Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

great big cardboard tube posted:

Are we really still getting baited by Nick Adams? Dude has a talent, he should probably run for office

20 years ago SA used to be the trollers, now we are the trollees. :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
If threads could have subtitles this one's should be Nick Adams is a parody.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

stop, yer killin me

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Nick Adams is a master baiter

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

QuarkJets posted:

I said the BEST thing dipshit, that wouldn't be the best
Calm down.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Taylor broke MAGA brain

They'll really mad that she didn't turn out to be a white supremacist aryan nazi princess figurehead for them, aren't they?

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Taylor is a billionaire

Yeah, she's been a billionaire for years; her current tour made noise because it alone made more than a billion but her current assets are well over a billion even before it started.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Three Olives posted:

Wait, Usher is still a thing? Was Chumbawamba unavailable?

Chumbawamba are cooler people than you and have way better politics, fwiw.

fondue posted:

Yeah, she's been a billionaire for years; her current tour made noise because it alone made more than a billion but her current assets are well over a billion even before it started.

I'm pretty sure it was this Eras tour that put her into the Tres Commas club

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jan 29, 2024

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

They'll really mad that she didn't turn out to be a white supremacist aryan nazi princess figurehead for them, aren't they?

its hilarious how hard she dashed their hopes, and as another poster pointed out their hate has that weird spurned horny energy that AOC was the focus of

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The sudden and rapid obsession MAGA people have with Taylor Swift is frankly disturbing and I hope they move on to something else quickly because it seems dangerous and full of escalation.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

John Wick of Dogs posted:

The sudden and rapid obsession MAGA people have with Taylor Swift is frankly disturbing and I hope they move on to something else quickly because it seems dangerous and full of escalation.

Eh, Swift seems smart enough and in a good enough position financially and status wise she can just easily ignore all those losers. Honestly it's just good when they're focusing on someone who can ignore them. While it does suck honestly better her or Biden than some rando they're trying to get fired for being non-white and successful or what not.

I mean ideally they'd be focusing in on some other right wing gently caress wit. That's always the best.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Jan 29, 2024

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

twistedmentat posted:

"I don't like this, and because I am completely incapable of understanding that there are people out there who are not exactly me, therefor its impossible for anyone to actually like the thing!" How chuds think.

LIke their "I don't know anyone who voted for Biden, therefor no one did!" thing they keep doing.

Really hope Swift buys Trump Tower after NYC takes it, and turns it into like a home for at risk youth.

Well also because they are completely unwilling to believe in untold millions of people just ... liking a thing, voluntarily.

It always has to be because someone (SOROS!!!) is paying them.

If they were being honest, how many of them would say they genuinely like Trump? As opposed to being part of the Trump rally grift ecosystem because they think they will ride it to riches and be rewarded for "supporting" him? Who isn't in Trumpworld because they expect to get something out of it, even if just "owning the libs"?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

When the left does anything it’s because they were paid to hate America

Trump, however, loves America and never would do anything for money or take money as president

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It doesn't matter if Trump hurts America and Americans and gets paid for it, because he loves America and that's what matters

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Thesaurus posted:

"Taylor Swift is the Rush Limbaugh of white girls."

I'm going to have to meditate on this insight.

Glad it wasn’t just me.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

John Wick of Dogs posted:

It'll just be the next woman to become rich and powerful that will be the new target for the MAGA chuds. Or a brown person.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
I would definitely trust Taylor Swift with my legal representation in court more than I would Alina Habba.

Mostly because Swift’s approach would be “I’m going to hire you a good lawyer” and, as someone who does not have Trump’s history of never paying people, she’d be able to get a better one than Habba.

I don’t care about her music or about football but this is all tremendously amusing.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You can tell the magas are very tough manly men because they get absolutely rattled by a pop starlet

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

mllaneza posted:

We're the control group to see how hosed up poo poo can get if the Culture doesn't intervene.

Aw, I want a friend Knife Missile. :(

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Personally, I think Taylor Swift is okay.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

nine-gear crow posted:

There was a very brief hubub of NEW WOKE SATANIST AMAZON CARTOON in the first few days/week after its premiere from folks like Timple and the Quartering and a few of the usual suspects of the culture war grift. But it died very quickly and got shuffled under the rug because it was stupid popular and did crazy numbers and instantly disrupted The Narrative they were trying to build around it.

The massive built-in fanbase Viv also accumulated over the past few years between the prep work that went into Hazbin and Helluva Boss on YouTube also drowned out any would-be grousing from the usual HitlerNerdtastic88 boomers.

