Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

*Sir Mix-A-Lot's brow starts sweating*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From earlier today

TS is their new AOC. I understand now.

Fist
Sep 16, 2007

kazil posted:

lol Enogoron has to be ruling tomorrow

If I'm stringing together all this correctly.. He over valued to lenders to get more money, but undervalued to New York? Is that double dipping to pay less taxes? like tell my property is poo poo to this guy, but tell the other guy its amazing?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Fist posted:

If I'm stringing together all this correctly.. He over valued to lenders to get more money, but undervalued to New York? Is that double dipping to pay less taxes? like tell my property is poo poo to this guy, but tell the other guy its amazing?

Tax time? Value worth $X
Loan time? Value worth 50 * $X

It's that simple, if those numbers don't equal each other it's fraud.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump is facing up to 370 million punishment on this court case so I’m excited to see results

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Fist posted:

This is the guy who has stated that his company's value fluctuates daily based on his personal mood. His entire financial strategy is smoke and mirrors crime.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Looking forward to random states pulling a Florida v Disney and trying to surreptitiously pass Anti-Swift legislation so they can repeatedly lose in the courts.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Just when I thought I’ve seen it all. This is not parody account

Well a few more Habbas running around representing Trump at various trials would likely result in him getting put in jail forever so I don't see the downside really.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Regalingualius posted:

That just gets me wondering: what dog breed could trmup be best anthropomorphized as?

a corn dog, duh

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

"A LADY SINGER IS POPULAR AND POWERFUL! CLEARLY A PSYOP"

These people, holy gently caress the brain damage

How do they remember to breathe

Fist
Sep 16, 2007

cr0y posted:

Tax time? Value worth $X
Loan time? Value worth 50 * $X

It's that simple, if those numbers don't equal each other it's fraud.

So he says it's victimless, and the banks are happy. Iol at the people paying the appropriate tax rate. haha CRIMES

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Weird flex for people who want a unified national culture.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Falls for pitchbot

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The world has an enormous surfeit of lovely lawyers.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Trump hugging the flag is another reminder that in an opposite world where Trump was as good, or tried to be, as he is bad here, all these things that we use to mock him would instead be seen as items of endearment. Ha ha, he hugged the flag. Look at that silly man enjoy the truck. No, you dummy, don't look at the eclipse! It's amazing how being a good person will alter how people see and interpret you doing stupid things.

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

"A LADY SINGER IS POPULAR AND POWERFUL! CLEARLY A PSYOP"

These people, holy gently caress the brain damage

How do they remember to breathe

Remember, to them life is a zero sum game. If they are not the absolute power, then the OTHERS will be. And that means THE OTHERS will do all the things to THEM that they did, do, and want to do to THE OTHERS.

Everything must be seen in this lense, because the only thing more powerful than the fear of it is the ego of it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wait trump rides his golf cart onto the greens?

It's because his greens are astro trumped lol lmfao

Ionicpsycho
Dec 25, 2006
The Shortbus Avenger.

Tree Bucket posted:

Almost too perfect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Water_Dog
They tried to breed a dog for water lifesaving purposes that combined the strength of the caucasian shephered with the cold-resistance of the newfoundland. The result was an animal fixated on swimming out to drowning humans and biting them

This is both an amazing mental picture and a perfect description of the Republican party's struggles since 2016.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Three Olives posted:

Wait, Usher is still a thing? Was Chumbawamba unavailable?

Really telling on yourself with this.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

twistedmentat posted:

I don't even know what they mean? Are they implying that Tswift is only popular because she's a puppet of the deep state or the illuminati?
Yes, that is exactly what they are implying. All even-vaguely-left successes and all vaguely-right failures, all of them, are the result of conspiracies. These people cannot imagine the world working any other way.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Cornwind Evil posted:

Trump hugging the flag is another reminder that in an opposite world where Trump was as good, or tried to be, as he is bad here, all these things that we use to mock him would instead be seen as items of endearment. Ha ha, he hugged the flag. Look at that silly man enjoy the truck. No, you dummy, don't look at the eclipse! It's amazing how being a good person will alter how people see and interpret you doing stupid things.

The president served McDonalds at the White House! Haha!

