Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Oh they have definitely found their new shiny toy, cannot wait for Trump to weigh in on this. It's got all their rage-faves! Woke NFL, succeful women, people daring to be happy, ratings, rigged elections, deep state. This whole thing is like a greatest hits of chud talking points. I am sure they can figure out how to make it racist too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I always though Swift irked them because she comes from a country background, is attractive in that Conservative way (slim, blonde) but they view her as a "traitor".

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Prettz posted:

One of them already did that.

I remember that one solo guy who flew a Cessna into something. For tax reasons? I'm thinking more along the lines of a right-wing 9/11. J6 was pretty much exactly that but the body count wasn't high enough to really rattle people.

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

All we do is walk around believing birds!

Prettz posted:

One of them already did that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack, I presume?
I was working two blocks away from that one, heard it hit, went you the roof and watched the smoke pillar. Even hot a look at the dude's manifesto site before it got pulled.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

tek79 posted:

I remember that one solo guy who flew a Cessna into something.

Seem to recall it was a tax office, or the IRS was who he was particularly pissed off at at least.

Edit: beaten with more details!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

tek79 posted:

I remember that one solo guy who flew a Cessna into something. For tax reasons? I'm thinking more along the lines of a right-wing 9/11. J6 was pretty much exactly that but the body count wasn't high enough to really rattle people.

Someone crashed a Cessna into the White House during the early days of the Clinton administration. Did no damage, of course.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Disco Pope posted:

I always though Swift irked them because she comes from a country background, is attractive in that Conservative way (slim, blonde) but they view her as a "traitor".

it's the new Dixie chicks

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Harald posted:

it's the new Dixie chicks

Yeah, but at least this time everyone's just laughing at the chud idiots.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

My anger at the taylor swift situation is targeted towards the TV studios who clearly want that shine to rub off on them if they just keep cutting to her. I know she has nothing to do with the fact that they have cameras trained to her for the entire game to switch to whenever she so much as moves because they desperately want young girls to watch football and I guess that's how they think it'll happen? She's just the most popular person on earth trying to attend a football game.

Edit: it's not even anger it's just like "jesus, let her be"

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JasmineForUS/status/1751844949560004654

A friend in Colorado texted me that Lauren Boebert was 5th place in a straw poll. Lmfao she's hosed.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I don't give a poo poo about football but can you imagine the Trump tweets if the Chiefs win the superbowl

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The Superbowl will have plenty of celebrities in attendance to cut the camera to.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Toxic Mental posted:

I don't give a poo poo about football but can you imagine the Trump tweets if the Chiefs win the superbowl

like he would congratulate the state of Kansas for the Kansas City Chiefs winning?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Disco Pope posted:

its cause shes smart and has agency and for some reason isn't doing obscenely evil things with that power

successful women without a man does not compute in a lot of flyover state voters mind's

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Toxic Mental posted:

I don't think he particularly pays attention to any culture way celebrity stuff unless he is directly referenced

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I don't think he particularly pays attention to any culture way celebrity stuff unless he is directly referenced

It's all over Fox News so he's going to start talking about it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Speedboat Jones posted:

https://twitter.com/JasmineForUS/status/1751844949560004654

A friend in Colorado texted me that Lauren Boebert was 5th place in a straw poll. Lmfao she's hosed.

yeah Boebert was better off staying in her district and keeping her head down. now she is wandering into some other GOP chuds turf and pissing all over demanding they bend the knee when she doesnt have the power too. she has a poo poo ton of embarssing baggage and scandels and is basicaly a shittier version of palin.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Slyphic posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack, I presume?
I was working two blocks away from that one, heard it hit, went you the roof and watched the smoke pillar. Even hot a look at the dude's manifesto site before it got pulled.

God, I remember that. Was even weirder than 9/11 but they didn't shut the whole town down.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
In grade school sometimes you’d have a buddy who had a huge crush on a girl. He’d take a shot and get rejected and then all of a sudden she was the WORST and he never really liked that bitch anyway.