So, no.
Yeah I agree with that. I still want a jessie waters bitch fest.
Also I am a dumbass for not noticing this before but they don’t seem to go after NEW stuff in general. Yeah many will write it and other shows as degenerate woke stuff but they mostly obsess over remakes or old continuing franchises then anything new, because they live only in the past. The Disney hate also ties into it because it’s not THEIR Disney or something.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Honestly I'm just glad they aren't all still screaming about Justin Bieber making everyone gay.

At least it's changed a little

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Honestly I'm just glad they aren't all still screaming about Justin Bieber making everyone gay.

At least it's changed a little

Yeah, now they think anything that isn’t rape is gay because love and friendship and caring is stupid and for homos.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
And they can't bring themselves to say "I hate her because of her success" or I hate her because she doesn't vote the way I do" instead they have to tear apart every aspect of her existence. Why is her appearance even part of it? What happened to Be Best?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just a reminder with all this Swift talk. Her three great crimes against MAGA:

1 She (in a non partisan manner) encouraged people to register to vote
2 She's dating a popular football player, who has appeared in Covid vaccine ads
3 She's not swore fealty to Lord Trump, and thus has been branded a TRAITOR

As you can see, the evidence is overwhelming that Taylor Swift is working for the Biden Crime Family and the Soros funded Deep State

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Should be well past time today nite crew poo poo is over. Unless Trump talks about her or she gets political, there's no reason to keep bringing this poo poo up.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

Just a reminder with all this Swift talk. Her three great crimes against MAGA:

1 She (in a non partisan manner) encouraged people to register to vote
2 She's dating a popular football player, who has appeared in Covid vaccine ads
3 She's not swore fealty to Lord Trump, and thus has been branded a TRAITOR

As you can see, the evidence is overwhelming that Taylor Swift is working for the Biden Crime Family and the Soros funded Deep State

I mean calling her second album "Fearless; of being a Soros deep state agent" does sort of suggest they may be onto something. I guess cos she released that when she was still in her country phases they didn't notice the in retrospect very obvious signs at the time.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Doctor Butts posted:

Should be well past time today nite crew poo poo is over. Unless Trump talks about her or she gets political, there's no reason to keep bringing this poo poo up.

I mean it’s an lol thread about chuds in general also so watching random chuds and talking heads scream is funny.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Doctor Butts posted:

I'd rather read about maga losing their minds over Taylor Swift than pages of dumb hot dog jokes, music/food talk, or discussions about which cartoons are okay to watch as an adult though.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Taylor is a billionaire

Lmao as if $70k means absolutely anything to either of them. I think Kelces contract is like $50,000,000 which is disgustingly a drop in the bucket compared to what Taylor is worth.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

It does make me wonder how representative any X (formerly Twitter) post is going to be, nearly anyone with a blue checkmark who actually isn't on TV or in print somewhere is likely engagement farming. So you'll get some absolutely obvious sucker bait thrown out for clicks.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

An important question that very serious people should be asking.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

dude hasn't been the same since he had a stroke. All I ever hear him do anymore is quietly say "Jesus loves you" and try to hand out flyers

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I assumed based on the histrionics that’s Kelce and Swift actually endorsed Biden after the game but they did no such thing lol.

When I was looking for the football game on AM radio on the way home from work I tuned past Fox News and the host declared that Obama was a fascist dictator and that liberals want to put Trump supporters in reeducation camps.

Just normal, honest discourse, ya know?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I feel like the bigger story here is just how much right-wingers/conservatives HATE America now. Not just "godless commie liberals!!!" but all of America top to bottom. Remember when they used to be the pro-military, pro-FBI, pro-CIA, pro-Pentagon party? They used to just whine about the "Deep State" which is supposedly a shadow takeover of our institutions that works in the dark but is just total bullshit. Now they're just straight up attacking the traditional institutions - the things that actually exist and would point to when you asked them why America was so awesome. You couldn't be more American than Taylor Swift or the Pentagon. Now for Republicans it's "gently caress the Pentagon! They're propping up a corn-fed white girl pop star!" LOL!

Not joking, it's only a matter of time before these fuckers are flying planes into buildings.

tek79 fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jan 29, 2024

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

tek79 posted:

Not joking, it's only a matter of time before these fuckers are flying planes into buildings.
One of them already did that.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I'll never forgive the chuds for making me root for the Chiefs :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Hobo Clown posted:

I'll never forgive the chuds for making me root for the Chiefs :mad:

same