either shuri him, get him out on 4 and buster him, and you hopefully venom buff nims all over the place

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Finally got a gold card and it’s a rad one

Edit: Not sure why it’s tiny. Phone postin

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Gang, what deck do I need to counter this?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Echo and/or Enchantress

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

incoherent posted:

Gang, what deck do I need to counter this?

everything loses to tribunal if they draw the nuts and get 2 perfect locations like that, but playing enchantress goes a long way.

trouble is destroy doesn't usually have the extra space for enchantress.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
You needed to not have onslaughts location be there, mostly

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

I was trying out Shuri/Skull/Grandmaster in conquest last night and I ran up against an onslaught tribunal deck. I stupidly took out Enchantress

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
:lol:
I literally just ran into that same Onslaught’s Citadel Tribunal situation after reading this and was running that Junk Bounce deck. The poor sap got all the right pieces laid out to have some 6 digit score on every lane and then I just dropped Enchantress on turn 7 and watched it all disappear. Very satisfying.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This weekend quest is very poorly thought out. I'm ~3500 CL but I don't have Tribunal, Hela or Nimrod. I've tried Zoo and Surfer as they tend to spread points pretty well but I'm just losing over and over, or at least not winning all three locations, to Hela Tribunal or Ongoing Tribunal decks which are apparently all anyone is playing right now.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Fate Accomplice posted:

trouble is destroy doesn't usually have the extra space for enchantress.

You can run the Destroy variant with Lady Death Strike, but yeah, the answer to Tribunal is "have some tech cards," and Destroy tends to eschew those.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

If you want to see peak Marvel Snap, here's a video of Jeff Hoogland playing Cerebro 0 for twenty minutes.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
Oh poo poo, I played against a C0 deck yesterday! Wonder if it was him, it did not go well for them at all. They played a Taskmaster on the last turn that then became the highest power card and they lost all their other power.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

That deck is somehow both incredibly dumb and something I now want to try.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

victorious posted:

Oh poo poo, I played against a C0 deck yesterday! Wonder if it was him, it did not go well for them at all. They played a Taskmaster on the last turn that then became the highest power card and they lost all their other power.

I've fallen for a similar trap at least once: putting a single card onto Klyntar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Oh game, you spoil me.

Now where's my 6th Jim Lee variant?