Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Its me, Jeff Bezoar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I think they might be conflating some stuff. There was a guy who was on antacids and developed a bezoar, which was releasing random medicine he was testing, but it was different to the sex doll guy. If anything, it was the sex doll that had the cum bezoar, not the guy.

Actually I looked it up, the guy's thing was unrelated to the sex doll, it was from a neti pot. And yeah the episode was very much "this guy should stop treating his doll like a gf and get with the actual girl that is interested in him"

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
This psychic damage will remain stuck in my brain for a long time, like a bezoar

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I bet sales of sex dolls went way up during the pandemic, speaking of which.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Serperoth posted:

I think they might be conflating some stuff. There was a guy who was on antacids and developed a bezoar, which was releasing random medicine he was testing, but it was different to the sex doll guy. If anything, it was the sex doll that had the cum bezoar, not the guy.

Actually I looked it up, the guy's thing was unrelated to the sex doll, it was from a neti pot. And yeah the episode was very much "this guy should stop treating his doll like a gf and get with the actual girl that is interested in him"

thank you very much for verifying this information :thumbsup:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Please, someone, anyone, make them stop. :negative:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
There is a chance for pedantry so you can’t stop it now.

The only thing more powerful is talking about food

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

We aren't?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

is the cum bezoar a food?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Did someone say

Cum bezoar, as you were
As I want you to be

yet?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

No, I don't gather cum
No, I don't gather cum

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Buddy they won't even let me gently caress the bezoar

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Be the zoar you want to gently caress.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

When Bezoar reaches level 20 and is in range of a lube stone, it evolves into Cumbezoar.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Powered Descent posted:

When Bezoar reaches level 20 and is in range of a lube stone, it evolves into Cumbezoar.

You can use slurp juices to... oh right you already did.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
on the subject of not talking about sex doll cum accretion...

so scripted they even wrote in the Chiefs winning the super bowl LAST YEAR too.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
They’ve been to three of the previous four! Between that and IMC accusing Mark Cuban of exclusively employing Black players on the Dallas Mavericks, it’s clear that conservative knowledge of ball is at an all-time low. Consequences of deciding sports are woke and gay.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
This is insane. The popular liberal woman is going to support Biden! Must be the CIA and mkuktra keeping her from backing Trump

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Vib Rib posted:

Must not have stood out that well because you're confusing it with another. The dream episode, "Perchance to Dream", featured Batman caught in the Mad Hatter's trap and placed in a perpetual dreamworld.
:goonsay: / trap sprung

there's also another batman cartoon(The Batman) that couldnt use Scarecrow(because the nolan movies and DC was stupid and had something called the Batman embargo), and used Hugo Strange instead.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
People give my posting poo poo but you'll note I'm not the source of the xxx xxxxxx.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Ambitious Spider posted:

This is insane. The popular liberal woman is going to support Biden! Must be the CIA and mkuktra keeping her from backing Trump

That's right, they did the same with Ringo. Comrade Swift is rotting in the black bag prison under mar a lago

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Scratch Monkey posted:

on the subject of not talking about sex doll cum accretion...

so scripted they even wrote in the Chiefs winning the super bowl LAST YEAR too.

Taylor is still a gay Joe Biden plant and that's FINAL

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/mcinthedc/status/1751807562234593521?t=5V2cbXukmsJgOBNmgPbAKg&s=19

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

:dafuq:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

She argues with people saying they can’t cite stuff on Wikipedia and then just drops uncited maps and “oh I read Columbus’s journal and (ahistorical poo poo like him losing two ships to whirlpools)”. It’s wild.

If you dig through her actual replies there’s stuff that makes me think she’s into Hotep-adjacent conspiracy theories and I really want to know more.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
She also says Ellis Island immigration was the real slave trade but like...how did the boats get there?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Henchman of Santa posted:

She also says Ellis Island immigration was the real slave trade but like...how did the boats get there?

Well they didn't cross the ocean, that's for drat sure.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

I scrolled a little. I think she argues that the Gyres take you to Ellis island? or something??

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If only Columbus had known

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Also something about bombing the ocean to stop the currents? Honestly the weapons grade bonkers nature of it broke my comprehension by the end.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
Ocean travel was simply impossible until the FBI bombed Devil's Reef and the nation of Innsmouth in 1929, reverse-accelerating the gyres and activating the Bermuda Triangle's hyper-surreal magnetic polarization relay.

Did nobody else pay attention in fourth grade?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

SkeletonHero posted:

Ocean travel was simply impossible until the FBI bombed Devil's Reef and the nation of Innsmouth in 1929, reverse-accelerating the gyres and activating the Bermuda Triangle's hyper-surreal magnetic polarization relay.

Did nobody else pay attention in fourth grade?

It was a long and hard battle but Grover Cleveland’s lasting legacy of defeating Poseidon truly left its mark

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

that kind of "impossible to cross oceans" insanity is way more fun than dumb reactionaries.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1752001661441049057

For context, this man just lost a defamation lawsuit in the UK that he had filed against several people, including Nicola Thorp, for calling him racist. The judge basically ruled 'given this man's reputation, calling him a racist can't make it any worse, therefore calling him a racist is not defamatory.' Apparently he thinks that now means that he can call her racist in return.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

It is scientifically impossible that Taylor is not gay and that's FINAL

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Ugly In The Morning posted:

She argues with people saying they can’t cite stuff on Wikipedia and then just drops uncited maps and “oh I read Columbus’s journal and (ahistorical poo poo like him losing two ships to whirlpools)”. It’s wild.

If you dig through her actual replies there’s stuff that makes me think she’s into Hotep-adjacent conspiracy theories and I really want to know more.

People like this provide Twitter racists with a generous amount of ammo when they are arguing about how "certain people" are prone to lower IQ and violent behavior.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It's an accretion of undigested soft or loose biomatter that hangs out long enough to become a single hard mass. Humans can generate them too if they eat enough of something they can't digest, like grass or hair.

academically, yes, it wasn't produced in anyone's digestive system (I assume), but if it is a hardened accretion of many smaller loads and it was involved in a medical procedure, I think contextually it should very much be referred to as a cum bezoar

language evolves

They’re only engineers if they erect siege engines.

Self-styled “civil engineers” have been stealing valor for centuries.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Skios posted:

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1752001661441049057

For context, this man just lost a defamation lawsuit in the UK that he had filed against several people, including Nicola Thorp, for calling him racist. The judge basically ruled 'given this man's reputation, calling him a racist can't make it any worse, therefore calling him a racist is not defamatory.' Apparently he thinks that now means that he can call her racist in return.

Seems normal

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I love that one of the main reasons they jumped all over "woke" is because "politically correct" takes too long to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Ambitious Spider posted:

I don't know if that misspelling was intentional, but you may have discovered a new conspiracy....