Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

fr0id posted:

edit: they hosed that rice up unless the fried egg was added on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
this stuff will kick your beans up a notch. also the chipotle tomato sauce. put it in your chili.

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 04:30 on Jan 29, 2024

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
incorrect

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

uber_stoat posted:

this stuff will kick your beans up a notch. also the chipotle tomato sauce. put it in your chili.

he speaks the truth. add to anything for some vinegar and hot kick.

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

calling someone Finnish is a pretty serious accusation

North Korean painting (undated) showing Kim Jong-il overseeing a film shoot.

I've seen this one, it's about what happens when someone is falsely accused of being Finnish. Particularly serious accusation in Korea

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

calling someone Finnish is a pretty serious accusation

North Korean painting (undated) showing Kim Jong-il overseeing a film shoot.

the DPRK version of slenderman seems a lot more chill

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

lmao

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Found a new (to me) type of insane conspiracist:

A "Transatlantic Travel Truther". She believes crossing the Atlantic was impossible until the mid 1800s, due to something called "Ocean Gyers" (probably supposed to be Gyres).

https://twitter.com/mcinthedc/status/1751807562234593521?s=20

She also thinks Columbus was Black and Native Americans were Black (actual, extant Native Americans are fake, of course). But I've seen both of those before.

I love finding and learning about new variety of internet weirdo, and I'm aware that just makes me a different kind of internet weirdo.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

A "Transatlantic Travel Truther". She believes crossing the Atlantic was impossible until the mid 1800s, due to something called "Ocean Gyers" (probably supposed to be Gyres).

She also thinks Columbus was Black and Native Americans were Black (actual, extant Native Americans are fake, of course). But I've seen both of those before.

I love finding and learning about new variety of internet weirdo, and I'm aware that just makes me a different kind of internet weirdo.

Ocean Guyvers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wait, so where did Columbus end up if he never reached America?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

is she some kinda noi splinter group person or just regular mentally ill? kinda reminds me of the russian new timeline people

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Paladinus posted:

Wait, so where did Columbus end up if he never reached America?

west indies, funnily enough

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I used to think “Stevie Wonder is pretending to be blind” is the strangest conspiracy.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Classic case of misunderstanding something (navigation is hard, tidal surges can be dangerous, wrong definition of gyre) and building a whole weird nonsense philosophy around it

Speleothing has issued a correction as of 17:30 on Jan 29, 2024

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Speleothing posted:

Classic case of misunderstanding something (navigation is hard, gyres can be dangerous) and building a whole weird nonsense philosophy around it

It's some ancient aliens level "ancient people were too stupid to navigate or do anything on their own" stuff

unrelated

https://x.com/MikeDrucker/status/1752001099282763991?s=20

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like the idea that hollywood sickos are going to rig the super bowl to reward the good liberal strongholds of kansas and missouri and pwn the deep red chud area of san francisco

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

i like the idea that hollywood sickos are going to rig the super bowl to reward the good liberal strongholds of kansas and missouri and pwn the deep red chud area of san francisco

In fairness this does sound like a plan the Democrats would have

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
with how much sports betting has become the totality of professional sports advertising, it would not shock me to learn that the outcome of the Super Bowl is fixed before the game ends.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
lol he's giving credit in the notes now.

this guy is Tom Smykowski

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The recipes were never great but i feel like the last few have really leaned into okay gently caress any actual cooking, here’s how to make prepackaged poo poo look slightly more elaborate

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

recipes can't be copywritten. anyone can take any recipe and publish it as their own, and no one can stop you, even famous people's. maybe you'd get in trouble for calling your enchiladas "brad pitt's famous encheladas" or "elizabeth warren's indian taco" or whatever, but otherwise, go nuts.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Wait hold on a minute what game is that? What game is he playing in that one panel there? It doesn't say what game that is. I need to know what game he is playing.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

thats dead cells

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Eat This Glob posted:

recipes can't be copywritten. anyone can take any recipe and publish it as their own, and no one can stop you, even famous people's. maybe you'd get in trouble for calling your enchiladas "brad pitt's famous encheladas" or "elizabeth warren's indian taco" or whatever, but otherwise, go nuts.

Same with maps, which is why they sometimes add trap towns or other trap features

Same with game rules, but you can patent those instead

Unlike computer software code, which can’t be patented but is copywritable

lol US IP law is a giant messy bitch

Edit: the recent lazy recipes seem to also be omitting his game identifications, because he’s gotten lazy

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I think all of these comics are from 2021

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

comic cooking man died of Covid 19

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They buried him in a vertical coffin. Upside-down.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hash tag girl boss

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Didn't it turn out Starbuck was a ghost the whole time?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
no hermione, no katniss, no harley, no thanks

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Gripweed posted:

not the whole time, just for season 4

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

It’s 20 years old or so just based on the choices

Or I guess someone at least mid 40s

HashtagGirlboss has issued a correction as of 20:36 on Jan 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

ripley doesn't survive, she sacrifices herself in the bad 3rd movie to kill the alien queen embryo in her :colbert: