Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

an egg posted:

i am not hoot, but i am his owl avatar irl

owls are pretty cool and chill. congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

External Organs posted:

I'm gonna eat sauerkraut for lunch and no one can stop me

Yesterday I made Reubens but I go for a horseradish-vinegar coleslaw instead of sauerkraut, which also eliminates the need for a dressing. Today I have a nice big container of leftover slaw to gas up with :twisted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
football

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

😂

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dokapon Findom posted:

Yesterday I made Reubens but I go for a horseradish-vinegar coleslaw instead of sauerkraut, which also eliminates the need for a dressing. Today I have a nice big container of leftover slaw to gas up with :twisted:

that sounds good. have you ever had a ted danson? It's with turkey instead. They're really good

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

fatball

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

turn on your monitor

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

never liked it...disgusting act

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

an egg posted:

external organs, where do your old lady avatars come from? i love them

It's an Instagram account called little bubby child. Also there's a Facebook and an "X"

They are so good. I got my father in law a "the mothman stole my catalytic converter in point pleasant, WV " t shirt for Christmas

This one also makes me lol: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz-ERh7NHrp/?igsh=MTg3YTZqNjg1aWNjdw==

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
AMBERPOS with all avs and images off is the prime awfulapp experience

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Eason the Fifth posted:

AMBERPOS with all avs and images off is the prime awfulapp experience

Wrong, all images on, all sigs on, pink background. Pay $2 to change the sign divider and go stare at the pink FYAD orb.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I just blink really fast whenever I look at awful.app and pretend that this is a really hosed up raver website

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Milo and POTUS posted:

that sounds good. have you ever had a ted danson? It's with turkey instead. They're really good

I typically don't mess with the Rachel or any of the variations but I would try it branded as a Ted Danson. I also think Larry's sandwich sounds good tbh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

External Organs posted:

I just blink really fast whenever I look at awful.app and pretend that this is a really hosed up raver website

it is

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Dokapon Findom posted:

Hell yeah. Man I love coleslaw.

I wonder if there is a coleslaw thread. Seems like a pressing topic..

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mags posted:

a flower from my garden, presented in peace and friendship

badass flower

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

mags posted:

a flower from my garden, presented in peace and friendship

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mags
May 30, 2008

home to a few of these guys and a couple of orb weavers

:captainpop:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mags posted:

home to a few of these guys and a couple of orb weavers

:captainpop:

oh man I got bit by an assassin bug once as a kid and I still remember how bad it hurt. they're cool + tough

mags
May 30, 2008

aw frig aw dang it posted:

oh man I got bit by an assassin bug once as a kid and I still remember how bad it hurt. they're cool + tough

oh yeah i keep my distance and respect them, they kept this hibiscus alive through the summer

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
came out to car door slightly ajar this morning womp womp

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Al! posted:

came out to car door slightly ajar this morning womp womp

everyone has to start somewhere. do you plan on telling your family?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Good av opportunity here imo

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

KirbyKhan posted:

Wrong, all images on, all sigs on, pink background. Pay $2 to change the sign divider and go stare at the pink FYAD orb.

furthermore free croup

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

still sick. tried out the nose irrigator bottle thing. the back of the box said one packet is normal but get a load of this poo poo: you can use two. i used two. i pickled my sinuses for no discernible reason. the inside of my face feels like the salt planet from the last jedi

jfc buy a respirator its like $30

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hows a respirator gonna make me unsick new guy

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It will make it so you don't spread your aids

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
im not retarded i mask outside my home. the nasal irrigator thing is symptomatic treatment for aggravated sinuses

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Sorry Akio but Dr. R.E. Tard has diagnosed you with airborne aids

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Netty Pot might could help, but it's kinda like waterboarding yourself

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

External Organs posted:

very strange feeling, the neti pot

copy
Jul 26, 2007

External Organs posted:

lol reading this like a quest hint from an npc in ultima or something

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

External Organs posted:

thats what im referring to, the squeezy bottle version of the neti pot

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

copy posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

copy posted:

lol

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

DaysBefore posted:

Sorry Akio but Dr. R.E. Tard has diagnosed you with airborne aids

im very sorry aki many such cases. theyre researching new cures every day

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
time for the week. so far my new strategy of being completely sober during the week is paying off. lets see how this plays out

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Smythe posted:

time for the week. so far my new strategy of being completely sober during the week is paying off. lets see how this plays out

in grad school?