Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

This is no laughing matter at all. Injuries are terrible and very serious.

...Who am I kidding, it is very funny that it happened for many reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Torn triceps again, per dave

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

geez, same arm as before i think? thats not a good sign, might be time for punk to wrap it up

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
"There was a spot in the Rumble where the referee checked on Punk and he told the ref 'My triceps.'"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
They are gonna restart the straight edge society over this

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

yea ok posted:

As much as I make fun of Dave, I am thankful I listened to him for so long to know a torn triceps is a steroid injury.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

See if he wasn't so lame I'd feel bad for him. But as it is, it feels like karma

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Truther Vandross posted:

There's a big gulf between "my stepdad is pervy" and "my stepdad is actively involved in repeatedly raping and sexually exploiting a woman"

I'm sure the Bellas were aware of some Johnny Ace creepiness but I'd imagine at the point this all started and went on, they thought he'd settled down with their mom.

Ultimately, outside of the WWE executive sweet, I don't really see the point or value in arguing over which low level people knew what.

Well, if you believe Maria, the Bellas have firsthand experience with Johnny Ace, which I just found out about and that family is beyond hosed up (if true)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Truther Vandross posted:

Ultimately, outside of the WWE executive sweet, I don't really see the point or value in arguing over which low level people knew what.

it's not gonna stop coming up because the low level employees keep getting used as cover for why people don't want to see their beloved corporate brand face any consequences, and believing there was no participation outside of Vince and a very small crowd is a key part of pretending there could never be an ingrained institutional problem here that isn't gonna magically disappear with Vince's exit

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

yea ok posted:

if there is an avenue for income, bryan alvarez will be there

how will I ever figure out what he's talking about?? I better pay him.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

As much as I make fun of Dave, I am thankful I listened to him for so long to know a torn triceps is a steroid injury.

always a good idea for an already unathletic injury prone guy to pack on 20 pounds of mass to try and stick it to TK and the bucks.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

yea ok posted:

Same one as before?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

Same one as before?

if its his left yeah

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

yea ok posted:

always a good idea for an already unathletic injury prone guy to pack on 20 pounds of mass to try and stick it to TK and the bucks.

Punk definitely added the muscle back on for the Collision comeback. He was HUGE when he posted that IG story in the gym when he was mad at Mox.

laffo

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

look in my eyes
what do you see
a busted arm
thanks to TRT

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Punk's Left Tricep vs. Rey Mysterio's Left Knee

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Karma Tornado posted:

how will I ever figure out what he's talking about?? I better pay him.

..... HIS BALLS

MassRafTer posted:

I think Punk is using them wrong then.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Everyone who asked the people if they were proud of hoping Punk got injured needs to apologize to them because Punk was working his hardest to get injured.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

sources say Punk also suffered a broken brain when Cody did The Elite gestures after eliminating him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

1glitch0 posted:

..... HIS BALLS

I think Punk is using them wrong then.

Punk has been loving massive for about a year and was huge for the MJF feud too, he's using them right.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Wow Punk's really bad at doing roids if that's the best physique he can manage.

Are we sure he isn't shooting up bone hurting juice instead?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'm not necessarily into ROOTING for injuries.. but when they happen? let's just say i've got a lot to contribute to the conversation :mrgw:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

'Scapegoat' Jack Perry has the opportunity to do the funniest thing.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Feel bad for Punk

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MassRafTer posted:

Punk has been loving massive for about a year and was huge for the MJF feud too, he's using them right.

I remember him being bigger when he came back for Collision but he looked like poo poo to me since he's been in WWE. He's bigger but it looked more like out of shape fat to me than muscle.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

fact checking this information against Mr. Brooks' knuckles and something isn't adding up here, are you sure?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Feel bad for Punk

at least he has a real nice house to rehab in

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pylons posted:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

injure himself using real glass?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

evergreen promo

https://twitter.com/NBACouchside/status/1752050145061904672

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The337th posted:

fact checking this information against Mr. Brooks' knuckles and something isn't adding up here, are you sure?

You've been reading it backwards.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody vanquished the AEW poison pill phil for good

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

You've been reading it backwards.

EERF GURD????

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

No one is going to post what Dave's article on the site fully says? What am I paying you people for!?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I haven't listened to this in a while and drat,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

dutch Jim Ross:

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

EERF GURD????