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

dee eight posted:

a corn dog, duh

This can't go unappreciated. :hmmyes:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Three Olives posted:

Wait, Usher is still a thing? Was Chumbawamba unavailable?

It's the Super Bowl halftime show. The Halftime show is for a band / singer that has fallen out of the spotlight.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

yo, we're short 16 million workers RIGHT NOW, the last thing this country needs is more jobs we can't fill until we let all the people south of the border in

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

Almost too perfect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Water_Dog
They tried to breed a dog for water lifesaving purposes that combined the strength of the caucasian shephered with the cold-resistance of the newfoundland. The result was an animal fixated on swimming out to drowning humans and biting them

Every 2-3 years I'm reminded of this story and each time it's just as funny an image.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Trump is facing up to 370 million punishment on this court case so I’m excited to see results

More importantly, he could also be barred from doing business in NY and lose control over his buildings and companies which are based there. He can't even transfer ownership to Eric and DJT because they're on the hook here for the same crimes. Of all the cases he's facing, this one has the potential to hurt his ego the most, which is why he's tweeting about it so much. Just imagine what he'd feel watching those big, gaudy TRUMP letters taken down from Trump tower. :circlefap:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Remember when Don thought that 9/11 was the same thing as 7-Eleven?

quote:

“I wrote this out, and it’s very close to my heart because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.”

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Blurred posted:

More importantly, he could also be barred from doing business in NY and lose control over his buildings and companies which are based there. He can't even transfer ownership to Eric and DJT because they're on the hook here for the same crimes. Of all the cases he's facing, this one has the potential to hurt his ego the most, which is why he's tweeting about it so much. Just imagine what he'd feel watching those big, gaudy TRUMP letters taken down from Trump tower. :circlefap:

Legally, they can get the job done just be removing the T from all the buildings, right?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Still say the receivership should change it to Obam(n)a Tower just to pour salt in the wound

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Yes, that is exactly what they are implying. All even-vaguely-left successes and all vaguely-right failures, all of them, are the result of conspiracies. These people cannot imagine the world working any other way.

"I don't like this, and because I am completely incapable of understanding that there are people out there who are not exactly me, therefor its impossible for anyone to actually like the thing!" How chuds think.

LIke their "I don't know anyone who voted for Biden, therefor no one did!" thing they keep doing.

Really hope Swift buys Trump Tower after NYC takes it, and turns it into like a home for at risk youth.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Senor Tron posted:

Every 2-3 years I'm reminded of this story and each time it's just as funny an image.

it would make a great horror film

e: PAWS

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Catastrophe posted:

Remember when Don thought that 9/11 was the same thing as 7-Eleven?

No, Trump was just at 7-Eleven on 9/11 and watched it all happen.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Regalingualius posted:

That just gets me wondering: what dog breed could trmup be best anthropomorphized as?

Corn dog is funny but it's a hound dog. You literally don't even need to change the lyrics to the Elvis song it's already about trump.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'm surprised Trump hasn't come up with a witty name for Engoron like he does with everyone else he perceives to be against him

I mean Judge Engowrong is right there

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Regalingualius posted:

Trump would be a Shih Tzu. Small and useless but barking non stop.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
loving lol I was looking through this cool book that is a day by day WTF of things that happened during the Reagan presidency and saw this

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Everything republicans and fox news says is just them wishing they can be the pop culture kings and queens.
The worse part is they can't even hate things correctly.

They have that innate Hipster hate of all things popular, but can't back it up, because they lack the loving critical chops to tearing down the popular bit by bitter bit.

And it's crossed with that underdog Geek poo poo hate of the popular thing, but without the brief moments of happiness where the geek thing is actually useful in a productive manner.

Just a shallow need to make everything a superficial and hierarchical like a High School on Television,
and pathetically, they are at their most honesty when faking a parody.

Because deep down all the right wingers wish they can say "as if" like a teenage valley girl.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Jan 29, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Taylor is a billionaire

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

tbf Captain A. Hab is a net negative on Trump's bank account to the tune of -$100 million we do need more of her

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Are we really still getting baited by Nick Adams? Dude has a talent, he should probably run for office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

No, Trump was just at 7-Eleven on 9/11 and watched it all happen.

he saw the hot dog roller man doing his thing and it was the greatest moment of his life