Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
:byodood: "NO LEGISLATIVE ACTION REQUIRED!", screams the party currently ignoring both judicial and executive actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

woo posting on the weed number wooo

oh. oh no.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I, uh

What

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Equating immigrants with being ex-con criminals and mentally unstable people. Cool, cool. Not racist xenophobia being weaponized to cause unnecessary outrage and panic at all, no...

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Why isn't Joe Biden using the powers of the US presidency to transform himself into a border wall?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Catastrophe posted:

Equating immigrants with being ex-con criminals and mentally unstable people. Cool, cool. Not racist xenophobia being weaponized to cause unnecessary outrage and panic at all, no...

Yes, welcome to his 2015 campaign launch speech. Or 2018 when he said 'These aren't people. These are animals.'

None of this is new.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

So if the chiefs win the Super Bowl it will be “told you my conspiracy is real” and if they don’t it will be “they changed tHe ScRiPt because they know we’re on to them”

Just the dumbest loving people completely detached from reality. Every single insignificant thing in their lives is a conspiracy. drat that’s a :lol:

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Preoptopus posted:

Pretty sure it's worse in europe

Are you seriously trying to fact check our favorite president ("TRUMP") (ME!)?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Well now I'm rooting for KC simply because it'll brokebrain some conservatives

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Congratulations, the Republicans now own the "border crisis"!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's really loving funny to me that they have ONE ISSUE every loving Trump election and it's the God drat border, otherwise you don't hear about it for the 3 years in between.

And rather than be effective and pass legislation, they are deciding to throw poo poo everywhere and bring in white militias, something ordinary voters will totally understand.

The GOP is not just incapable of governing, it's loving incapable of campaigning

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Countdown until the NFL starts to charge extra for the first ad slot after a cut to the SwiftCam.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

beef sweat posted:

So if the chiefs win the Super Bowl it will be “told you my conspiracy is real” and if they don’t it will be “they changed tHe ScRiPt because they know we’re on to them”

Just the dumbest loving people completely detached from reality. Every single insignificant thing in their lives is a conspiracy. drat that’s a :lol:

I am increasingly of the idea that being that rich like Vivek and Trump and Elon are breaks your loving brain, TSwift seemingly non withstanding.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Alright I'm gonna say it: This guy's a lovely poster, stupid as loving hell, and his gimmick has long since worn thin. Seemingly the only value he has is the entertainment of someone faux-noveau-riche going to prison for committing an unfortunate amount of unspeakable crimes, which seem to be not only just against minorities and Americans, but also humanity at large.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

TulliusCicero posted:

I am increasingly of the idea that being that rich like Vivek and Trump and Elon are breaks your loving brain, TSwift seemingly non withstanding.

Check out what Vince McMahon's been up to.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
haha noo please dont do anything on the border we wont have anything to run on please nooo

why isnt biden doing anything !!!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

beef sweat posted:

It's mental illness, OP. There's a couple of layers smouldering in there, like it's loving Centralia, PA

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TulliusCicero posted:

Swift is relatively young and has had to do actual work even if it’s paid well. Guys who just jack off with spreadsheets all day don’t have any connection to doing actual work however tenuously

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I hope the NFL delays kickoff briefly to give Taylor time to get in from Tokyo.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

“Mr. Trump, what steps exactly did you take to have “the safest border ever” again?”

Trump: :yooge:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Waffle House posted:

It's mental illness, OP. There's a couple of layers smouldering in there, like it's loving Centralia, PA

This is the thing:

I used to think Trump and Elon were just smart enough to understand the con and use the easy attention

Nope. They really are that loving stupid and insane. Vivek is that loving stupid and insane. They all are.

Being a "billionare" should be in the DSMV, sudden onset dementia and pathological narcissism.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Catastrophe posted:

Wait are you saying the guy who said immigrants are poisoning the blood may be racist?

Big if true

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

MechaX posted:

“Mr. Trump, what steps exactly did you take to have “the safest border ever” again?”

Trump: :yooge:

He built a big loving beautiful WALL

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
taylor swift won the super bowlwooooo

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Best part about the Taylor Bowl is that chuds will have to cheer for the 49ers

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TulliusCicero posted:

This is the thing:

I used to think Trump and Elon were just smart enough to understand the con and use the easy attention

Nope. They really are that loving stupid and insane. Vivek is that loving stupid and insane. They all are.

Being a "billionare" should be in the DSMV, sudden onset dementia and pathological narcissism.

thats what i get annoyed with. normies and even parts of the left always think the chuds and trump and co are these brain genius playing the chuds to their tune. most of the times, THEY ARE THE CHUDS. its holy trinty of poo poo, the king, the chud and the holy talking head. all eating and vomiting into each others mouths, forever.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

TulliusCicero posted:

This is the thing:

They could have the widest, clearest angles on The Con™ and still throat it. Likely, that's what puts you drastically on the (bell) curve of throating it.

Where's that...oh, got it:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

thats what i get annoyed with. normies and even parts of the left always think the chuds and trump and co are these brain genius playing the chuds to their tune. most of the times, THEY ARE THE CHUDS. its holy trinty of poo poo, the king, the chud and the holy talking head. all eating and vomiting into each others mouths, forever.

This is entertainingly poignant mental imagery, thank you for this.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
NFL really poo poo the bed with this years script, didn't anyone think it might be a bad idea to have BOTH Superbowl teams have the same red and white uniforms???

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

what does this even mean, she ended up rerecording her previous albums because she doesn't own the rights to it

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

kazil posted:

u kno who was in Cats (2019)
not CGI cat buttholes, I know that much

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"the border is broken!!"
"ok. how do we fix it?"
"...you don't need my ideas you just need to fix it!!"
"ok, we'll come up with a plan and pass a bill-"
"you don't need a bill just fix it!!"
"ok, we'll pass an executive order-"
"unamerican power grab!! how dare you act like a dictator and control the border all on your own??"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

TulliusCicero posted:

This is the thing:

Nope. They really are that loving stupid and insane.

No, no. Can't you see how superior and shockingly intelligent they are?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
420 smoke weed

Sorry I'm late, I was smoking weed.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Waffle House posted:

Alright I'm gonna say it: This guy's a lovely poster, stupid as loving hell, and his gimmick has long since worn thin. Seemingly the only value he has is the entertainment of someone faux-noveau-riche going to prison for committing an unfortunate amount of unspeakable crimes, which seem to be not only just against minorities and Americans, but also humanity at large.

Seconded, ban Trump.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

No, post the un-photoshopped version.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

ymgve posted:

He built a big loving beautiful WALL

And then he signed that poo poo.

I think he may have been lying about this part though.

quote:

Trump said they had "20 mountain climbers" try and climb the wall, and this design was the hardest to climb, according to the White House pool report.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Catastrophe posted:

Chank and Stoad

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

My favorite part of chud conspiracy theories is that regardless of outcome, whether they get the outcome they predict, or the outcome changes because "we were on to them!" It doesn't loving matter, because we apparently are always in control and all they can do is react constantly.

That's a loving LOSER mentality if there ever was one. Like we always win in their heads, it's loving hilarious. Just by existing as a person today I owned some dipshit bald thumb man on X.

They all claim they are such big Strong hero men but they really enjoy being stepped on and defeated constantly.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

And then he signed that poo poo.

No loving way they did that and anyway they should’ve had 20 parkour dudes try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

I trust him