Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
adding in winn adami, pegg bundy, and aileen wurnos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
missing the chick from broad city

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

is pepsi ok posted:

ripley doesn't survive, she sacrifices herself in the bad 3rd movie to kill the alien queen embryo in her :colbert:

Didn't Ripley get cloned in the 4th movie? :thunk:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Found out what's wrong with every Goon!

https://twitter.com/okimstillhungry/status/1752026559584805335?s=20

Also, in your mind, who is this cat annhilating with The Kamehameha Wave?

https://twitter.com/Catsillyness/status/1751326324851941453?s=20

Please don't say a specific poster, this should remain civil.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Plank Walker posted:

missing the chick from broad city

Hillary Clinton??

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Loucks posted:

Hillary Clinton??

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

my therapist actually did this

he wasn't wrong

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
OUR LADY OF JUST CHILLING

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

no show has ever jumped the shark as hard and fast as that show did the moment hillary showed up. broad city was a genuinely fresh and funny show right up until the hillary episode and then after that everything went to poo poo and everyone stopped caring about it.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

tokin opposition posted:

my therapist actually did this

he wasn't wrong

Its a funny way of putting it, but its not at all wrong. Poverty is very bad for your physical and mental health.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

is pepsi ok posted:

no show has ever jumped the shark as hard and fast as that show did the moment hillary showed up. broad city was a genuinely fresh and funny show right up until the hillary episode and then after that everything went to poo poo and everyone stopped caring about it.

It's called the abuela effect. Happens anytime Hilldawg gets involved with something.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

i remember how this happened. they injected too much reality into the show and so the fun quirky friend just seemed like a dangerously mentally ill person. i think it was on purpose

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

show went from fun to deeply sad overnight. went from madcap to girls but one of the friends needs a mental health intervention before she seriously hurts herself and others

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It's called the abuela effect. Happens anytime Hilldawg gets involved with something.

yep, hillary even killed beyonce's career with the hot sauce in the bag thing

Lemonade (2016) debut sales: 653,000
Hillary Clinton happens
Renaissance (2022): 332,000

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retarded_depression

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

felt

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1751824993715921173

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that dog didn't do poo poo

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

i say swears online posted:

that dog didn't do poo poo

gently caress you dude

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Oh sorry did we follow her until death? How do we know she was happily ever after.

These chinese lies will not stand.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/moghilemear13/status/1751704531446944194

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

This is real. Ben Shapiro really appeared on a real rap song (granted by a crazy right-wing rapper). This isn't a deepfake or AI bs, it is real.

The worst part is Nicki Minaj either no-lie praised it, or the funnier option, the evil worm in her brain that tells her to start beefs with other female rappers misinterpreted one of Shapiro's "I'm a woman now... jk" 'jokes' as real and so she praised it in a passive aggressive 'reminds me of me' way

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I don't understand the epic line

in the sense that it's not wordplay I think? It's just referencing him getting owned a couple years ago

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 08:19 on Jan 30, 2024

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

People who exclusively watch history "documentaries" on YT and play map games post like this

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I dunno how you get to a point where you speculate how Hitler could have won, and not take a second to step back to consider what you're actually thinking about

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Leave posted:

I dunno how you get to a point where you speculate how Hitler could have won, and not take a second to step back to consider what you're actually thinking about

may want to spend some time brushing up on your media literacy. since Feb 2022, Hitler has officially been rehabilitated.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
by learning history from wolf:ET and paradox mapgames

ww2 was just another war between two teams, there's nothing else going on here

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
what hitler could have done to win:
- game the truce mechanic to keep the british out
- exploit the poor pathfinding so that most of the soviet army wandered aimlessly around in magadan
- get the italians to attach their armies to his, rendering their poor general stats moot

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

hitler would have won if he sent his mutant zombies to the front lines instead of keeping them inside of castle wolfenstein 3d

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
zurge

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

laserghost posted:

People who exclusively watch history "documentaries" on YT and play map games post like this

I think people have pointed out the "don't siege leningrad, take it immediately" line is straight up due to specific buttons that do those things in like, Hearts Of Iron 4.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
ima just take this city

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
just march my troops up the main road into the city square, whats' the worst that could happen

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its quite simple: beginning in june 1941, simply advance 1300 miles to astrakhan to cut off soviet oil from the caucasus. easy peasy.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

quantum leaping into hitler to help him win ww2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The "Halo King of The Hill Match" rules of Engagement