Thats what’s happening on a national scale.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

explosivo posted:

My anger at the taylor swift situation is targeted towards the TV studios who clearly want that shine to rub off on them if they just keep cutting to her. I know she has nothing to do with the fact that they have cameras trained to her for the entire game to switch to whenever she so much as moves because they desperately want young girls to watch football and I guess that's how they think it'll happen? She's just the most popular person on earth trying to attend a football game.

Edit: it's not even anger it's just like "jesus, let her be"

NFL ratings are through the roof this year, so its definitely working

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
They don’t like Swift because she’s vaguely political now. I don’t know why y’all got to make everything over complicated. When she wasn’t they didn’t care about her one bit

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
chuds wanted her desperately to be their go-to Nazi princess but she is not and that makes them really mad

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

"Vote"

Eugh! Why do you have to take a stance and be so political?!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Disco Pope posted:

It's mainly because they hate women in general, like seriously look at the Incel MRA level comments about women's right to vote those last few pages

TSwift in particular is a special Flashpoint for them: she's an extremely successful young white woman who is not traditional, but used to sing country music, sings about emotions and empowerment of women, blonde, will never date them, is the very core of their hatred of white women who won't date them, unlike those submissive Asian waifus that totally absolutely exist and they can totally get one to fall in love with them if they could just make it to glorious Nippon...

She's like an avatar of everything they hate about modern young women: successful, ambitious, and absolutely never going to be interested in them.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Every single day...

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This is amazing. All the intrigue and mystique just falling away like a greasy napkin off the mcdonald's table.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Not saying 100% that this is a superman sitation but has anyone seen Taylor at the same place at the same time?
Trump calling someone who isn't trump "terrific"? Seems sus to me/
Do either of them ware glasses?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Taylor Swift has been bonkers popular since I was a Senior in HS, and I’m 32 now.

I remember learning about her through a LJ knockoff because You Belong With Me was, get this, a massive hit with teenagers at the time. Let’s also not forget the 2009 VMAs and Kanye’s stunt, gently caress I saw that live on TV in my freshman dorm.

She totally deserves criticism for some of the things she’s done in the past but ironically, those same things MAGA would find to be totally palatable, if not outright promote.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I've noticed a general trend line of the more incel/ MRA MAGA chuds:

Non conservative white women are the real enemy, destroying society since they got the right to vote, and if they just sat around making them sandwiches and cleaning their room, then these true men of industry living in Mom's basement could aquire their proper place.

It's EXTREMELY mediocre men angry they have to compete with women now, angry they don't just have a free servant/ sexual toy anymore.

The GOP is EXTREMELY anti woman, like I have no idea how any Conservative woman can justify voting for them.

They might actually be more anti-woman than racist now since all the incels joined, it's really astonishing

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

PuttyKnife posted:

God, I remember that. Was even weirder than 9/11 but they didn't shut the whole town down.

There was that Yankee player that flew his plane into a building in NYC a few years after 9/11.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
god this title reminds me of You’re “Doom!”

https://youtu.be/1OYA_rNgGjg

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Disco Pope posted:

A friend of mine was babysitting a kid and when she asked him to clean up his toys, he threw a tantrum so intense it gave him his first boner. He then ran around the house crying and freaking out about it.

This is basically the chuds:T-Swizz dialectic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So what is the schedule for Trump’s trials this week?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Silly Burrito posted:

We should get Engoron's final judgment and orders this week. Probably get a DC circuit opinion on presidential immunity as well.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The only thing that can stop Taylor Swift is if Ted Cruz announces his support for the Chiefs and dooms them

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mr. Nice! posted:

We should get Engoron's final judgment and orders this week. Probably get a DC circuit opinion on presidential immunity as well.

Supreme Court is early February, right?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Taylor swift, finally a good billionaire to add to the my faves list

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Mr. Nice! posted:

I thought I heard it would probably be today?

If not I'm sad because I wanted to :lol: :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Silly Burrito posted: